PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 hana

x11
23-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Bad omens. My booking was pushed back due to previous punter running late. Logic would dictate that he should have his session cut short so as to not impact others.

I get there early so i can see a love up. Bobo. Momo. Not my cup of tea, at least in the packaging department. If an ar comes up that's interesting then perhaps..

Hana.

I first catch a glimpse as she walks past reception. Slim. Nice legs. don't stare. You're a gentleman. I didn't realise it was her at first.

Into the room, pay my dues, its 20 min past my original booking time... Clock ticks. T I ck tock. I'm waiting in the room myself so decide to start with my shower.

She enters.

Is now 30 min part my original booking.

She joins me in the shower, i leave as I'm pretty much done at this point and I'm not particularly impressed so far.

To my eyes she doesn't particularly look korean. Infact I'd probably say of mixed blood, but I'm a poor judge of such matters. To me she looks kinda almost latino, or something.

She is beautiful however. Lovely mouth. Cute nose. Dreamy eyes, perhaps it was her make-up though. I could look into those eyes forever. I could lose myself in them eyes.

Skin soft. A mark of her 24 years. Body flexible, a symptom of yoga. A tat shorter than jerry, a body notbas model-esque like jerry's either but still gorgeous.

Daty. A lover of it she is. She delights in it...

Bj.. Toi soft and gentle for my liking. But that's also i think her personality. And that makes her truely beautiful inside and out.

To see a girl in zoned out haze is a turn on. And she's even more gorgeous in the zone.

Treat her well folks. Her gfe and post haze cuddles will melt your heart. And if you're in the room worth the mirror on the ceiling, enjoy the view of this minx as she cuddles up to you.

She won't be around for long, and i don't know if she'll ever come back, so enjoy her while you can.

I hope she gets out to get some air though and to see how beautiful Sydney really is.

I wish you well and in hope our paths cross again one day...

x11
24-01-2016, 12:04 AM
8 think she's new to the industry so she's not as jaded, nor experienced i think. very gfe is my experience with her.

Softer experience than the other diamond girls I've tried (who hove worked at rockdale longer)

Rockdale_485
25-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Thank you for the after report!

42Gladesville
06-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Top Korean girl now at our Happy House!

42Gladesville
13-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Hana is available today!

Rockdale_485
15-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Top diamond service in Rockdale tonight^^

Rockdale_485
25-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Hana is here tonight at Rockdale! Come check her out!

patmagroin
30-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Hana is here tonight at Rockdale! Come check her out!

Hey whens she working next?