PDA

View Full Version : General talk Clean Up Your Posts

Bubbaloo
20-01-2016, 11:15 PM
With the way things are going out there, I think this would be a great time to do a little spring cleaning with regard to information made available in your posts. Even you earliest posts, where applicable.

What are good things to post about shops?

Hmmm. Generally, the hottieness of the ladies, their attitude and professionalism, and the upkeep of the shop.

Bubbaloo
21-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Way to articulate! Love it :)

Bubbaloo
21-01-2016, 04:45 PM
And leave it at that. Discussion of "extras," -whatever those are- serves only to muddy the waters and significantly increase the risk of a great thing, like good Sir Stanley, going away.

payingalot
21-01-2016, 05:41 PM
And leave it at that. Discussion of "extras," -whatever those are- serves only to muddy the waters and significantly increase the risk of a great thing, like good Sir Stanley, going away.

Do you know what happened to stanly st. Personally i think they will carry on same.

Bubbaloo
21-01-2016, 06:07 PM
No idea. I'm steering clear. Apparently, they've been carrying on with illegal activitahs.

blas
23-01-2016, 12:12 AM
Haha and anyone with cookies enabled is letting the cops know you went to that link from this page.

Seriously, cops aren't stupid, no matter how much you put stuff in code they'll work it out.

Main things that make them raid a place is neighbours getting annoyed

Bubbaloo
23-01-2016, 12:34 PM
What I'm suggesting is not that people "code" their posts, but rather make no mention of anything besides the quality of the massage lady/place at all. Nothing to decode.

popeye96
23-01-2016, 03:30 PM
What I'm suggesting is not that people "code" their posts, but rather make no mention of anything besides the quality of the massage lady/place at all. Nothing to decode.

I think you're wasting your time. Members here have been saying for years to watch what people write in their reviews. It mainly falls on deaf ears. I guess there is no harm in trying though.

Bubbaloo
23-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Figured. But even a few more would be a help.