PDA

View Full Version : Question FS vs HE Massage

Cmz
11-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Hey Brothers

Just a fun discussion, considering that on average you pay 90 for 30/mins what do you prefer a HE massage (massage clothes off HJ) or full service, it's just that HE massage has gone through the roof, i mean the girls are younger but still you can find 20-30yr olds in FS shops.

I'll be interested in hearing your opinions

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Hey Brothers

Just a fun discussion, considering that on average you pay 90 for 30/mins what do you prefer a HE massage (massage clothes off HJ) or full service, it's just that HE massage has gone through the roof, i mean the girls are younger but still you can find 20-30yr olds in FS shops.

It's only a matter of personal choice as well as supply and demand and location, location, location mate !!

If you work in the CBD, you can pretty much have a RnT quickie within minutes of your office - where the bloody hell can you find the FS shop for the same price ?? answered your question ??

wilisno
11-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Hey Brothers

Depends on which shops you're talking about, both FS shops and Massage shops have young and older ones. In fact, you still can find a lot of 40+ girls in a lot of massage shops, but rarer in FS shops !

babelx
11-02-2016, 11:05 PM
I've never considered massage shops to be an option. I'd rather have a fuck than just a hand job,
. I can still cum easily though.

SaltyWetMan
12-02-2016, 01:05 AM
One of lifes biggest choices. Personally Ive decided there is a time for everything. Generally I have fonder memories of HEs, but I end up tipping them so much that I realize I may as well just get FS.

Strayer Mate
12-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Ditto... I just like having the choice.. FS can be hard work ...it's a nice change sometimes, to be the starfish for once, let someone else do all the work, and just relax ...ok, maybe just a little bit of assistance with a wandering finger ...or two...:smile:

leggedon
12-02-2016, 02:35 PM
One of lifes biggest choices. Personally Ive decided there is a time for everything. Generally I have fonder memories of HEs, but I end up tipping them so much that I realize I may as well just get FS.

Thats nothing new!
Mls have almost doubled the prices of extras in the last few years!

wilisno
12-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Ditto... I just like having the choice.. FS can be hard work ...it's a nice change sometimes, to be the starfish for once, let someone else do all the work, and just relax ...ok, maybe just a little bit of assistance with a wandering finger ...or two...:smile:

You don't have to do anything with FS if you so choose, the girl can do everything for you and she might like it better that way because she can take charge, pace herself, without getting over-stressed.

TresCojones
12-02-2016, 08:04 PM
depends on the day! HE when i just want a sweet young thing to tease and pamper me. Go to a FS shop when I need to pound a hookers ass as hard as I can! its all here for the taking. whut a great city sydney is.

birch
14-02-2016, 09:48 PM
The convenience factor takes me to my local massage shop more often than not, but for me its an itch that needs regular scratching - there's nothing better than a regular 'upgrade' to Ginza or 5-Star - just to remind you how satisfying a proper, full-on hour of rampant sex can be. I mused recently that it's line ball on expense for me - even for diamond girls at these top-notch shops, after a session I can basically skip the next week's massage

Edpiet
14-02-2016, 11:55 PM
depends on the day! HE when i just want a sweet young thing to tease and pamper me. Go to a FS shop when I need to pound a hookers ass as hard as I can! its all here for the taking. whut a great city sydney is.

Abso-fucking-lutely!!!!

GoldfishMan
15-02-2016, 07:52 AM
I prefer FS but always end up going for HE instead. I'd get all worked up about having an FS punt, then i would remember all my bad punts due to the need for a condom and before I know it I'm on the massage table.
Since my condom problem started, my FS punting frequency has gone from 2 a week to 2 every 6 months. Saved me a lot of money though.

Pistols
15-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Pampered in a massage for me!!

Sextus
15-02-2016, 10:35 AM
depends on the day! HE when i just want a sweet young thing to tease and pamper me.s.

What is HE massage? Hand .....?

wilisno
15-02-2016, 12:19 PM
What is HE massage? Hand .....?

Happy Ending !

pockyfat
15-02-2016, 02:56 PM
I prefer FS nowadays, HE was great because of the lower expectation on yourself. There's less need to think about performing well or cleanliness of the girl.

For FS, sometimes that stress of a previous bad punt can psyche you out for the next punt.
After lowering expectations on myself and getting used to doms, I haven't had a bad punt in a long time. Now for price, I can't justify going to HE.

the_boss_king
17-02-2016, 08:18 AM
i gotta agree with hugh85.

my favourite part is walking in, and the build up to see the line up.

i play all these scenarios in my head of what type of girls will come out.

also i guess its the run into the shop, hoping no one you know sees you hahaha

Cmz
20-02-2016, 10:58 PM
So i think i worked it out, FS is the best option, you pay the same amount as the HE massage and you actually have more choices in the menu, you can get a massage with a naked girl and you can choose to have BJ HE or FS, and for those of you who like the young girls try jasmine/fanny from Kelly's ay fivedock/65 carlton

the_boss_king
25-02-2016, 11:41 AM
id rather go to a massage shop because :

1 - because more often then not, the girls are hotter
2 - i want to relax and not have to do all the work
3 - just that tease they give you, making you believe they want to fuck you too

wilisno
25-02-2016, 12:17 PM
id rather go to a massage shop because :

1 - because more often then not, the girls are hotter
2 - i want to relax and not have to do all the work
3 - just that tease they give you, making you believe they want to fuck you too

The first point is extremely argueable, quite the contrary I'd say !

The second point you can get all that in an FS shop.

The third point is whatever floats your boat ! ;) ;) ;)

5StarFan
25-02-2016, 02:21 PM
The first point is extremely argueable, quite the contrary I'd say !

The second point you can get all that in an FS shop.

The third point is whatever floats your boat ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, agree with wilisno...
The first point...have you been to 5 Star or Ginza bro? There are some smokin' hot glamours in those places, hotter than any ML I've ever seen!

The second point...when you're getting a super supreme bbbj, cat bath, being ridden in cowboy, it's pretty much lie there and admire the view.

The third point...not only do you get the 'tease', you get to follow through on it!

Don't get me wrong, different strokes for different folks, everyone has their own thing and budget...but it's hard to make general assumptions that ml are hotter than wl.
The best of both world's is to do both! I once had a sesh at Ginza, then went to 316 (before it shut) and was SUPER happy!

I will say this though...you will generally get a much better massage at a massage shop, than at a FS place...and if you aren't, then you're in the wrong place, hahaha.

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I will say this though...you will generally get a much better massage at a massage shop, than at a FS place...and if you aren't, then you're in the wrong place, hahaha.

There are always exception to the rule brother !!

If only you had been massaged by the legendary Milo at 5 Star !! the massage was so good after the 1st shot, I couldn't be bothered with my second, just lay there and enjoy her firm hands until time ! :smile:

Raphael
28-02-2016, 02:32 PM
I've done both, and to be honest, I've tried placing a booking through certain FS places and get guilty and worried at the same time because of their consequences (i.e. STDs) and the problem with this is I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for years. Don't want her to get an STD because I got it from another girl. That's why I go to RnTs but then again, most RnTs that are good, are situated in the CBD so I've limited myself for quite some time to both (around2 years tbh). Nowadays I'm getting the urge to come outta my shell and see another girl for FS - whether she's from 5 Star or Ginza or a private gal.

xyj.1209
26-03-2016, 11:39 PM
I've done both, and to be honest, I've tried placing a booking through certain FS places and get guilty and worried at the same time because of their consequences (i.e. STDs) and the problem with this is I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for years. Don't want her to get an STD because I got it from another girl. That's why I go to RnTs but then again, most RnTs that are good, are situated in the CBD so I've limited myself for quite some time to both (around2 years tbh). Nowadays I'm getting the urge to come outta my shell and see another girl for FS - whether she's from 5 Star or Ginza or a private gal.

same here.

Triplexxx
29-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Same here
I would have to agree with u

rooter
29-03-2016, 10:56 PM
FS and R&T are totally different experiences.
You cant really compare them.
It's like trying to compare a juicy steak and a gelato.
It's a totally different experience.
Both are fucking awesome, but both totally different.

cuteguy
29-03-2016, 11:18 PM
same here.

Do you believe you can only catch an STI from a WL and not ML? Wrong! Herpes can be caught by genital skin to skin contact so a good example would be body slides. One ML told me they stopped doing body slides at her shop because one of the girls caught an STI (ie herpes) from a customer. The problem with these RNT places is that the rooms are so dark you can't check the girls properly nor can the girls do the same with their customers.