PDA

View Full Version : General talk The Sudden Disappearance of your Favourite ML

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 03:26 AM
You asked for it.

Wellllllllllllllllll....

If you're happy we will know it, clap your trap!
(clap, clap)
(clap, clap)
If you're happy we will know it, and you shouldn't wanna blow it;
If you're happy we will know it, stop talking in an open forum about anything outside of an excellent massage that your favourite ML Provides!

Gawwwwww!

If you need any tips, I'm happy to provide you with some.

charm
01-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Hear Hear Hear

Digger
01-02-2016, 04:18 PM
You asked for it.

Wellllllllllllllllll....

(clap, clap)
(clap, clap)
If you're happy we will know it, and you shouldn't wanna blow it;
If you're happy we will know it, stop talking in an open forum about anything outside of an excellent massage that your favourite ML Provides!

Gawwwwww!

If you need any tips, I'm happy to provide you with some.

I have been advocating this for too long now, but you still get lame brains who want to boast about their so called conquests.

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Figured maybe framed as a children's jingle I might get a better response.

gpeck80
01-02-2016, 06:31 PM
That's why I broke the news about stanley street in Private Message. Until one dickhead thought otherwise.

JustMetoday
01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
I didn't get the PM. When I am advised by PM I will always think of the ML first. Good operators are too scarce to waste with idiotic posts. And yes I have friends who are MLs who are worried bout this site particularly

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 06:51 PM
With very valid reasons.

Digger
01-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Figured maybe framed as a children's jingle I might get a better response.

Yes, horses for courses. These particular posters like to skite like little children so they should be treated like little children!

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Yep. You can see through the different communications and interaction why no single organisation, EVER, enjoys complete immunity from trouble. It's the human element. There's always one (or more) person(s) who just doesn't get it. It's not about curtailing an activity; it's about allowing it to continue.

Bubbaloo
02-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Bring the rain ;)

reddoor
02-02-2016, 12:59 AM
I may have missed them but i cant seem to c any comments directed at the shops ,in particular their advertising just look at wechat and c things like 3 new girls on today , hot new korean girl , young thai & jap girls make happy dble etc is this not as obvious as a lot of the reviews and at the end of the day when u log on here it does say adult forum so what can b said. i think whether u talk in some sort of code or openly in the end it amounts to the same thing ,anybody with half a brain can work it out and seeing probably 80 per cent of this chat is about the shops it wont b much of a forum if were all to scared to give a review.after all some of the shops r making it some what obvious too. im not taking sides in this just pointing out we r not the only ones. cheers

Bubbaloo
02-02-2016, 03:41 AM
My point is that you don't have to make a bunch of "sly," and easily decipherable references to a shop in order to recommend it. People keep coming back to "well, it's a forum for punters, what are we going to say if not bla bla bla..?"

Well, hell go ahead and blab on an open forum about illegal services experienced in a named, or unnamed, but easily guessed (from the childish scrambling) shop and take the risks. I know what the outcome of either approach is, and I know which one Is preferable.

You know, one of the most common reasons attributed by law enforcement personnel for why a criminal is caught us because they were stupid. Giving away information of illicit activities in an open forum is stupid. There can be no argument in the matter. It's stupid. Stupid people get caught, and they often bring others along with them.

I think that from now on, I'll use the forum as a gauge of what shops to avoid.

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Majority of punters here give good reviews without being too detailed. Idiots will be idiots. Can't stop them.

At the end of the day, do you personally know everyone you PM? Have you met them and know their real identity.

Personally I think it would be far more incriminating to hand out explicit detailed information in a private message to an undercover than writing an ambiguous review.

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't mind being an undercover in NSW, they seem to have a rather large budget for "investigations". I imagine there would be a queue though.....

RottenLittlePunt
02-02-2016, 11:15 AM
That's why I broke the news about stanley street in Private Message. Until one dickhead thought otherwise.

Broke the news? LMAO!!!

It was being discussed for most of the week before your little PM and subsequent hissy fit.

Bubbaloo
02-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Yes, the same could occur in PMs, but at least you can get an idea of someone's legitimacy with a post history and time in the forum. Of course, that wouldn't rule out the problem, but the firestorm of information spreading through the forum wouldn't be there.

gpeck80
02-02-2016, 04:54 PM
"Broke the news? LMAO!!!"

