PDA

View Full Version : General talk Congrats Sydney Thunder!

leggedon
25-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Well done on the win for the Sydney Thunder winners of BBL and WBBL not a QLD team in sight!
NSW will always be the nations producer of the best cricketers!

leggedon
25-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Conspiracy theory that the BBL is Rigged.
Mark Waugh is an aus selector and just happens to have a stake in the Sydney Thunder.
The Scorchers lost their semi without Shaun Marsh because he's in the ODI team, last night the Melbourne Stars didn't have their 2 main bowlers due to aus resting their main bowlers so they were selected to play ODI.
Usman Kawaja who won the game for the Thunder but surprise surprise he is also part of the ODI squad but was released to play BBL

I guess where there is big money involved in sport these sorts of theories will fly around!

django.dpunter
25-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Congrats sydney thunders...
Also any one saw 5th ODI vs India..it was a nerve crunching match..but we lost...

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Congrats sydney thunders...
Also any one saw 5th ODI vs India..it was a nerve crunching match..but we lost...

Tell me about it !!

I had one bet on Khawaja top score and Thunders to win at $4.50 which won, and another bet on David Warner top score and Aust to win at $5.50 which was so close in winning and a double of the two at $24.75 !! Still won a bit, but could have been $500 better off if we didn't drop so many catches !!