PDA

View Full Version : General talk Disappointed with Ginza

Josh1
13-02-2016, 09:06 AM
This is my first ever post here. I am very disapponted with ginza, how they treat their cudtomers. I been their few times. Last time i went their few months ago. I wont mention here girl name but she was beautiful japnese girl. I like japanese girls cos of their friendly nature. I had a good session with her and had no argument with her. After finishing before i leave she demanded tip. I had no cash money on me. I paid for my session by eftpos card. Then i left ginza without paying her tip and promised her to give tip next time.
Then after two weeks again i rang ginza to book a another girl then they refused to book for me. I asked reason then the guy said you were very rude to our girl in your last visit. I were very surprised coz girl were totally lying. I wasnt rude at all. I am disappointed with ginza coz they blindlly support their girl. Which is wrong. This is not an aussie way to do business here in australia, this is not japan or any other asian country. I have read other posts before here in this forum about rude behaviour of ginza and about their bad customer service. Before i didnt beleive members who posted against ginza but now it happened with me. They need to improve their customer service and also should listen their customers problems.

Mr Bastard
13-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Chok di haa

khuntong
13-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Not again.... I'm getting bored of this stuffs...

dufour
13-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Re the tip ..
If you CIM there is an extra fee - they call it a tip
There are signs on the wall in every room telling you that

Not saying you had CIM .. but that maybe is the reason
And if so you received something you never paid for and she had every right to expect it - and pissed off if you got something you dodged paying for.

Just in case that is the reason

Josh1
13-02-2016, 10:03 AM
She just offered me standard ginza service. No cim and no anal

gcqu
13-02-2016, 10:09 AM
We need a new forum here.

dufour
13-02-2016, 10:13 AM
She just offered me standard ginza service. No cim and no anal

Then PM Ginza and explain exactly what happened and why you felt you were treated unfairly.

Btw - it is reasonable for Ginza to have a strong bias to believe the girl (not blind support) - there are plenty of rude clients I'm sure and it is in the girls own best interest not instigate friction -- so in their shoes I will assume their story is more likely true .... UNLESS they have additional information
That is where your PM will come in - explain the session and interaction in detail to Wilson via Syd99 private message so he has your input
Very little to be gained by this post here other than venting if you don't name the girl (not asking you to) and generally warning people off Ginza won't work as on the whole people's experience (including me) is that they are full of young, horny, cute, service oriented girls !

NaughtyBoy13
13-02-2016, 10:41 AM
I've been with many girls at Ginza and many times there. Girls are nice if you treat them with respect. Some guys just want to fuck like a truck and hurt them, lol. I have never had an issue with Ginza. And even if I return to see a girl there, they still remember me :)

nothype
13-02-2016, 05:43 PM
I have been going to shops run by the Ginza Team for nearly 8 years, (Tokyo Cats etc.). I have NEVER had an issue with their service.

illidanstormrage
13-02-2016, 07:47 PM
There's more to the story here.. why would the girl be demanding a tip in the first place? There must have been some 'extra' service involved.

I don't know what happened but in any case you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

It seems you could be genuine because you don't want to name and shame the girl but what you are saying is this particular lovely Japanese girl got you banned for nothing?

He said.. she said... That seems like an unwinnable situation.

Max Impact
13-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Some guys just want to fuck like a truck and hurt them, lol.

How hard does a truck fuck? And does it fuck girl trucks or little cute minis?

bdjc
13-02-2016, 11:40 PM
...I had no cash money on me. I paid for my session by eftpos card. Then i left ginza without paying her tip and promised her to give tip next time.
Then after two weeks again i rang ginza to book a another girl ...

So you know you owed the girl a tip and just left??? I can't believe a gentleman would behave in such a manner.

Did it ever cross your mind to pay the tip to the shop using your card and ask them to pay the girl in cash? Or at least you could offer to find a nearby atm machine to take out cash and pay the girl maybe 5mins later.

In any case I find it strange someone could walk into a shop without enough cash.

I've never been to Ginza, but in this case I clearly feel the pain of the girl and the shop owner.

CunningLinguist
14-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Something does not add up.
Everyone knows some things are extra at Ginza, and you should tip if you get them, Ie. there are prominent signs in each room.
I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report, but I have never had a problem
with management, and a girl has never asked me for a tip.
This is your first post, and it is a gripe.
Sounds to me lke there is something you are not telling us ...
Note Ginza is the best place in Sydney so if you think you can damage their reputation you are brain-dead, good luck though as it might
make it easier to get a booking at short notice.

Look on the biright side though, having been banned from Ginza you are now in "esteemed" company, along with Max.

x13ht
14-02-2016, 03:33 PM
I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report, but I have never had a problem
with management, and a girl has never asked me for a tip.

this actually happened to me although not directly.

i remember seeing a HK girl (i think name was Aina or something) towards the end of her time in sydney. The session was quite below average as she didnt seem to be into it and was just trying bare minimums very mechanistically (understandable as she is leaving soon) and then once we finish taking the final shower she became this ultra friendly person, talking about how expensive sydney is and how many gifts she needs to buy going back.. literally begging for a tip without asking for it directly. long story short, i tipped for a very so so service.

on another funny note, I was once asked by another girl in Ginza to pay the anal extra fee for gently inserting a finger in her ass during daty.

as usual though... lets all remember there are three parts to a story. the punter's, the girl's, and the truth. so while i still need some more details about what actually happened re. op, i wouldnt immediately dismiss it.

CunningLinguist
14-02-2016, 11:38 PM
I've done this before. Was in a session with Amber, had no cash on me, decided I wanted to extend and get an extra. Yuki was super accommodating, to the point that she came upstairs with the eftpos machine and let me swipe my card through the crack in the door (we were starkers).

