PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hygiene perception

garfield
22-01-2016, 08:53 AM
The service provides from ML are often determined by their perception of what is clean.
Theres a wide range, for example:
1. No touching of hand in private part, because your hand is dirty, or when your hand touches your dick they will regard it as dirty, some will bring sanitiser to make her feel your hand is clean
2. One girl let me kiss, finger but after daty, no more kissing, she thinks her private part is dirty
3. some dont want your dick to touch their body because by default you are dirty, so no pussy slide or body slide

What have you encountered due to their perception of cleaniness?

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Go to Alice's shop at 227 Broadway, take a shower with your ml together at the start, now you are both very clean !

sukeong
22-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Yep OP, agree. Some are okay, some more than okay but almost all the girls I saw at 316/227 don't allow pussy play. One only allow limited touching after use of hand sanitiser. I reckon it's hygiene issue or personal boundary issue. Pity cuz they have some pretty young chicks.

sing400
22-01-2016, 10:56 AM
I once had a rather strange RNT session at 12 Thomas st Chatswood when Cici had taken over the shop.
There was a very very young and nice Cantonese girl (20 or 21 max and she claimed 19, probably was true).
She offered, in a normal 30min session that we cut the time short but give me nude HJ for $20 tip, so she could go to the next appointment, as it was a rather busy shop when Cici took over and replaced all the old chubby ladies.

She gave me a HJ in surgical gloves, it was rather nice with the oil but weird, very weird indeed.
She probably was a hygiene freak.

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2016, 11:21 AM
I once had a rather strange RNT session at 12 Thomas st Chatswood when Cici had taken over the shop.
There was a very very young and nice Cantonese girl (20 or 21 max and she claimed 19, probably was true).
She offered, in a normal 30min session that we cut the time short but give me nude HJ for $20 tip, so she could go to the next appointment, as it was a rather busy shop when Cici took over and replaced all the old chubby ladies.

She gave me a HJ in surgical gloves, it was rather nice with the oil but weird, very weird indeed.
She probably was a hygiene freak.

I think those lubricated surgical gloves are there for the prostate massage ??

sing400
22-01-2016, 11:25 AM
I think those lubricated surgical gloves are there for the prostate massage ??

Probably was, although thinking back, that shop didn't feel like it had prostate massage on offer.
but mate she was the number one girl next door i've ever had in my punting life. Named April, not sure if she still works for Cici.

itouch
22-01-2016, 11:17 PM
The service provides from ML are often determined by their perception of what is clean.
1. No touching of hand in private part, because your hand is dirty, or when your hand touches your dick they will regard it as dirty, some will bring sanitiser to make her feel your hand is clean
2. One girl let me kiss, finger but after daty, no more kissing, she thinks her private part is dirty
3. some dont want your dick to touch their body because by default you are dirty, so no pussy slide or body slide

I won't touch those MILF's cunts even they allow me. They often smell badly if there is no shower in the room. Smells like salty fish, if you know what I mean. (鹹鱼)

woods23
24-01-2016, 09:53 PM
I won't touch those MILF's cunts even they allow me. They often smell badly if there is no shower in the room. Smells like salty fish, if you know what I mean. (鹹鱼)
Hahaha I'm with you on that one lol :)

NaughtyBoy13
24-01-2016, 10:57 PM

You are right ! Some shop girls allow you to kiss, touch, fingering, cock sliding, daty... But always keep in mind that it is unsafe ! There are many kind of STD that we might get it transfer from body to body.

babelx
08-05-2016, 10:32 PM
I have heard that Asian pussy doesn't smell. Is that true??? The few WL I have DATYed (they were all fully shaved of course), didn't have a smell at all!

btw the title of this thread reminds of Big Bang episode titles!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Big_Bang_Theory_episodes

Miyamoto
09-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Agree. At 227 (and the old 316) you have to work very hard to get any additional extras. And even if you succeed you don't get much.

HM

I've been there once when by the sounds of it, someone definitely succeeded in getting extras

xconcepx
09-05-2016, 09:54 PM
But what is smell?

What smells unpleasant for one, someone else might not notice.

Humans do smell. And particularly where it smells funny (to quote the Bloodhound Gang), well, there it smells funny. Believe me, you don't want to smell my butt in the afternoon.

If a girl has just washed herself you normally won't notice anything. But over a couple of hours a smell will develop. So that does not have to mean a thing.

Had a ML recently. Pretty little thing. She really got wet when I fingered her while DFKing. Man, I haven't seen anything like that before. Got soaking wet. This came with a strong smell. Not unpleasant at all, just strong. Real. Natural. Full of pheromones. Naturally I had to taste it. Let me tell you, she also had a very distinct taste about her. Now that was some fine pussy juice.

My hands still smelt of her pussy for hours, even after washing them. Glad, I didn't need to go back to work afterwards as it could have triggered some interesting questions.

HM

Would you mind sharing which girl this is? Or at least the shop. Obviously YMMV for next punter but you got me very curious.

Adobe
18-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Go to Alice's shop at 227 Broadway, take a shower with your ml together at the start, now you are both very clean !

Hi bro Ahlungor, never been to 227 always want to try, actually just find out they have separate shower. Do all ML take shower together or it is like YMMV and depends on each ML?

ML_Lover
18-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Hi bro Ahlungor, never been to 227 always want to try, actually just find out they have separate shower. Do all ML take shower together or it is like YMMV and depends on each ML?

All 227 rooms have a shower - whether the ML has a shower with you entirely depends on how much she likes and trusts you. By visit 2 or 3 I usually manage to shower with them, which is often one of the hilights of the session.

DATY is certainly feels more hygienic then - though I've never experienced a smelley one thank goodness.

Adobe
19-11-2016, 12:59 AM
All 227 rooms have a shower - whether the ML has a shower with you entirely depends on how much she likes and trusts you. By visit 2 or 3 I usually manage to shower with them, which is often one of the hilights of the session.

DATY is certainly feels more hygienic then - though I've never experienced a smelley one thank goodness.

Thanks ML_Lover, if the ML likes and trusts you to shower, will that mean extra tip or not necessary? just part of the bond you built by repeat visits? Also at 227, do you get to shower before and after or only before?

ML_Lover
19-11-2016, 07:59 AM
No extra tip - it's about building a rapport so that the ML is happy to shower with you.

Usually the girls don't like to shower with you at the start as things can get too frisky - so shower alone at start and together at end is my normal pattern at 227.