PDA

View Full Version : Question The shrinking hour

MrGrumpy
08-02-2016, 11:36 AM
So what is fair and reasonable for a 1hr msg? If you count the 5mins an increasing number waste putting your $ in the tin at the start, it is closer to a 45-50min experience. How would most shops react if you removed $10 from the price!! On the flipside, they generally make bookings on the hour or half hr so I'm ok with a few mins short. Am finding MLs are pushing the friendship on this issue. Have seen Sydney places use timers which is fair to everyone!!

DirtySanchez
08-02-2016, 02:37 PM
As you say ML's book by hour or half hour. I don't think anyone should expect that you get 60 mins of massage in a hour session.

Personally I believe 50 mins is perfect for an hour massage as you have to get changed twice plus allow for the ML to change towels etc..

gpeck80
08-02-2016, 06:29 PM
"Am finding MLs are pushing the friendship on this issue."

Part of that is ushering other punters through the hallways so that you and your neighbour, employee, son in law etc don't have an embarrassing moment to explain
the next time you vote, attend a work meeting or are averting eyes at a family gathering.

WhoopsieDoodle
08-02-2016, 07:34 PM
I don't mind a bit of time at the start... To take in the environment... To prepare your mind... To fold your clothes... To get into position.

reddoor
08-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Well that would be my first 30 secs gone ,time for massage .
Sorry mate couldnt resist .

flamejob
08-02-2016, 10:29 PM
I think 10 mins is about the limit. To be frank, you can undress & dress within 5 mins. I'd give some latitude for changing the towels, however, as it's my money and i've paid for 60 mins, i expect pretty damn close to 60 mins. it's even worse if they take calls or leave the room to deal with punters.

RottenLittlePunt
09-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Easy solution is to do what WLs do, have a timer going during the session. If you want to put the ML on notice, get her to hit the start button on your phone stopwatch so she can't argue about it later.

Slightly hypocritical though, we have gone from complaining about clock watchers, to becoming them ourself. :surprise:

Bubbaloo
09-02-2016, 03:44 PM
I don't watch the clock. If I'm satisfied, that's it. That is not to say that there aren't some ML's blatantly ripping people off for time. I've encountered a couple.

Lonewolf63
20-02-2016, 03:29 PM
So what is fair and reasonable for a 1hr msg? If you count the 5mins an increasing number waste putting your $ in the tin at the start, it is closer to a 45-50min experience. How would most shops react if you removed $10 from the price!! On the flipside, they generally make bookings on the hour or half hr so I'm ok with a few mins short. Am finding MLs are pushing the friendship on this issue. Have seen Sydney places use timers which is fair to everyone!!

I know how you feel I have found a place springwood area were the girl give you the right time so maybe look her up touchmetender.com

gpeck80
20-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up tiffany.