Nope. I private messaged it to people on here I know to be TRUSTWORTHY, about 24 hours after it was published on the police website. It just took a week to finally get to you because you are not trustworthy rotten little narc :cool2:

LOL @ RLP talking shit as usual.

gpeck80
02-02-2016, 05:04 PM
To be precise. I just checked my sent outbox......

It was published on the police site on Xmas Eve, 24th December. I started sending that out around noon boxing day, 26th Dec. If it werent for the madness of xmas shopping and xmas itself, I may have been able to actually post it faster.

The dozen or so people I inboxed, can check the date I sent it. No one replied that they had heard about it. Not. A. One. Everything I'm saying is verifiable in black and white.

So youre talking absolute bullshit when you claim "It was being discussed for most of the week before your little PM." Not a single person I PM'd knew about it. It wasn't even mentioned on the forum
until popeye posted about it and he only knew about it because I told him about it (pm to him dated 1.59pm boxing day, stop plugging your boyfriend long enough for him to check his inbox).

So yeah it probably got to you A WEEK LATER, long after trustworthy folk were told. You were out of the loop, rotten lil narc, because you are not to be trusted.

Now stop side stepping the issue and link us to an After Report, you wrote recently you pig loving narc.

Rodgersodger
02-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Most of us new the day after it happened!! You don't have to act like you know the ins and outs and workings of every massage shop when clearly you don't !!!

popeye96
02-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Most of us new the day after it happened!! You don't have to act like you know the ins and outs and workings of every massage shop when clearly you don't !!!
Exactly. I know that probably a dozen or so of us members were told by another member the day after the raid happened. I guess poor old gpeck isn't as trusted as he thought.

domo
02-02-2016, 07:20 PM
the official news was later then the news from people actually on the ground or have ML friends who told them. i for one had a hint something went down from someone on this board and part of the story about the day or two after from one of the ML (seeing if she was safe etc). I believe most of the ML's property has been returned to them by now and odds are the case is still on-going since qld court system is very slow etc.

as an example,
My brother had a sexual assault story put on him from a girl who's flatmate hated his guts, had to go to court and was delayed a month, the guy spread it all around his work which hurt him more. then the girl repealed what she said but the public lawyers still tried for another two months which was always postponed for another month then it was dropped. I think it costed him at least 10k for defense lawyer which pretty much said, keep your clap shut and say nothing to no one.

gpeck80
02-02-2016, 07:40 PM
And yet none of you posted anything about it. How convenient to say after the fact. 20/20 hindsight. Of course your "memory" (read : lies) are just as bad as RLP.

Anyway I posted that in relation to the argument about keeping things quiet, not to brag about anything. If I was all about the bragging I would not have posted about
getting knocked back the other week. Anyway, I'll be the bigger man as usual and drop this, and leave you insecure types to cry some more in my absence. :cool2:

domo
02-02-2016, 08:10 PM
And yet none of you posted anything about it. How convenient to say after the fact. 20/20 hindsight. Of course your "memory" (read : lies) are just as bad as RLP.

the reason being, is that its bad for business, people did post things about it, but then removed the content afterwards as its not something you talk about.

**rest deleted **

gpeck80
03-02-2016, 07:26 PM
As I said before, I informed popeye about the stanley street raid through pm. Only after that did he start a thread about it, in which he actually stated that he was he was surprised no one had posted about it before. Check the thread he started about it and you
will see I am correct. I'd copy and paste it here, but I have him on ignore. I had hoped to keep the news on the down low, which is why I only spread the news in PM. You'll notice on his thread I wrote a post showing my displeasure about his letting the cat out of the bag.
No one questioned that then.

But for some reason, in hindsight, some wankers on here are changing the events to suit their own agendas.

EDITED for the wankers on here who wanna argue against reality.

So I just took popeye off ignore to check any threads he started, but its now been deleted, so what I said above cannot be
confirmed. But the following can.

Here is my pm to popeye. You can see the time and date on it. Its an exact duplicate I sent to two other punters on here,
one of them is dirtysanchez. He can confirm this easily by checking his inbox.

Popeye96 copied and pasted my message I sent to him (seen below) and started a thread about it AFTER I sent it to him.

