PDA

View Full Version : Question Has anyone tried Molly

cjh
28-01-2016, 08:18 PM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_568996411/Full-Body-Relax-Massage-Sexy-Lady-Pretty-Cute-Cute-Cute.html

Has anyone been to this lady, if so how was the massage etc

PM is fine

ta

jazza69
29-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Molly is a fake advert, put up by someone who has girls in various locations, and definitely not VFM in my experience.

cjh
29-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Thankyou for that.
Ant suggestions for a private where I can get good value & a good massage for my hard earned?

domo
29-01-2016, 09:28 PM
don't know if its been tested yet, but there is a wechat girl "cherry mmmmmm" with the what's up line. "Massage maybe more". Works in the CBD on Albert street, seems to be here for a month only. She does full service 150 for 30min or 250 for 1hr. Include kiss, blow job and condom sex (multiple times). no idea if she is a good looker or not. her price range is close to a massage with nude/bj and more likely chinese maybe from taiwan on a holiday.

if anyone else has tried this one, plz let me know, else i should be giving a report sometime next week.

Gaijin
30-01-2016, 12:40 AM
I am thinking to try cherry too

gitl
30-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I've been largely out of Brissy of late, but did see Cherry over a week ago. She went straight into rates for FS and didn't mention massage even, but since I was in the mood I didn't ask about the latter heh. Made an appointment but she was apparently running a bit late from class - no big deal since I had time and it was only 15 minutes later - parking was free and plenty given the location, so I didn't mind.

Went up to her apartment and she was waiting in nice underwear and took a quick shower (just alone). I didn't bother asking about showering together - it was only a half hour session which I usually go for if I don't know the person. Got out, towelled off and she got straight into the hanky panky. She's got condoms ready but was more than willing to go bbbj straight up. It's up to you if you want to take the risk without protection...! But in anycase I think she's happy to go either way, but sex will be protected.

Overall, she's not some old bird - average build and I found her to be nice enough to talk to as well as very accommodating. I don't know that giving out scores will necessarily mean much since everyone has a different standard and different levels of experience. But in anycase:

Looks: 7/10 (not bad)
Massage: N/A (we didn't get around to it in the half hour session - time was spent doing other things)
Sex: 8/10 (good attitude, accommodating, I enjoyed myself)
VFM: 7/10 (compared to some out there I think I would return if I was back in Brissy)

Hope that helps some ...

Bubbaloo
30-01-2016, 09:52 PM
I was wondering about this one. Also, I've heard great things about "Kayo" who operates out of the valley. Cheaper, as well.

asianobsessed
01-02-2016, 03:55 PM
I was wondering about this one. Also, I've heard great things about "Kayo" who operates out of the valley. Cheaper, as well.

This is Kayo mate. 100%
She was in kpt a year or two ago at $100 for 30 mins.
then in the valley where she upped her price.
Went back to Japan for a bit, and now she is in the cbd.

I used to see her quite a lot but havent gone back as i was a bit concerned about health safety.
each to their own though.