PDA

View Full Version : Pink Lady Massage Paula did Tres on TresCojones

TresCojones
13-02-2016, 06:53 AM
Hola amigos,

after my favourite girl here Patti left I decided to take a chance on Paula.
Paula is a young mid 20s thai, large eyes and large breasts aboutD, enhanced i think but its a good job they still look very natural
I sit on the end of the table when Paula walks in she goes straight to part 2!
A few minutes later she suggests I lay down for a little massage, good idea as i need to recover alread.
After some nice back and leg massage the tease builds again and Paula commands me to get on all fours. A glove goes on one of her hands and suddenly its exploring the browneye while she milks me underneath. I could not take much of this and soon shot on the table.
More cleanup, more massage, soon she's teasing me AGAIN. i barely had the energy to go again but she wouldnt take no for an answer. So, Paula, you incredible girl, got three shots off in 45 minutes. a first for me. amazing service. she didnt ask for it but i had to give her an extra tip. Guys this is the girl to see if you are young and energetci like me. Be nice to her and of course YMMV

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Thanks for sharing TC

Good efforts doing 3 shots !

Unfortunately I am strictly a single shot kind of guy these days .........lol

Just wondering if Paula has the skills and patient to do a long and sensual 30 min HJ a la Leng Leng magical hands instead of the fast and furious multiples ??

jimmyk
13-02-2016, 04:09 PM
What a review bro, where is this place? Not many ladies offer prostate massages with 3 spurts of the good stuff! Cheers

TresCojones
13-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Thanks for sharing TC

Just wondering if Paula has the skills and patient to do a long and sensual 30 min HJ a la Leng Leng magical hands instead of the fast and furious multiples ??

my experience may not have been normal for her i challenged her to see how many times we could do it. and did she ever rise to the challenge. so yes probably she will go slow and do the prostate if you ask. i have no idea who Leng is not sure how Paula compares

TresCojones
13-02-2016, 06:20 PM
What a review bro, where is this place? Not many ladies offer prostate massages with 3 spurts of the good stuff! Cheers

yeah it was a wild ride. Paula is special

the shop is in chatswood at 200/1 katherine.

jimmyk
13-02-2016, 09:16 PM
yeah it was a wild ride. Paula is special

the shop is in chatswood at 200/1 katherine.

Thanks for the info Tres, just wondering what day you visited. This is something I want to experience!

TresCojones
14-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the info Tres, just wondering what day you visited. This is something I want to experience!

she works wedsnedays. have fun and let us know how you go!

Cracker38
14-02-2016, 06:20 PM
What's the correct phone number for this place?

jimmyk
15-02-2016, 12:37 AM
I'll try and book in a Wednesday off. I was hoping she works on Monday or the weekends. Cheers Tres

TresCojones
16-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Amigos, an update. I went back again on Monday for a punt and surprise, Paula was waiting for me. So yes jimmyk she works Mondays too I guess. Well this was exciting I thought I might relive the magic of last week but it wasnt meant to be. Sure it was fun but not the same energy, no gloved finger treatment, and i only had the stamina for two rounds this time. my earlier experience may have been exceptional. also i checked her assets more carefully and think i misjudged earlier she's a C not D. still a great rack which she really knows how to use to good effect.

Sorry Cracker38 I dont know their number I never call ahead to shops, dont like to leave that kind of electronic footprint around for certain people to find

jimmyk
17-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Amigos, an update. I went back again on Monday for a punt and surprise, Paula was waiting for me. So yes jimmyk she works Mondays too I guess. Well this was exciting I thought I might relive the magic of last week but it wasnt meant to be. Sure it was fun but not the same energy, no gloved finger treatment, and i only had the stamina for two rounds this time. my earlier experience may have been exceptional. also i checked her assets more carefully and think i misjudged earlier she's a C not D. still a great rack which she really knows how to use to good effect.

Sorry Cracker38 I dont know their number I never call ahead to shops, dont like to leave that kind of electronic footprint around for certain people to find

2 rounds! That is pretty good considering! How long did you go for abd what was tge amount charged? Will be tryingto drop in on monday to try myself!

TresCojones
18-02-2016, 03:33 AM
2 rounds! That is pretty good considering! How long did you go for abd what was tge amount charged? Will be tryingto drop in on monday to try myself!

two rounds, 45 mins. shop rates are $60 for 30 min, $90/45, $120/60. have fun!

tomaxton7
24-02-2016, 04:26 PM
This was the first rnt joint i ever went to a few years ago and i come back every so often to see what's going on. Just pop in again today and saw a 'Paula' (though see briefly struggled to remember when she was thinking what her name was). Big eyes (not my type of face), smallish tits (maybe b's), see seemed to make a fair effort to make sure i was enjoying part 1 then got kisses and licks all over my back (and I think my balls briefly). Lots of body to body rubbing then got on all fours with her pussy in front of me (no touching allowed), brought the wee man to completion, cleaned me up and then took me through some crazy stretching poses which seemed like she had been dying to try out on someone. All in all not bad. Nude rnt for $60 in a handy spot is what makes this place work.