PDA

View Full Version : General talk pure

reddoor
06-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Thougt id give pure a shot recently drove into carpark and past back of shop spotted 2 asian guys there hanging out the towels freaked me out kept going ,this has happened to me before when i went to c a very popular girl a few years ago in the appartments near coles on stanley st i spotted 2 asian guys trying to secret themselves behind the kitchen bench ,think they might have been batting for the other team cause when i first turned up i was asked if i want boy or girl -i said how would i know i cant even c them hiding behind the bench

gpeck80
06-02-2016, 12:41 AM
I dunno which team they play for, but they definitely sound like bench warmers.

reddoor
06-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Ok that explains it thanks hs ,btw there is a girl there named after a very famous ABC explorer and 1 on wechat by the same name they look similar wonder if same girl as her knowledge of exploration was admirable

gpeck80
06-02-2016, 02:37 PM
................... :smile:

jimmyp
07-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Ok that explains it thanks hs ,btw there is a girl there named after a very famous ABC explorer and 1 on wechat by the same name they look similar wonder if same girl as her knowledge of exploration was admirable

I can only think of "In The Wild with Harry Butler", and Bear Grylls is on SBS?

RottenLittlePunt
07-02-2016, 03:35 PM
It used to be three guys, not sure if the third is still involved. They also own Amore