PDA

View Full Version : Question Bucks in Macau - HELP!!!

Astoshuffle
10-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Hi bros.

I'm planning a bucks in Macau. I had a few questions regarding where to stay. There's about 8 of us going for about 2 days and we are setting a budget of around $5,000 Aud each.

If anyone has had experience with good accomodation recommendations that won't blow the budget, I'm open to suggestions. Most of the hotels charging for a villa or suite is upwards of $2k per night. Is there other alternatives to staying in a suite but having all the boys together?

timtam
05-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Bro
Even for a bucks I think u should get a room each. Cos u don't want to bring a girl back and fuck her in front of everyone.

pro_seeker
26-03-2016, 12:53 AM
Hi bros.

I'm planning a bucks in Macau. I had a few questions regarding where to stay. There's about 8 of us going for about 2 days and we are setting a budget of around $5,000 Aud each.

If anyone has had experience with good accomodation recommendations that won't blow the budget, I'm open to suggestions. Most of the hotels charging for a villa or suite is upwards of $2k per night. Is there other alternatives to staying in a suite but having all the boys together?

PM me and I can give you some advise

panthera
19-03-2017, 06:55 PM
holy shit 5k for 2 days that is crazy. Last time went to Macau thought its pretty expensive vs. the western world.

cuteguy
21-03-2017, 11:29 PM
You can have a better time in Thailand for much less and have more girls at your disposal rather than spending $5000 for only 2 days In Macau. In addition, if you want to bring girls back to your place, it's advisable to have your own room. You can go for an apartment but I don't see one having 8 separate bedrooms. When I recently travelled overseas with my mates, we booked separate but adjoining rooms so we could be close to each other.

apepork
20-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Coincidentally we are wanting to have a bucks party in Macau as well.
Any suggestions on what we should besides the massage parlour or saunas.
Or would these be the only options?