PDA

View Full Version : Momoe, TRAINING a Taiwanese D Cup goddess, OMG!! Momoe台灣童颜巨乳の調教...超激!!

cygnushyoga123
19-01-2016, 06:58 AM
Went to Paddington RSL around 6 to catch up with a few friends. End up with a few hundred buck extra in the pocket from the pokes. So I though lets go see what's next door.

All girls were busy and the tall female reception was telling me about this new girl that just arrived. Sounds very good so I waited. 15 minutes later comes Momoe. definitely top notch eye candy, was going to pay for just 45 minutes. Then Sugar came out and chat to me. She said I should know the Nuru massage routine by now and should train her to do that. Now that ideal actually turned me on....training a big boobs, OH YEAH!! So took the 1 hour option instead.

We went to the Tatami room. Good thing about having a new girl in a new shop especially an expensive shop like Geisha club is the girl is not sure what to do hence more willing to listen and learn (although that is not always the case). Me and Momoe chatted a bit while my hand was getting busy undressing her and examining that lovely D Cup of her. She said she really have no idea what to do with the Nuru massage.....EXCELLENT!! Let the training begin!!

We started with a bit of shower play. Already I was very impress. The amount of attention she spend in clean me up is unseen for a young girl. Carefully clean me up top to bottom. Plenty of hand activity between the legs and it was not just for little general, inner thighs, and the crack. Also a standing boobs slide while she was on my back. Just the shower was already so much fun! We then processed to the inflatable. I told her the sequence of the body slide. She listen and performs well. A D cup slide is almost guarantee excellence but her pussy action with my guidance was really good too. I can feel her lips grinding on my crack while she was sliding on my ass. I then flip over and she started the front boobs slide. I slowly guide her on the Spanish and Italian. The part she obviously don't have enough experience. I told her how it should be done and she obey and learn. The pussy slide again was good though. This girl must be born with a motorised heaps, I guide her head down toward little general and indicate she can start the BBBJ. She take the tip with her hand and her tongue started working around the shaft. Moving up slowly around the cock with a rapid tongue massage. I slowly seeing my cock disappearing in that little mouth of her. Very good Tongue action while her lips creating this wonderful suction. I know my body is not in the best condition today so I stop her before I feeling close to the line. Very nicely done.

We move on to the tatami once we cleaned up. Now the "training" finished. Its time for ACTION MAN!! I use disinfectant inform of the girl to clean my hands, a tactics that a brother taught me. it make the girl more comfortable to let your hands go more places. I had her lying on her back while I was give her a body kissing. My hand were slowly massaging down south of hers. This girl is really horny and less that five minutes she was moaning really loud and a bit of panting going on. I flip her over and started sucking on those lovely tits when the hand action kept going. Had a few moment of my mid finger inside her, only briefly though. Man this girl is tight. A bit of DATY get her panting again. She then pin me down on the tatami and returned the favour with another round of her great BBBJ. Really this girl is so good at this, not the type that suck the living day light out of you but just really good tongue action and it goes everywhere (very close to rimming!!)

Momoe dom me up and the final phase begin. Start with me on top giving that tight pussy of her a good work out. The natural highlight is obviously cow girl. It was so excited seeing her tits bouncing up and down. Now the REALLY FUN part was actually doggie. I remember some brother wrote about Hinako in doggie and that she is willing to rise up her ass high to give great penetration. Momoe does exactly the same, I can feel my head hitting her uterus every time. She did not retreat either and cooperate with her heaps. Her sex moaning is also great, almost on par as Angelia. The look on the mirror of me dogging this pocket rocket was also great, I will sure ask her if I can take a photo of that next time. I then pin her down on her back on the tatami and finalise the deal with a moment of fast and furious. By then we both reach our limited and crushed into each others arm for about 5 minutes. Very good GFE I must say.

The finish shower was still very attentive and this may not seem a big deal to some people but its really unusual coming from such a pretty and young girl. 2 thumbs for providing such good services. This is $280 very well spent. Momoe told me she works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. She also said she was there early and usually come around 8-9pm. So lucky I was "coaching" her on her first day. Another top notch girl from Geisha Club, Thank you!!

tales88
19-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Great review, thanks. How do you rate her face? Is she pretty?

