PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Underwood

ococpunt
01-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Had the chance to drop in at this shop last week. Apparently it's been opened for two months already, decor was good and I like the paper sheets they use under your body so you know you are not lying on someone's body fluids lol.

Anyways, massage was given at mediun strength, really nothing special, not much teasing before the flip although I made it very clear why I was there. Ending was surprisingly better than I anticipated, left happy of cos. They charge 50 for the hour, make sure you bring the right change as they are not going to break the 50 for you in the end. All in all, decent experience, standard service.

Girl 6/10 not the prettiest thing but had a good body
Massage 6/10
Ending 7.5/10
Cleanliness 9/10 shower available too

WIR... maybe? Too many other options around the area and the services provided just doesn't stand out

Happy punting lads

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 06:53 PM
This is what I'm talking about. Sakura now on the radar.

Keithf
01-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Are we not descending into a somewhat nanny state here ? I fully appreciate not naming individuals but shops ?? Can't we not say what a shop is like now ?? Everyone knows what this forum is about and yes I have no doubt that people read for various purposes . If we can't discuss what shops are like , then the whole point of the forum diminishes.

no doubt this will be savaged rotten by the nanny team but life goes on .

DirtySanchez
01-02-2016, 09:09 PM
I have to agree with Keith. There's nothing wrong with the OP.

Don't name names, be discreet....yes indeed

But there is nothing wrong saying you had a massage at shop x. Nearly every shop in Brisbane has been mentioned on this forum.

Just be discreet about your massage and don't name names.

This isn't a tiddlywinks forum.....well it kinda is I guess

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 09:23 PM
So...

I went to (named) shop and got extras is "discreet?"

DirtySanchez
01-02-2016, 09:36 PM
I think you're going a bit over the top bubba.

Did he say he got extras? Did he say what extra he got? He may have got extra time.

Do you honestly believe naming a shop in a post with clues as to the name is any different?? If we can guess it, the coppers can too.

As I said I agree with the majority of what you wrote about being discreet.

Naming a shop and saying I had a massage here and the ending was good, without actually mentioning what you received is fine.

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Are we not descending into a somewhat nanny state here ?

Keithf: I punters can't get the point by a few well articulated descriptions of the quality of service and the establishment as a whole, well, there's not much hope for them.

Are we going to frequent shops that don't provide us with the satisfaction we generally seek? Would we then post particulars of such a shop in a positive light? The line between obvious and discreet, actually isn't all that thin. If you think an outsider wouldn't infer from "left happy" or "left feeling blue," well you're in for a rude shock.

It seems that you think protecting not only the ladies and the shops, but also fellow punters as well is not a great priority. It appears as though you think that's nanny-like behaviour. Well, call me Nanny Bubba, because as long as I'm around, I'm going to try to protect this hobby of my from a Stanly-like demise.

Discreet: "I enjoyed the experience." "The ladies were gorgeous and professional." "The shop was clean and well appointed." "The massage was extremely good and very relaxing."

Not so discreet: "I left happy." "We negotiated extras before the massage." "I had a massive boner which she took care of for $50." "Make sure you bring an extra $100." "OMG, you'd never believe what they did for me, PM for details..."

Do you feel sufficiently savaged, or shall I try again?

DirtySanchez
01-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Bubba

there is no difference between "I left happy" and "I enjoyed the experience"

One could leave happy for a number of reasons as could enjoying the experience. It mentions nothing of what happened inside a little cubicle.

"I had a massive boner which she took care of" of course references what actually happened.

Even mentioning "extras", hell I have had extended sessions, extra add ons like foot massages or foot spas. If I do not mention what i received, then how do you know? You can guess, but I could be meaning anything. You have no idea what I ACTUALLY recieved.

There is nothing you can write on this forum for punters to decipher that people monitoring this forum cannot decipher.

If you are going to police posters to this extent then you can have this forum to yourself.

