PDA

View Full Version : CBD shop.. mixed feelings..

cheekymatt_new
27-01-2016, 08:56 PM
So im walking around on my lunch break.. thinking i could really go some asian pussy or massage..

i walked into this place.. with an older, horny asian milf at the counter.. that sort of appreciated i wasnt some fat old bloke looking.. she looks at me and gives out a feint 'mmmmm'. Jackpot.. i get off more on the mood of the ML than the overall looks.

i settle for 30 minutes for 40.. the question.. "been here before" keeps coming up.. DING DING DING..

i go in the room.. strip off and lay on the bed.. - Yes'Mam. she leaves tho..

in walks this cute thin stunner.. Things are getting better and better..

she pulls of the towel.. im starkers of course.. and starts the massage.. which was neither sexual, nor relaxing.

turn over.. and she covers me up.. i look at her.. she giggles...

she works the legs.. on the second leg, she rubs on hte third leg.. now we are in tantric town..

that, being my queue.. i ask about extras.. $50.. ok..

i was feeling up her butt a little, but she wouldnt let me get to the boobs.

she was kind of mechanical, and although she was hot, thats just not enough for me. even tries to take my temperature a few times and that doesnt even do the trick.

i say "can you take your top off, i can tell you have a hot body under there, and i would love to see it".. $150..

so at this point i go from semi flacid to pretty much turned off.. for this sort of money i could nail the always enthusiastic pimpa in her cute butt for an hour.

i say, look lets just leave it here.. ill pay you 25.. of course that wasnt going to fly.. so i go the other way..

look.. for $100 i want that top off and suck on those tight breasts..

deal..

ended up sucking on the most perfect pair of b/c cup on a size 5 i have ever seen.. while pulling myself, with her monitoring my temperature..

got there in the end.

tl:dr version - spent too much money, but got to see a perfect pair of tight, teenage tits. and suck on them..

will i return.. NO, not unless the horny milf will service me..

Looks: 10/10
VFM: 2/10
technique: 4/10

reddoor
27-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Some serious negotiations going on there man maybe next time offer them $ 150 for a double and get the best of both worlds , cant imagine there overrun with customers.

Mdlovespunting
28-01-2016, 08:54 AM
great review, keep them coming.Any hints on where in town?

jaccky
28-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Yes, ditto

reddoor
28-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Yes, ditto
Could u pop in for a beer and a game of snooker with LOUIE afterwards ?

jaccky
28-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Thanks. That'll do nicely.

domo
28-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Wild guess x2,

That's like 3 shops in that area. Tho I think the one you are mentioning nearest went through a new front girl(Aussie about 2-3months ago) and replacement staff, so I think it may be around the side up the hill from the cargo container burger shop. Never been tho. Did it have curtains or walls?

danenth
28-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Is it on level 3 ?

cheekymatt_new
28-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Wrong and wrong.. Process of elimination.. And I left a less than subtle hint in my review..

danenth
28-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Tantric Town. Where the Ladyboy works (or used to work) ???

jaccky
28-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Im lingering on Jackpot

danenth
28-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Where everyone has a Mary time

Maddona
28-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Yes in thinking jackpot. But thereare 3 shops opposite the noodle bar on Mary st. ?????

danenth
28-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Could put a new spin on the meaning of "Noodle Bar". I'll be back soon honey, just going for a quick bite down at the Noodle Bar.

reddoor
28-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Could put a new spin on the meaning of "Noodle Bar". I'll be back soon honey, just going for a quick bite down at the Noodle Bar.some of the habs that work in noodle bars r hotter than the habs that work in mps my local has one about 18 ,maybe..beautiful legs little shorts and glasses and great smile , needless to say i eat a lot of noodle

Captainmirk
28-01-2016, 07:39 PM
hit and miss with tantric town but always a save option.
Check opposite of Paris' hotel chain, looks legit and nice, even service women, but if they are young they like extra 50. Closed rooms too.