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Maggie is recruiting very well !!

Everybody is doing their jobs .

cygnushyoga123
19-01-2016, 10:35 AM
這裡簡單說一下百悪(Momoe) 的強項

硬體:二十五歲左右,D杯真胸,嬌小玲瓏 (160以下)五碼 長髮 無紋身。挻漂亮可愛的,真正童顔巨乳!!:love::love:

軟體:洗澡服務特別細心,像女僕人一檨。波推工夫不錯,新做已可以過得去。祼吹漫遊技術一流,那小舌頭可以 讓你升仙。下面水多反應好,開戰後叫床聲恰到好處,狗仔式屁股抬得高高的不怕你弟弟跟子宮直接碰撞,我射完 了她下面還在收縮捉住小弟弟不放。:slobber::slobber:

我個人特別好人小波大型的所以我給她評分特別高,還有,以上服務是以高鐘價作準,並且跟女孩投緣。我不保証 別人能有一樣的收穫。你去做基本價就更不可能有這套服務。

moving4ward
19-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Brother cygnushyoga123

That is a great report. TKS

This new girl can be the perfect double partner with Sugar.

ME, MY LITTLE BROTHER, 2 set of D+ boobs, lots of Nuru gel....... oh man, I am having a hard on just writing this :cool2::cool2:

I remember there is discount for double right??

ics
26-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Made my first FS trip in many years, saw Momoe, the tits are great and she is surprisingly slim for girls with that set of tits. I'd rate her young, slightly above average on the look apartment. She was quite tight. It's worth a visit.

blackanese
27-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Great report brother. Is momoe working tomorrow? I may make a trip there.

Mr Bastard
15-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Something smells

cygnushyoga123
18-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Great report brother. Is momoe working tomorrow? I may make a trip there.

In my years of punting, I never seen such a girl. No its not about her looks which is great and no its not about the service which is also great. These element alone will not make a girl that popular for such an extensive period of time. Especially in a small shop like 244. How popular is she? Put it this way I call 8pm last Saturday and she was booked to 2am already. AMAZING!!

Brother ChulSoo wrote another great review for Momoe here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58684-Girls-of-Geisha-Club-ii-Momo). Good review in a slightly different perspective.

sydneycheapass
05-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Haven't seen Momoe on the shop's wechat or roster for a while. Is she gone? Was going to take a friend to see her this weekend!

cygnushyoga123
05-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Haven't seen Momoe on the shop's wechat or roster for a while. Is she gone? Was going to take a friend to see her this weekend!

Lets hope that she is only taking a short break, otherwise its a great lost for us. I had a session with her before I go to KL and she did mention that she feel she had her time in 244 and customers are losing interest. Like I said before, she had a spectacular run in 244. Only time can tell if she will return.

All is not lost though as I heard the stunning Cat is back. Her service level may be not as top as Momoe but she sure make it up with that almost perfect look of her. I think there are two report of her but I like this one (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58157-Cat-Maria-Ozawa-look-alike-(with-deadly-legs-and-stockings)-看起來像小澤瑪利亞的Cat-加絲足誘惑)better!!

nosferatu523
12-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Had a visit a while back.

Sex was great, pussy is really tight

with minor complaints though.
I'm not convinced that she's Taiwanese and that she was smoking in the room.

But if these two points aren't deal breakers for you, she's more than worth it

sydneycheapass
13-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Had a visit a while back.

Sex was great, pussy is really tight

with minor complaints though.
I'm not convinced that she's Taiwanese and that she was smoking in the room.

But if these two points aren't deal breakers for you, she's more than worth it

Yeah that pussy of her can work magic. And agree on your Taiwanese comment. She is very familiar with Taiwan, yet her accent doesn't sound Taiwanese to me. May be like those PRC who when to HK and call themselves Hongkee. LOL

Sure she is a gem not to be miss though.

soraaoi
15-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know where Momoe is now?

seina
03-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Sounds very promising, might have to check this place out!

richer
04-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Saw Momo about a month ago, she is not pretty at all, don't wasted your money guys!

sydneycheapass
04-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Saw Momo about a month ago, she is not pretty at all, don't wasted your money guys!

