PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting on Monday, Chinese New Year?

rooter
06-02-2016, 06:34 PM
I'm guessing a lot of Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, HK, Singapore and Thai girls won't be working on Monday because its CNY.
So what is your punting strategy on Monday CNY?
Try a Caucasian girl?
Try a Japanese girl?
Try a Filipina girl?
Find a Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, HK, Singapore and Thai girl who is working?
Take the day off?
Other?

A44
06-02-2016, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=rooter;809085]I'm guessing a lot of Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, HK, Singapore and Thai girls won't be working on Monday because its CNY.
So what is your punting strategy on Monday CNY?
Try a Caucasian girl?
Try a Japanese girl?
Try a Filipina girl?
Find a Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, HK, Singapore and Thai girl who is working?
Take the day off?

Sorry. I started to write, but it was about tomorrow, (Sunday), not Monday.

max_power
06-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Punt on Sunday or tuesday

aussiegaigin
06-02-2016, 10:11 PM
I checked with 227 Broadway, there are a couple of Thai girls working.

cuteguy
06-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Who cares? There will always be girls working this day.

rcha086
07-02-2016, 12:12 AM
I'm guessing a lot of Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, HK, Singapore and Thai girls won't be working on Monday because its CNY.

That may be true overseas but here, where most working girls are here alone (in respect to their family), they'll be spending it working. CNY is really preferably celebrated with family.

bdjc
07-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Has any bro given a Chinese lady a red pack on cny? If so, how much was put inside?

wilisno
07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Has any bro given a Chinese lady a red pack on cny? If so, how much was put inside?

Yes, I have ... as for how much, that depends on whom you give it to ! ;) ;) ;)

ajb247
07-02-2016, 02:49 PM
All our Ladies

Are waiting for their RED PACKETS on Monday :miao:

I've got a red packet for them every day!

uglyphil
08-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Yes, I have ... as for how much, that depends on whom you give it to ! ;) ;) ;)

One question about the red envelopes...

Is it considered bad luck, bad form or rude to give someone a red envelope AFTER Chinese New Year's Day?

Today I sent photos of red envelopes to my favourite ladies, but I won't be able to see them until next weekend (and possibly even later). Is it OK to still give them the envelopes then?

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2016, 05:49 PM

Is it considered bad luck, bad form or rude to give someone a red envelope AFTER Chinese New Year's Day?

Today I sent photos of red envelopes to my favourite ladies, but I won't be able to see them until next weekend (and possibly even later). Is it OK to still give them the envelopes then?

Straightly speaking, the whole month is considered new year celebrations ! So you have up to say 9 March to hand out your red envelope (hung bow)!

And for Chinese customs, even more so for the Hong Kong Cantonese, you can almost give the red envelope to congratulate people or thank people or help people to celebrate any occasions worth celebrating and definitely Not restricted or limited to Chinese New Years: you can give the Hung Bow for birthday, wedding, new baby , graduations, grand opening, new job, overseas trip, welcome home , or simple just to say thank you !

Cheers

wilisno
08-02-2016, 07:27 PM

Red envelope is never considered bad luck for whatever reason you give.

uglyphil
08-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Thank you both for the insights :D

xyj.1209
09-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Red envelope is never considered bad luck for whatever reason you give.

that s correct ! haha

A44
09-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I had a few hours of pleasure with one of my regulars yesterday.
I was her first customer of the Chinese New Year.
I spent the last hours of 2015 with her as well.
This could become a tradition for us.
I gave her a Red Envelope, she was overjoyed.
Not just because of the money inside, but because I had thought about her and gave her a good surprise.

wilisno
09-02-2016, 10:42 AM
WRONG

One should NEVER EVER give a Red Packet on Funerals

True ! Forgot that one !

Red envelopes are for happy events only. For funerals, white envelopes will be used.

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2016, 10:55 AM
WRONG

One should NEVER EVER give a Red Packet on Funerals

Nice pick up brother 5 Star, you are on the BALL !

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2016, 10:56 AM
True ! Forgot that one !

Red envelopes are for happy events only. For funerals, white envelopes will be used.

And your return envelope from the funeral family with a coin and candy inside is red though !

wilisno
09-02-2016, 11:06 AM
And your return envelope from the funeral family with a coin and candy inside is red though !

Yeah, I was going to edit my post, you beat me to it ! ;) ;) ;)

The host family of the funeral will give a return red envelope with a lucky lolly in it !