PDA

View Full Version : General talk low life

payingalot
29-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Good to many bad punters around

domo
29-01-2016, 09:18 PM
maybe the same bloke that hit one or more of the ML's at (other shop) as i have heard of simliar cases. still, you can't exclude the bad apples easily....

leggedon
29-01-2016, 09:19 PM
I made a booking to see a regular ML of mine at a shop north side she is so sweet so kind and goes out of her way to take care of you even if time goes over she dont worry. When I got there she was really upset the customer before me asked for extra and promised t o pay but after she finished this low life gutless prick said I dont have any cash laughed and walked out if his reading this I hope you get hit by a truck you weak prick. She was so upset because she thought if she was fair with prices then customer would not cheat.This really is not good.

She was taken advantage of and this experience will wisen her and harden her so hopefully it will never happen again.
Weak gutless pricks that do this sorta thing ruin it for others.

domo
29-01-2016, 09:35 PM
yep, usually for new people its money up front for the hardened ones, when you are regular they may take it afterwards. unless they can figure out they can trust you and leave it till the end.

WhoopsieDoodle
30-01-2016, 09:00 AM
yep, usually for new people its money up front for the hardened ones, when you are regular they may take it afterwards. unless they can figure out they can trust you and leave it till the end.

Exactly. The only time I had ever been asked to pay up front was when I saw a ML who actually turned out to be the boss of the place. No problem. For the second and subsequent visits, payment was then at the end. Working relationship was always very good with her.

flamejob
31-01-2016, 08:56 AM
i have no problem paying up front, although it obviously messes with the moment a tad but is understandable if they don't know you. Punters who fail to pay are deadshits.