PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Nikki - my teen wet dream just came true!

LongJohnSilver
30-01-2013, 02:46 PM
My recurring sex dream from my High School years just came true today! From year 7 onwards there was a sweet, shy, quiet, *perfectly pretty Australian born Chinese girl in my year. She didn't really say much to me during class, but at night, in my dreams, her tongue was in my mouth, licking at my tongue, she would suck at my cock and pant and moan while she had me deep between her legs inside her. It was only a dream, but sometimes it would end with me involuntarily squirting cum everywhere and sometimes I would wake up before I reached that point and have to finish myself off manually before going to school.

I realise now the dream was in fact a premonition. It was about Nikki. And today it came true!

I booked Nikki a week ago. A whole week of anticipation. I ensured that I didn't punt or masturbate within the 5 days leading up to the booking, so I would be crazed with horniness and internally drowning in my own cum which would be ready to explode.

Let me tell you, when I saw Nikki I was not disappointed. What a sweety. In a beautiful white summer dress, high heels, hair perfectly straight at the sides and fringe. She looked like a perfect, innocent, young doll, porcelain skin and a tinge of red on her cheeks.

She is still 18 - school age. And she looked like a school girl, dressed up in a stylish summer dress - like she was going to a nice restaurant for lunch with her family.

Her breasts looked perfect inside her dress - an A-cup, but a full A-cup, in fact full to bursting point.

She asked if I would like a shower first. But I asked if we could make out first before I helped her out of her clothes.

She smiled. Threw her arms around me and we kissed. Her lips locked lightly onto mine. Then her tongue poked in. Then suddenly her entire tongue was inside my mouth, licking about. *

I felt her body through her clothes. Then we moved to the bedroom and I helped her take all her clothes off. Her breasts looked perfect. They were full, firm, natural, bulging little A cups.

We showered. Then lay on the bed. She held me down, propped herself on top of me, and from above me she kissed me - a long, wet passionate kiss, full of her tongue.

She then moved down my body. As she held my cock and took it to her mouth, my cock quivered.

She slipped my naked dick in her mouth. The soft wet warmth of her mouth enveloped my cock. Her mouth felt like a stick of warm, half-melting butter, that gently sucked away.

Her BBBJ skills were incredible. I told her that. She sounded flattered, surprised. Said that she had had a lot of experience. I asked her whether it was all gained at the Penthouse. She said half/half. The Penthouse was her first working job. But she had had plenty of experience making love to the heads of young boys' penises with her mouth and tongue while at school! I had to hear more. When did she first start sucking boys off and having sex? She was 15!

Three years down the track, and with my naughty probing over, the BBBJ resumed. This time in 69.

Her scent was musky yet subtle. I took her vaginal lips in my mouth. She quivered each time. I explored about inside her with my tongue. Tasting the sticky teenage juice of her sexual excitement from deep inside her most intimate place. *As my tongue licked inside that tight slippery vagina, her vaginal lips squeezed onto it like a clamp, and she moaned in pleasure.

Eventually she hopped on top of me. I wasn't sure whether I was going to fit inside. There was resistance from her pussy. But she kept trying to squeeze her pussy over my cock, until suddenly my cock breached her barrier and it slowly slid up inside her.

She thrusted from on top. Leaning down often to kiss me. After a while I tried missionary and then doggy. Changing back and forth between them.

She was incredibly tight. My dick felt like there was a tight rubber band around it. In fact it was a bit of an effort to squeeze all the way in in various positions. This difficulty slowed down the thrusting a bit. The position in which it was easiest to fit all the way in was with her on top. But then I had no control over her thrusting speed. But when she was on top of me it felt incredible, her tight pussy lips slurping up my cock.

Because of her tightness, and my dick (which I would never think of as large, but is wide), I felt there were going to be difficulties getting to the point of cumming. I also didn't want to hurt her. So I eventually asked her to go back to BBBJ. This was heaven. It continued for sometime. She got tired, switched to her hands for a short while, while my dick was still wet with her spit. And there, with her teenaged hands tight around my spit-covered cock, furiously working away, I could feel the cum welling up inside me. She moved faster, and with the sight of her bouncing young tits and the subtle musky smell and taste of her pussy still in my nose and mouth, I exploded in ribbons of sticky white cum, which flew up everywhere. Five days of abstinence, with my cum building up in storage, now unleashed itself in a white sticky mess all over me and Nikki and the bed sheets.

DrFeelGood
30-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Very nice review!

Fisher
30-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Top reveiw

wilisno
30-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Wow ! Makes me want to see her again soon !

polo2005
30-01-2013, 07:09 PM
very nice review thanks

kickass
01-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Great review mate.