PDA

View Full Version : General talk Are us guys just good for money?

Milhouse
11-02-2016, 05:25 PM
I had been seeing a ML outside of her work a few times, never went really, like not even hand holding, and then today she landed the bomb by asking me for $1000.

She is the latest in a string of girls who have either asked me for money or judged me by money. So I have to ask: do you ever feel like girls just like you for your money? I mean, if you were broke, do you think they would still go out with you?

I'm getting tired of being judged on such material means, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is just how the real world is supposed to work - guys provide money, girls provide sex? Are all relationships just a more complicated version of punting?

khuntong
11-02-2016, 05:50 PM
No money no honey bro.. BUT, I won't say that's the norm in every relationships.. There is a very rare exception few.. Probably one in a million, where the guy is poor and the girl has everything and they live happily ever after..

garfield
11-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Girl in general need a guy to provide for them. Man is the provider. Im not saying they all need rich guy but they want someine to provude for their needs.

dufour
11-02-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm hearing you loud and clear Bro
So over being judged and sought after for the same thing over and over ...
I'm so much more than just a "gorgeous" cock :(

Just when I think we have a range of common interests ... the inevitable happens again .... "I love the big size /. It's so rock hard / the shape is perfect ..."
Just so over being predictably objectified like this

kamo
11-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Come on mate, you're dealing with a ML who's used to her time being traded away for money. Of course she sees you as a walking wallet.

kamo
11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
I'm hearing you loud and clear Bro
So over being judged and sought after for the same thing over and over ...
I'm so much more than just a "gorgeous" cock :(

Just when I think we have a range of common interests ... the inevitable happens again .... "I love the big size /. It's so rock hard / the shape is perfect ..."
Just so over being predictably objectified like this

Nice humblebrag bro dufour ;-)

dufour
11-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Nice humblebrag bro dufour ;-)

I appreciate your empathy mate
Life is so unfair at times ....

Milhouse
11-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Girl in general need a guy to provide for them. Man is the provider. Im not saying they all need rich guy but they want someine to provude for their needs.

It just seems that if we were to reject a woman because she couldn't have children then that would be cruel. But perfectly ok to reject a guy with no money.

Also, to provide is one thing. Like I am happy to provide a home for them to live in and food to eat, but to directly ask for cash I think is a different story.

Milhouse
11-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Come on mate, you're dealing with a ML who's used to her time being traded away for money. Of course she sees you as a walking wallet.

Interesting topic, because it seems many here date ML/WL who don't ask for money, or even those who buy stuff for the guy.

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 06:14 PM
It's a material world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSUOFgj97M

GoldfishMan
23-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Money, and killing cockroaches. That's what we're good for!
On a more serious note, which one you prefer?:
1. Girl asks for money from you,
2. Girl "loves" you, meaning she expects you to listen to her whinge about her job for 2 hours every night, expects you to throw parties and give special gifts for bdays and vdays, etc, expects you to treat her like a princess.

My opinion is "love" actually costs more than money. Be careful what you wish for!

the_boss_king
29-02-2016, 06:26 PM
straight up, money makes the world go round. just don't be fooled by these girls, they always after your $$$

cuteguy
29-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Aren't we needed to take out the rubbish? lol