PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Mai

cuteguy
06-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Just over a week ago, I made my way to Rockdale and asked who was on their roster that day. I was presented Mai who caught my attention as a stylish classic Japanese girl. She was wearing a pink nightie with light coloured panties and high heels. She entered the waiting room and introduced herself. She was not pretentious or in a hurry to go anywhere. I decided to go with this Japanese girl.

Mai has a nice small face with long hair. She is very slim with a size 6 body. Her breasts are B cup or slightly larger and she has a small cute bottom. Her height is somewhere around 158 cms and I would say her age is at least 30 or more. Therefore, she is not very young (early 20’s) and you get the impression that she may have worked before. Anyway, she speaks good English and the conversation with her was very much enjoyable at times. Her personality is very outgoing and she has a good sense of humour.

From the moment she walks into the room, we engage in conversation and she giggles endlessly. This lasts for about 10-15 minutes before I take my shower separately and so does Mai. After our showers, we move to the bed and lay next to each other naked whilst talking about everything. She ties her hair into a Geisha style. She then sits on top of me (in cowgirl) and teases me by sliding her slim body over mine (missionary) and then facing each other (black bee). We do engage in light kissing on the lips but no real DFK. I get my hands onto her tight bottom cheeks in order to grab and spank them lightly. Mai allows me to kiss her breasts and nipples. However, when I try to grab her nipples with my hand, she takes my hand and places it over her breast. Her preference is for her breast to be massaged by my hand and not her nipple. In turn, Mai caresses and kisses my nipples and the effect is very soothing and stimulating. She also plays with my friend and it eventually becomes hard. I try to touch her private part and Mai’s hands prevent any advancement of my fingers. She prefers no touching of her sacred area.

It’s not long before Mai retrieves a condom and moves down south where she puts it onto my friend. She does CBJ and gives him a sensual slow massage with her mouth and tongue. After a few minutes, my friend is giving the salute so Mai slowly lowers herself onto my friend. We start off with cowgirl where she slowly grinds my friend and rubs her clit on my pelvis that the moaning starts to become intense immediately. I could tell Mai was enjoying herself because we were locked in this position for a considerable time. We try other positions including the spoon, the black bee, watching the game, missionary, doggy, the side entry missionary and squashing the deckchair. She also gives CBJ after we take a short break in between the pounding. During the pounding process, Mai is certainly not the silent type and moans when there is deep penetration.

After a long period of pounding and I must say we were both very hot and sweaty in the room, it was time to withdraw my friend and shoot my load over body. Unfortunately, Mai was in panic mode when I tried to do it. Mia had no desire to have any of my load on her body so it went astray. Anyway, Mai cleaned me up and as I lay on the bed, she stood on the bed and used the towel to fan me in order to make it cool in the room. With the session about to come to a close, we head off for our separate showers. Even after drying up, we continue to chat and eventually we say our goodbyes.

Overall, Mai is a nice, gentle, vivacious older classic Japanese girl with slim body and slender legs. She has a warm smile and brings enthusiasm into the bedroom. We had lots of laughs and the mood in the room was very pleasant at all times. While she doesn’t allow DFK, touching or coming on her body, she is very passionate in bed from start to finish and you can tell that she really enjoys what she does. Her service is very friendly that will make you feel at ease when you’re in her company. Mia is a lovely lady and I enjoyed my time with her. If you like petite frames and a small round bottom on a slightly older Japanese woman than Mai may just be right for you.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

42Gladesville
29-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Mai is working in gladesville todayyy

SHES BACKKK FROM JAPAN!

Rockdale_485
23-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Mai japanese girl here in Rockdale

42Gladesville
24-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Available at Gladesville today!