PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Mmmmm wechat

domo
04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Seems she may have been reviewed in other locations in the past since she has been in the country of just under a year.

saw her on wechat not much to go on until i asked here but the photo looked genuine and her frankness was appreciated :) and did not mind waiting a week before visiting.

She is currently apartment sitting her friends place in the CBD (river city apt). she will be there for the next 2 and a bit weeks. Seems she has had a couple of walk outs as the person she is house sitting is a very mature women (say 50's) who posts quite a few fake ads and still has people taking the bait, poor buggers. But enough with that, she is in her late 20's but still looking very good, fit in the right areas and minimal belly fat :) and is japanese. i'd say from tokyo since that was the first place she mentioned to me.

I paid for the hour (250) as another punter said she was good in another thread instead of the 30. Had a quick shower and started with a cbj, round 1 was over quickly, so a bit of clean up and a quick massage with a bit of chit chat, round two began with a cbj and then onto many positions, seems she really liked me and got off on me, at least once maybe twice. By the end of it i was exhausted after having about 40mins straight exercise and i'd say she would keep going if i did not retire or time ended. much like an energizer bunny ;)

a quick shower at the end and i was off.

will i return, yes, is vfm from what i've experienced at the 150 mark, since its for the full time not part time or only one round max. I may give queenie pearl a try once she returns from OS and see if its just price mark or genuine.

domo
05-02-2016, 11:23 AM
As with everything, your mileage may very :)

jayjay77
14-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Thx for the review bud. Is she cute you know that cute Japanese look?

supapoona
18-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Had the great pleasure of doing business with this gorgeous little lady. OH MY! Wow! She really knows her trade! If anyone can connect me to her again please let me know. Id love to help keep her fully stocked in saki and sushimi. 👍