Keithf
01-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Do u ever regret doing something? U guys with your opinions and undoubted legal knowledge are great and mean well . All i am saying is the vast majority of forum users ( who probably don't post much ) just want info and enjoy the intrigue of good posts . They are not all f wits, can deduce what's right and wrong and use the forum to assist with punting . If shops push the legality issue then they will get noticed . Stanley is a classic example . The forum is a tool in this cycle . Shop owners know exactly what's going on and could also use it to adjust the risk level they want to operate at .

This is purely my opinion and can certainly see that it could be shot down . I respect the thoughts of others but reserve the right to have my own .

Have fun guys !!

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm not policing anyone. I don't have the means. I'm simply urging people to use their big heads when it comes to the activities of their little ones. Apparently, in vain.

DirtySanchez
01-02-2016, 10:45 PM
don't encourage my big head to override my little thinking head activities!!!

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 10:52 PM
don't encourage my big head to override my little thinking head activities!!!

Never! I would have your big head clear a safe path for your little head to run wild and free, unhindered by "interruptions."

DirtySanchez
01-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Never! I would have your big head clear a safe path for your little head to run wild and free, unhindered by "interruptions."

My big head would be the head heading for trouble....it's my little head that saves me!

Bubbaloo
01-02-2016, 11:05 PM
My big head would be the head heading for trouble....it's my little head that saves me!

You would be in the minority in that.

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 08:52 AM
"I'm sure if the police used sophisticated cyber tracking to track-down and prosecute punters engaging in illegal practices then you'd be a lot more careful. "

yeah, cos you signed up to this site to find strictly legit massage reviews.......

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 10:05 AM
So who died and made you boss? ;)

I like you Sammy but please stop writing the same thing over and over and over.

You have your guidelines, others have theirs but don't jump on their backs unless they are incompetent.

I am not saying don't be discreet, I am simply saying I think you and Bubba are taking it one step too far.

That's my opinion.

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 10:41 AM
You can approach it however you like.

Just don't expect everyone to approach it your way and don't ask them to change their posts simply because they don't meet your criteria.

Apart from that happy punting, we are still allowed to punt aren't we?

RottenLittlePunt
02-02-2016, 10:55 AM
This is what I'm talking about. Sakura now on the radar.

Hey ococpunt. Mind editing your post to take them off the radar? Would be nice if these shops stayed open.

Are we not descending into a somewhat nanny state here ? I fully appreciate not naming individuals but shops ?? Can't we not say what a shop is like now ?? Everyone knows what this forum is about and yes I have no doubt that people read for various purposes . If we can't discuss what shops are like , then the whole point of the forum diminishes.

Bubba has a somewhat valid point, because this shop is rarely ever mentioned on here. It if were a well known shop then it would be an overreaction, but mentioning a new shop on here all of a sudden brings attention to it from various people (punters, police, owners, MLS). I think the OP was fine on it's own and does not need editing, but given the context of the forum it gives some validity to what Bubba is saying.

Keith, read the TOS. A lot of on topic discussions on the Brisbane forum are in fact AGAINST the TOS and not within the purpose of the forum.

RottenLittlePunt
02-02-2016, 11:00 AM
If shops push the legality issue then they will get noticed . Stanley is a classic example . The forum is a tool in this cycle . Shop owners know exactly what's going on and could also use it to adjust the risk level they want to operate at .

Actually not all owners are aware of what is going on, especially in shops that are actually legit aside from the rare ML who gives a sneaky one here and there. This makes it even more important to be discreet when it is a shop that isn't well known for giving that kind of service.

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Thanks. Glad I have your permission. So who died and made you the boss? :)

Here you are asking me to change what I might post in the future because what I write doesn't meet your criteria. Bit of a double-standard, boss.

I always ask politely and don't push the issue of there is no change. I respect people's freedom even if I disagree with their use of that freedom.

Note also, in most instances where I do request posts be adjusted (usually via PM) it is because an ML or owner has discussed their concerns with me and are worried about the impact of a specific post.

[As an aside, thanks to those of you who have demonstrated your care for these ladies by responding positively and adjusted your posts in those instances!]