I don't give a shit if you dickheads dont believe it. I do however care about getting things right. Its why I'm successful in
what I do in life.

"Recipient Users: popeye96
26-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Super Fans (忠實Fans)

FYI
FYI - from Cop website

""Dutton Park Detectives Raid Illegal Business – East Brisbane
Senior Sergeant Greg Bishop on Dec 24, 2015 @ 9:21am
Dutton Park Detectives and General Duties Police raided a business suspected of being used for illegal prostitution.

The raid occurred on Friday December 18 as part of Operation North Oriel in response to illegal prostitution activity in the Brisbane area.

It will be alleged that the Stanley Street and Kingfisher Lane, East Brisbane business claimed to be a massage studio.

As a result police seized a large quantity of cash and arrested ten (10) men and women.

The charges against the people arrested include knowingly carry on the business of providing unlawful prostitution to and being a person found in places reasonably suspected of being used for prostitution.

They are due to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court from dates commencing 18th January 2016.

Senior Sergeant Greg Bishop, the Officer in Charge of Dutton Park Police said the detailed investigation by the Detectives from Dutton Park CIB was the result of some excellent police work but also highlighted the valuable information from the community who were rightly concerned with the presence of this illegal activity in the area.""

domo
03-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Only after that did he start a thread about it, in which he actually stated that he was he was surprised no one had posted about it before.

We don't question that you had the official news first. Its just that many peeps here have gone through the cycle before and did not make a big ho ha about it (and many ML's say to not speak about it as well). Thats all.

Also thanks for the official news, even tho someone else posted it as it does confirm and silence the rumors which was happening on alot of other threads. but as things are, it should be temporary and then be removed since life moves on.

RottenLittlePunt
03-02-2016, 09:45 PM
As I said before, I informed popeye about the stanley street raid through pm. Only after that did he start a thread about it, in which he actually stated that he was he was surprised no one had posted about it before. Check the thread he started about it and you
will see I am correct. I'd copy and paste it here, but I have him on ignore. I had hoped to keep the news on the down low, which is why I only spread the news in PM. You'll notice on his thread I wrote a post showing my displeasure about his letting the cat out of the bag.
No one questioned that then.

But for some reason, in hindsight, some wankers on here are changing the events to suit their own agendas.

EDITED for the wankers on here who wanna argue against reality.

So I just took popeye off ignore to check any threads he started, but its now been deleted, so what I said above cannot be
confirmed. But the following can.

Here is my pm to popeye. You can see the time and date on it. Its an exact duplicate I sent to two other punters on here,
one of them is dirtysanchez. He can confirm this easily by checking his inbox.

Popeye96 copied and pasted my message I sent to him (seen below) and started a thread about it AFTER I sent it to him.

I don't give a shit if you dickheads dont believe it. I do however care about getting things right. Its why I'm successful in
what I do in life.

"Recipient Users: popeye96
26-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Super Fans (忠實Fans)

FYI
FYI - from Cop website

""Dutton Park Detectives Raid Illegal Business – East Brisbane
Senior Sergeant Greg Bishop on Dec 24, 2015 @ 9:21am
Dutton Park Detectives and General Duties Police raided a business suspected of being used for illegal prostitution.

The raid occurred on Friday December 18 as part of Operation North Oriel in response to illegal prostitution activity in the Brisbane area.

It will be alleged that the Stanley Street and Kingfisher Lane, East Brisbane business claimed to be a massage studio.

As a result police seized a large quantity of cash and arrested ten (10) men and women.

The charges against the people arrested include knowingly carry on the business of providing unlawful prostitution to and being a person found in places reasonably suspected of being used for prostitution.

They are due to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court from dates commencing 18th January 2016.

Senior Sergeant Greg Bishop, the Officer in Charge of Dutton Park Police said the detailed investigation by the Detectives from Dutton Park CIB was the result of some excellent police work but also highlighted the valuable information from the community who were rightly concerned with the presence of this illegal activity in the area.""

It was openly being discussed on the 22nd and was actually notified elsewhere before that by another punter who was trying to do so subtly, which you in fact tried to ridicule him for.

But you've never been one to let facts get in the way of a good story.

PS nice work being the bigger man and letting it go .......