Funny I think she only been back in 244 for two weeks so far. You sure you were not seeing someone else?

Words around suggest she has many repeat customer, some upto ten times since day one in 244. Pretty or not she must be doing something right.

By the way I meet her twice in 244 and in my books her looks is at least 7/10 with body and services 9/10.

goodtime
07-01-2017, 06:39 AM
The momo I met had a 2/10 face, I hope the Mamasan did not swap her for someone else. Well it doesn't matter since I won't return anyway.

lonely heart
07-01-2017, 06:53 AM
The momo I met had a 2/10 face, I hope the Mamasan did not swap her for someone else. Well it doesn't matter since I won't return anyway.

Man I though I am blind, apparently there are worse......

I am sure you have find your "Beauty" now after all those questions of yours. May be you should stick with those rip off massage joins where you find you 10/10 beauty.

soraaoi
10-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Richer and goodtime, I'm sorry if Momoe wasn't your cup of tea. But imho she's the most perfect creation.

Her body and the level of service is impeccable. Like an angel sent from heaven.

When I found out that she was back 2 weeks ago after a long hiatus I booked her straight away and I definitely wasn't disappointed. Damn I missed those perfect large tits and that butt. After that I left Sydney and just returned. Was super disappointed to find that she is missing from the rooster again.

I hope that my angel returns to 244 real soon

soraaoi
10-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Hi brother richer and goodtime,

I'm sorry Momoe wasn't your cup of tea but imho she is one of the best if not the best out there.

I like girls who are small sized with big busts and she fits the bill perfectly. Her body is toned with not much fat and it's amazing how such a fit body can have such an amazing rack.

She had been in a hiatus and once I found out that she was back 2 weeks ago I immediately made a booking and man how I've missed her so much. Her level of service was impeccable.

After that I left Sydney and when I returned it saddened me so to find her missing from the rooster again.

Oh my angel where art thou?

Sam88
11-01-2017, 10:26 PM
haha her tits are huge but not the best i've seen, a bit saggy imo.. her face is not bad... but overhyped her beauty i reckon.. but overall still very good honestly .

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Hi brother richer and goodtime,

I'm sorry Momoe wasn't your cup of tea but imho she is one of the best if not the best out there.

I like girls who are small sized with big busts and she fits the bill perfectly. Her body is toned with not much fat and it's amazing how such a fit body can have such an amazing rack.

She had been in a hiatus and once I found out that she was back 2 weeks ago I immediately made a booking and man how I've missed her so much. Her level of service was impeccable.

After that I left Sydney and when I returned it saddened me so to find her missing from the rooster again.

Oh my angel where art thou?

I'm a fan of Sora Aoi too!

So is Momoe's tits comparable ??

goodtime
26-01-2017, 12:46 PM
she kind of looks like lucy lui, who I don't find attractive.

moving4ward
26-01-2017, 03:05 PM
she kind of looks like lucy lui, who I don't find attractive.

She does look abut like Lucy Liu but with a D cup, curvy ass and super tight pussy!! :love::love:

Talking all that make me feel really horny now, need to go fuck that tight pussy of her now!!

Lucy here I come!! TTYL boys

corvus
27-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Just saw Moe Moe during lunch , ironically had some DATY :p

I concur with all the other bros that her pussy is seriously tight- OMG! I came in less than 5 min when she was doing Asian cow girl squats. She is really good at that by the way.

For reference normally it takes me a long time to cum, and I always told off for taking too long. E.g., RNT it takes like 40 min

Face wise, average, yes she looks a bit like Lucy Lu , but she is a bit old ? Like mid 30s ? I wouldnt say she is really pretty .

BBBJ was above average, but again nothing to write home about.

sydneycheapass
20-02-2017, 05:15 AM
Had a 45 minutes session with her last week. I think she slim downed a bit but still big tits and still all the curves at the right place....and of course that tight pussy of hers. OMG......need to find a way to fuck her natural :love::love: