PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Lovely Little Lisa (the legends are true)

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 03:05 AM
With so many great reviews on Lisa already, will just offer new perspectives for anyone who has never been to Ginza and love small girls.

(Here are some other great reviews)
Lisa AR (Calpico Can) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47522-Lisa-Singaporean-Pocket-Rocket-(A-Submissive-boys-delight)&highlight=lisa+ginza)
Lisa AR (rcha086) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48282-S-Lisa-(GCP)&highlight=lisa+ginza)

The Knock
Rarely do I ever get nervous...but after reading about Lisa and getting some personal rec's and thumbs up from other bro's, felt anxious before knocking on the door.
The last time I felt this way was just before bungee jumping 147m in NZ at the Nevis high wire.
It's strange, if you've seen a lot of girls, both WL, ML and gf's and fck buddies, to still feel anxious is a great thing, it feels like school again!

-----

Once the

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Hi bros.

Will get on the full length review as soon as the editor starts working again.

(also, can edit this reply....but can't edit or repost original review on here...strange...any ideas?)

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 05:44 AM
With so many great reviews on Lisa already, will just offer new perspectives for anyone who hasn't had the erotic pleasure of experiencing Ginza and love small girls.

(Here are some other great reviews)
Lisa AR (Calpico Can) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47522-Lisa-Singaporean-Pocket-Rocket-(A-Submissive-boys-delight)&highlight=lisa+ginza)
Lisa AR (rcha086) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48282-S-Lisa-(GCP)&highlight=lisa+ginza)

THE KNOCK
Rarely do I ever get nervous...but after reading about Lisa and getting some personal rec's and thumbs up from other bro's, felt anxious before knocking on the door.
It's strange, if you've seen a lot of girls, both WL, ML and gf's and fck buddies, to still feel anxious is a great thing, it feels like school again!

-----

Once the door opened...
Let me say gents, all the AR's will not prepare you for how sexy Lisa looks.
OMG!

Her features are very sexy and sharp. Alluring eyes, that thin nose, that TINY mouth and...
that JUICY BOOTY! It's quite a rare sight to see something so round, so plump, so juicy and so wonderful on a package so tiny.

'Tiny' doesn't mean slim or athletic (like Shelly), Lisa's 'tiny' means very short (145cm?), small face, small hands, that hauntingly tiny tongue (with tongue ring)....small everything (except that wonderful bubble butt)

-----

Mate, you HAVE TO try Lisa. Singaporean pocket rocket, has been in Ginza for quite a long time now, one of the tiniest girls there. Different to most of the girls in that she loves to take charge and is very naughty. If you have a partner, I suggest you let her know so she won't leave hickeys or bite marks.
Gotta give it up to rcha086 for suggesting Lisa after giving my type of girl. Let me just add...you don't 'try' Lisa...YOU EXPERIENCE HER!

If a typical WL is a cinema...Lisa is IMAX!
http://d.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/codesign/imagecache/inline-large/post-inline/spinal-Tap-11.jpg
(Lisa turns it up to 11!)

-----

THE SHOWER
As already mentioned in other AR's, the shower with Lisa isn't a formality or something to do before you get down to business, the shower is where it starts (not counting when she starts undressing you, when she greets you at the door, when she...
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66905133.jpg

The only person who gave such an excellent shower experience in my punting journey was the Legendary Goddess Moon from 5 Star!

Lisa LOVES the cock, LOVES rubbing her plump, round butt on you, while soaping you up...LOVES giving you bbbj and LOVES looking up at you.

This was the first time I needed to stop a WL so soon in the beginning of the sesh to avoid cumming.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66904570.jpg

------

ON ALL FOURS
A definite Lisa 'event' is when she makes you get on all fours! (Yes you, not her)

As mentioned in other AR's, THIS is quite a highlight.

Wasn't prepared for how she transitions from DD'ing to going up underneath you for more bbbj.

She obviously isn't claustrophobic and doesn't have any smothering issues, as she can fit her tiny head into any small space!

----

When she's sucking you from underneath you, from between your legs, she invites you to fuck her face.

OMG...she really can take a pounding this way! When you think you might be going too hard, she grabs your arse to go harder.
YMMV, and you'd need to make sure she's comfortable with how hard you're doing it...but how much she can take may surprise you.
Again, being respectful of her boundaries will ensure you'll have a wonderful time.

Being an oddball, I can't (usually) cum from hj or bbbj, but AGAIN, had to tell her to stop so we switched to another position.
For any cim fans, this is your heaven!

-----
THE FUCK
She likes to take charge!

You'll quickly come to the realisation that she only needs your cock and that it doesn't matter if the rest of you is there or not! (In a good way).
She will ride you like the Pony Express. Btw...as mentioned in previous AR's, when she mounts you, she undoes her hair (which she'll have up), and then she does the 'head turn' as it comes down...(the stuff fantasies are made of).
She will fuck you with such a Force, you'll swear she was in the movie Twister as the F5 Tornado

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66904002.jpg

-----
DATY

Doing this to Lisa is like being a victim under Dracula's spell...
Once you see her arse and pussy and how small it is, combined with that bubble...your face and mouth will be attracted to it like an Alien 'face-hugger'.
DATY'ing Lisa in every position (laying down, on top, from behind - on all fours (yes! the tables were turned!), is your pleasure (and hers).
Already miss the feeling of her arse cheeks resting on my forehead (gobble-gobble)

-----
THE AFTERLUDE

Her English is excellent.
You can hold a great conversation, and she pays attention, genuinely listens and engages you.
Asked where she gets her energy from and she said she likes to run. As I hate running, if you put her arse as a carrot for me to follow...

But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To 69, DD, DATY and fuck you until my juice is no more

Oh, I got her at the start of her shift and she had a sushi roll out, and she said, "oooh! I need to finish my roll." Watching her eat that roll...all that was missing was 'slow motion' and that 'ooooh yeah' song from Ferris Bueller. Mates, she is a natural, cheeky, naughty little tease and we are so lucky she's found her calling in Sydney at Ginza!

Gents...Lisa was built for pleasing...made for fucking...and is from her head down to her toes all about giving you the best of what she has!
Also that tongue ring! Her tongue is soooo tiny, petite, small and pointy that anything it comes into contact with will be in for a rapture...even my ear lobes were aroused!

-----

Btw, mentioned how I've been trying to book her forever and she said, "did you hear about me from website....?"
After a hard swallow (gulp)...said 'yes?'

Then she said, (in a Singaporean Jessica Rabbit voice) "did...they...say...I WAS NAUGHTY"
Don't know if she ever reads these forums, but at least she knows about them...
Then she said, "So....am I your type?"(in a very sexy, come hither way).

Lisa knows how to be your fantasty!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/05/63/bb/0563bbdb5bd724312ba195be176873a9.jpg

Lisa is more PSE than GFE, but she is sweet as well.
For such a BIG personality to come in such a small package is something that needs to be experienced!
If you're a big tit lover, let's just say that I might have bigger tits (and she was sucking them).
If you're a tiny girl, bringin' sexy back, bubble butt man...she's heaven, valhalla, and the centre of the universe.

Lisa is accurately described as a 'pocket rocket' (very true).
After walking out (staggering) from my sesh, Wilson asked..."was everything ok???"
I wearily looked up and gave him a tired 'thumbs up', and Wilson smiled and laughed (guess he's used to seeing that reaction)...

Remember the movie 'Men In Black'?
When Tommy Lee Jones gives Will Smith 'the cricket' and Smith thinks this tiny little gun won't pack a punch, until he shoots it? (THAT'S LISA!!!)
http://i.imgur.com/IlchVPm.jpg
(you have been warned)

------

SUMMARY
Being my 3rd time to Ginza, am coming to the horrific (for my wallet) realisation that this is becoming a 2nd home.
Have been 'sucked in' (in more ways than one), and have discarded unnecessary expenses (cancelled that gym membership I never go to) to make sure Wilson gets a booking a few times a month.
Gents...such is life when you've been bitten by the 'Ginza Bug'

Next...maybe Leah or Megumi?

GoldfishMan
13-02-2016, 07:04 AM
Hmmm... Rooter must be on holiday or he got fired. Nevertheless, carry on 5starfan. Love the physical descriptions as long as they're accurate.

grant
13-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Hmmm... Rooter must be on holiday or he got fired. Nevertheless, carry on 5starfan. Love the physical descriptions as long as they're accurate.

Lisa's been around for some time now

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 05:17 PM

Thanks for the encouragement GoldfishMan. If you've never tried Ginza or Lisa, have a look at the 2 reviews from Calpico Can & rcha086 that I've linked to, as well as others.

There's a review of 'Lisa' by Rooter, but I wasn't sure if that was for this 'Lisa', or perhaps a previous (Japanese?) Lisa. Of course Jedi Master - Super Ninja - Supreme Leader Rooter is the Ginza Girl Authority, and I've found his reviews (and others) spot on. They'll give you a pretty accurate expectation of what the girl will look like, act like and their overall experience.

What's nice is that, even with 'intel' going in, everything is still a nice surprise when you experience it first hand (this goes for all the Ginza girls I've met so far).

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Lisa's been around for some time now

Since 2012/2013?

What's amazing is that Lisa never 'goes through the motions'.

She REALLY loves what she does, she LOVES your cock, she LOVES teasing you...and she LOVES to get you off.

My first moments with Lisa...you can see her eyeing you up like a piece of meat (a good thing)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VNbdz_v6p8I/TtLep8TKi6I/AAAAAAAAA7U/LM8i4UfcZ-w/s1600/Wackiki-Wabbit.png

illidanstormrage
13-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Since 2012/2013?

I saw her on her 'first day' at Ginza which was the 24th January 2015. Multiple times since.

5StarFan
13-02-2016, 07:59 PM
I saw her on her 'first day' at Ginza which was the 24th January 2015. Multiple times since.

There must have been quite a few Lisa's coming through Ginza (pun intended).

Looking forward to draining my wallet (and other things)
in the pleasure of her company, after I try Megumi or Leah.

Will say that she looks a little different from the pics on the Ginza website!
Her hair is shoulder length and straight now.

She's actually more stunning now, in person, than in her pic (a very pleasant surprise).

5StarFan
14-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Ginza-- new 21yo pretty slim fresh j girl Leah & 23yo sexy petite Singapore girl Lisa
from Wilson on 24th of Jan 2015, how lucky is illidanstormrage to get her when she was new to Ginza!

Wonder if she's changed at all or if she's still the same from when she first started? As in, gotten better, refined her techniques, etc

rcha086
15-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Your reviews are always full of detail and your own memes haha. Good to see you enjoyed yourself.

illidanstormrage
15-02-2016, 11:44 AM
I don't think she's changed at all. I notice the change in myself though.

I'm not sure if any other punters feel the same way but I kind of avoid seeing Lisa because I know she's going to be amazing but maybe that's because I like her too much!

Most of the time I'd rather try my luck with someone new and feel the excitement or in the worst case disappointment.

*cough* http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?52350-Lisa-She-ll-be-anything-you-want-her-to-be *cough*

5StarFan
15-02-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm not sure if any other punters feel the same way but I kind of avoid seeing Lisa because I know she's going to be amazing but maybe that's because I like her too much!

mate...so it's not just me!

Have had EXACTLY the same thoughts!

Like...'fuck, why am I thinking about a freaking WL'

Men are so simple aren't we...fuck us right, be our fantasy...win our hearts. No wonder the Soviet Union cold war honey pot strategy worked so well...imagine meeting a Lisa, Megumi (haven't met yet btw), etc and they are a spy, and not a WL...whatever secrets I'd have would be 'wikileaked' in 30min...sucked outta me.

And I'm sure all the WL feel this way...
http://djrichiep.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/rpidmttyo7F-feat.jpg

BAM
05-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Saw Lisa yesterday and wow! I mean totally wow! Talk about born with a purpose. Everything about that punt was amazing. Please guys leave space in her roster for me because I'll be back!