PDA

View Full Version : General talk Double Massage Option.

dumbling
31-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys out there like the double massage option? I am currently addicted to it and of course some shops provide better services than others.

It is a pretty good option esp. for amount of massage one can receive within an hour.

carrot2
31-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I still haven't tried double massage but am curious to try. It just seems to me that a lot of shops just charge double..

Wouldn't it be better to have 2x 1hr massages instead of 1x double massage? Also, how does tipping work for extras?

johnconnor69er
31-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Hi Dumbling. I have done double FS but not a massage. Can you please provide more details about what happes in the double and where the best places to go are.

tofu.fa
01-02-2016, 06:59 AM
Hi johnconnor69er. I have the same question for u but for double fs. Always been interested in trying it.

aussiegaigin
01-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Hi Dumbling. I have done double FS but not a massage. Can you please provide more details about what happes in the double and where the best places to go are.

Bro Ahlungor has mentioned mamasan massage doubles in ARs a few times. Perhaps search for them.

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Bro Ahlungor has mentioned mamasan massage doubles in ARs a few times. Perhaps search for them.

Mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole at QVB, $100/30 min all inclusive, best fun and value in RnT in Town !!

garfield
01-02-2016, 06:55 PM

You basically get 4 hands instead of 2. Or your hand is in 2 holes instead of 1. And other combination.

dumbling
02-02-2016, 11:10 AM

Basically as the other guys said. 2 pairs of hands massaging your body for most part and tips are as per usual for each girl. It is quite soothing both visually and physically to be honest! Hahaha... As I'm not very mobile (wheelchair bound) I mainly go to Summerville in Pyrmont. So far, I have been going in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The longest I stayed was 2 hours for 2 double sessions with two combinations of the set of working girls. Hahaha...

TresCojones
03-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole at QVB, $100/30 min all inclusive, best fun and value in RnT in Town !!

Does the mamasan double usually come with a happy ending from each mama? ifso i may just hav to try tehm out while i wait for the return of vivian at 227!

x11
04-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Basically as the other guys said. 2 pairs of hands massaging your body for most part and tips are as per usual for each girl. It is quite soothing both visually and physically to be honest! Hahaha... As I'm not very mobile (wheelchair bound) I mainly go to Summerville in Pyrmont. So far, I have been going in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The longest I stayed was 2 hours for 2 double sessions with two combinations of the set of working girls. Hahaha...

Ah a wheelchair brother!
Who have you seen at summerville?

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Does the mamasan double usually come with a happy ending from each mama? ifso i may just hav to try tehm out while i wait for the return of vivian at 227!

Do you mean cum twice during the 30 min session? Don't think so but if you can manage it you can ask Nicole at the start of the session and skip part 1, not an usual request but knowing how Nicole likes to please her clients, it's possible ! Good luck

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2016, 03:06 PM

Like this double hands ??

http://49.media.tumblr.com/d1879c56b2e67deaddf460fb51ce0dd9/tumblr_nkngf11ZLD1uncpfeo1_500.gif

TresCojones
04-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Yes I meant cum twice. I know its an unusual request, but i'm an unusual fellow. If I cum 5 mins into a session many ML would think oh lucky me the jobs done i can go home now, $50 please thank you! only the service oriented girls will stay for round 2

dumbling
05-02-2016, 07:18 AM
I have seen Everyone;)! (In the recent months schedule)

cuteguy
05-02-2016, 10:28 AM
I had a double massage once at one of the CBD shops. The receptionist suggested I do a double and gave me a discount. I was pampered by two lovely girls as they both massaged me. It was an enjoyable and relaxing session.

dumbling
07-02-2016, 02:55 PM
To sum it up, do you guys prefer to have one hour of double massage or 2 hours of massage by a single ML? I definitely prefer HOURS of double massage. Life is short, massage hard... hahaha...

dumbling
07-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Like this double hands ??

http://49.media.tumblr.com/d1879c56b2e67deaddf460fb51ce0dd9/tumblr_nkngf11ZLD1uncpfeo1_500.gif

Yes AHLUNGOR!!! And DOUBLE SPANISH as well. I'm sure you would like that.It's hard to imagine but trust me, it is highly possible.hahaha

xyj.1209
09-02-2016, 02:55 AM
Yes AHLUNGOR!!! And DOUBLE SPANISH as well. I'm sure you would like that.It's hard to imagine but trust me, it is highly possible.hahaha

thanks for share. haha

dumbling
09-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Second day of Lunar New Year, the wheels of mine are booked in for Nicky and Kelly today! Can't wait~!;)