PDA

View Full Version : Massage City & ad.

jaccky
24-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Found myself in Toowong the other day and detoured into this establishment. Girl at the front desk grabbed me. Young and quite pretty; short skirt. She showed me into the room. But an older lady ended up seeing to me. Was hoping to get the younger girl, but didn't voice it because I didn't want to cause a fuss. Wasn't in the mood. Massage was pretty good; I have definitely had worse. Rooms are small, so plenty of 'opportunity' for 'accidental brushing'. Will return because I want to find out more about the young lass. I've gotten texts from this place advertising this 'new young girl', so I'll have to push for her next time.

Also, found this ad the other day for a new shop in Indooroopilly. Might drop by next week, as I'm limiting my punts this year after a fiendish 2015.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_688142510/New-massage-shop-at-Indooroopilly-Friendly-masseuse-Very-Clea.html?msgID=688142510&seo_header=New-massage-shop-at-Indooroopilly-Friendly-masseuse-Very-Clea.html

Brissie.Punter
24-01-2016, 08:50 AM
quote from the ad: "If you are experiencing neck back and shoulder pain, from our several years of experience we can proudly say that your suffer will be sooted in the right way"

I'm interested if your "suffer" is "sooted" during you visit :-)

flamejob
24-01-2016, 09:50 AM
At $85 for the deep tissue, i'd expect to be sooted alright.

reddoor
24-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Found myself in Toowong the other day and detoured into this establishment. Girl at the front desk grabbed me. Young and quite pretty; short skirt. She showed me into the room. But an older lady ended up seeing to me. Was hoping to get the younger girl, but didn't voice it because I didn't want to cause a fuss. Wasn't in the mood. Massage was pretty good; I have definitely had worse. Rooms are small, so plenty of 'opportunity' for 'accidental brushing'. Will return because I want to find out more about the young lass. I've gotten texts from this place advertising this 'new young girl', so I'll have to push for her next time.

Also, found this ad the other day for a new shop in Indooroopilly. Might drop by next week, as I'm limiting my punts this year after a fiendish 2015.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_688142510/New-massage-shop-at-Indooroopilly-Friendly-masseuse-Very-Clea.html?msgID=688142510&seo_header=New-massage-shop-at-Indooroopilly-Friendly-masseuse-Very-Clea.html
Is massage city the one that moved up a couple of doors near dry cleaners ,if it is had great success here with a girl who dearly loved her boyfriend but i was just so needing her that day she could feel the sorrow in my heart ,fond mammeries

Bubbaloo
24-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Haha. At least theirs are "girl masseuses" 😀

gpeck80
24-01-2016, 05:53 PM
:cool2: .....................

WhoopsieDoodle
24-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Was in Toowong Massage City last week... Greeted by an older lady, around 50-ish, who looked like she was in charge. She led me to a room and I was massaged by a not-quite-as-old lady, around 40-45 I'd say. The massage was quite good... No knuckles, elbows or knees required. I don't think there are locks on the doors, because on two occasions this mamasan barged in... Once just as the massage began and once after the end. Given that your feet point directly at the door while you're laying down, well... the fruit bowl was all there for her to see. At the end I requested to my masseuse, a towel to wipe off any excess oil, and quick as a flash the mamasan was in there with a towel, asking "I wipe you down?". Quite the pro. Might be able to have fun with this next time.

Drove past the place outbound on Moggill Rd that jaccky linked. Right up against the road in a Queenslander, there doesn't appear to be any on-site parking. Might have to park down Rylatt St and walk 100m or so.

gpeck80
24-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Quite the pro, or there's the wall's are paper thin.

WhoopsieDoodle
24-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Quite the pro, or there's the wall's are paper thin.

They may as well be. The walls don't go all the way to the ceiling there.

jaccky
25-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Yep. Near the dry cleaners. And WD is right. Mamasan can barge in at any time no matter what condition you're in.

Captainmirk
29-01-2016, 01:18 PM

Give moggill road a miss.

Overpriced, no massage skills just a pool of oil on you back.

Lady was bigger and finish very mechnical.

danenth
29-01-2016, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE= Might have to park down Rylatt St and walk 100m or so.[/QUOTE]

or catch the bus and get off literally right outside the front door.

jaccky
29-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Give moggill road a miss.

Overpriced, no massage skills just a pool of oil on you back.

Lady was bigger and finish very mechnical.
Ok. Thanks for taking the bullet