Are you asking for a legal opinion? What is a "allowed" is a questions of law and not for me to answer. To get an accurate answer to your question you may wish to provide details of what you mean by "punt" and direct your query to the Queensland Police who I'm sure will let you know what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Ummm, hardly matey. You are the one who proposed to say how reviews should be written. Then started to apply it to others. I said you can approach your reviews however you like. Hardly a double standard. I beleive your request for the OP to rewrite his post was wrong. I am talking about this instance. Other instances maybe entirely valid.

Also, you clearly haven't read my posts properly. I am not talking about naming MLs and writing explicit reviews. I have said everytime that I agree discretion is wise and yes there some over detailed reviews here. I am not disputing that some punters need to tone it down a bit. I just believe that you are aiming to take discretion to a level beyond what is required. Decided a best approach and are now expecting others to follow exactly your approach. Please tell me if I have not made that clear enough.

It's just my opinion.

And lastly, No I wasn't asking for a legal opinion. Have you ever heard of sarcasm? If not I'm sure you can find a dictionary somewhere, if you are about to take time out of punting... Sorry I mean studying for your law degree.

Oh and change all your posts to agree with me. Thanks! :)

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 01:33 PM
I just hope you clean your bottom. If so apology accepted.

Oh and you need to work on your sarcasm, I can help you with that but only after you change all your posts to agree with me.....

Bubbaloo
02-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Huh... Well, this forum appears to be a place where discussion actually has some merit. Onya, lads :) Thanks, Rotten. Somewhat validation is better than none. Haha.

domo
02-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Fun to read, was way off topic to subject line. Review of the Review done, let's move on :)

gpeck80
02-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Meh. not that big a deal really.

ococpunt
02-02-2016, 05:51 PM
was I being too plain about what happened or some of you guys are just thinking too much? I was only after the proper legit massages lol...

DirtySanchez
02-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Fun to read, was way off topic to subject line. Review of the Review done, let's move on :)

We have and we are glad you enjoyed our services. Next week we will be available for a Duo. Please make sure you book in advance as it might get very busy once the word spreads.

hogansheros
14-03-2016, 02:18 PM
A big thank you to ococpunt for his original post. I've ignored most of the above discussion.

In my case, I was driving my legally registered private vehicle along state road X this morning and noticed a large purple sign advertising a legitimately registered Qld business.

I used my vehicle's indicator to indicate to other drivers my intention to change direction wherein I parked at the conveniently located parking spaces directly at the from door of the above premises. I left the vehicle and locked it (as per Qld law.)

Upon entering the establishment for my first time and without reading this review I was able to ascertain that this would indeed be the type of massage that I was seeking. I was asked "Have I been here before?" to which I always answer "yes".

I paid for an hour of professional massage (now $65/hr) and was so happy with the level of service that I would definitely return. I was happy to provide a tip for the attention to detail.

================================

So, from just driving down the highway, I was able to enjoy a good massage here without the need to check the forum. I'm pretty sure any self-respecting law enforcer could do the same.

Happy days.

HH

laojiang876
17-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Do they have japanese girl? Sakura sounds like a japanese shop!
favorited japanese girl :love::love::love:

bigbob
24-03-2016, 10:10 PM
been to this place paid for 1 hour got 45 min in 10.15 out 11.00 never going back

funboybrisbane
13-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Hey boys. New to the forums , old to punting. I have been reading these forums now for a couple of days expecting to find what i am after. Which was a good looking young FS or Nude massage opperator. It seems to be a much tougher search than i expected.

Back on topic ill put my 2 cents in.

I actually agree and dissagree with both sides.
YES keep shops and there ML mimimal or off the forums. Leave that to just having a punt and finding out for yourself. Its respect for the shop and what they are. Remember Woman actually go to these shops for an actual massage too. Its not that expensive to go for a 30min session to sus a place out.

YES to wrighting a full review on advertised lady (or shop if there silly enough) who posts ads on any of our favorite classifides that promotes any ILLEGAL services. They have allredy put themselves in the deep end.

P.S. if you know of any good young opperators who have such ads please PM me recomended ad.

Thanks.