Now that is service!

dufour
15-02-2016, 06:40 AM
I've done this before. Was in a session with Amber, had no cash on me, decided I wanted to extend and get an extra. Yuki was super accommodating, to the point that she came upstairs with the eftpos machine and let me swipe my card through the crack in the door (we were starkers).

If it was 50yrs in the future ... when our bodies are installed with identity and transaction chips .... you would have simply been able to swipe Amber's crack ... :)

CunningLinguist
15-02-2016, 08:37 AM
If it was 50yrs in the future ... when our bodies are installed with identity and transaction chips .... you would have simply been able to swipe Amber's crack ... :)

And what a nice crack it is ...

rcha086
15-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Unfortunate that you've had a shit experience.

It may come down to what you feel is "normal" in a session with a WL. I know some punters feel it's normal to talk dirty and degrade WLs in a session or be rough (pull hair, slapping) "because they're whores", but of course not all WLs don't like this; arguably the majority of Asian WLs don't like this. They then complain to management about it and, usually in Ginza's case, they bar the customer. Not saying that this was you, but it's worth thinking about.

From my experience at Ginza, the management value their workers as they're usually proven to be great performers. Those that don't pass their high standards are simply not kept on the working roster, unlike most other shops. Try and see it from Ginza management's perspective; their regular girls are constantly booked up, they have customers calling up to book as soon as their daily roster gets updated, and the popular girls get booked up within the first hour. I don't mean to offend but you are just one of many, many customers, they couldn't care less that they've placed you under the "bad customer" list as they have plenty more.

It's strange the girl has asked you for a tip as they only do this if you ask for an extra service and you didn't tip them willingly. At the end of the day, in a forum, we can only judge but what really happened inside the room is between the girl and you.

Max Impact
15-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report

Brother, could you point us to these occasional (being a long time Ginza punter that would be at least three or four) bad reports that you wrote about Ginza?

I can't find them.

Mr Bastard
15-02-2016, 08:19 PM
This Forum is much like Australian politics, two major parties and many minions and sychophants, more interested in putting the other parties down then they are in improving the outcome for the majority................

Max Impact
15-02-2016, 10:55 PM
This Forum is much like Australian politics, two major parties and many minions and sychophants, more interested in putting the other parties down then they are in improving the outcome for the majority................

If you want to be the first to try Ginza girls then go to 5*!

rcha086
15-02-2016, 11:59 PM

And then there are some that just don't give a shit.

I personally visit Ginza because it's consistently great and is located just outside of the city. I've visited 5 Star once (at a very late hour) and really enjoyed it, but for me, it's just a bit annoying to get to.

5StarFan
16-02-2016, 12:39 AM
I personally visit Ginza because it's consistently great and is located just outside of the city. I've visited 5 Star once (at a very late hour) and really enjoyed it, but for me, it's just a bit annoying to get to.

Amen to that bro (regarding Ginza's location vs 5star's location).
Want to try 5star again, but since Ginza is much easier to get to (for me)....now if Moon returned, or she was cloned (younger), that'd be a diff story!

After I separated from the Wicked Witch of the East in 2008, actually moved to Wooloomooloo, right down the street from 5star, literally like 2min away!

For the next move...looking to go Surry Hills (heh hehe).

If 5star & Ginza were right next to each other (where Ginza is now), it'd mean I'm dead...because it'd be Heaven (or Hell, most likely).

Shoryureppa
16-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Amen to that bro (regarding Ginza's location vs 5star's location).
Want to try 5star again, but since Ginza is much easier to get to (for me)....now if Moon returned, or she was cloned (younger), that'd be a diff story!

After I separated from the Wicked Witch of the East in 2008, actually moved to Wooloomooloo, right down the street from 5star, literally like 2min away!

For the next move...looking to go Surry Hills (heh hehe).

If 5star & Ginza were right next to each other (where Ginza is now), it'd mean I'm dead...because it'd be heaven (or hell, most likely).

Where is 5star?

wilisno
16-02-2016, 10:56 PM
Where is 5star?

110 Cathedral St Wooloomooloo.

gcqu
16-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Wooloomoolooooowwoo

cleetusvandamme
17-02-2016, 01:06 AM
I love Ginza. I have never had a problem. Booking by text is easy as pie and if there's a delay they let me know.
Wilson has been reserved, concise and stoic but never rude to me. They are the most professional and consistent shop I've ever been to.
Due to reports on this forum though, I always feel a bit like this:

http://youtu.be/M2lfZg-apSA

5StarFan
17-02-2016, 03:59 AM
Due to reports on this forum though, I always feel a bit like this:

http://youtu.be/M2lfZg-apSA

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4329001.jpg

Hahaha...GOLD!

While most of us have no problem with Ginza, it might be a severe case of YMMV, and if there is a 'misunderstanding' or 'difference of opinion', it's only going to go one way, as it's not a democracy.

Wilson protects his girls, his investment and his business. Of course customers make the business, but due to overwhelming popularity and positive experiences for most, the ones that rub him (or any of the girls the wrong way)....NO SEX FOR YOU!!!

Josh1
17-02-2016, 05:12 AM
Fuck ginza fuck wilson. 1000s prayers for his shop closer

the_boss_king
17-02-2016, 08:08 AM
so many haters. just find another shop.

CunningLinguist
17-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Fuck ginza fuck wilson. 1000s prayers for his shop closer

This may help to explain things ...

Max Impact
17-02-2016, 10:01 PM
This may help to explain things ...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

CunningLinguist
18-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Looks like two people who have been banned from Ginza are having a dummy spit, what a shame.
It must be pretty disappointing to be banned from one of the best brothels in Sydney, especially so if you like J-girls.
Poor Max even has his picture displayed behind the counter so if he uses a different number to book the receptionist will recognise him!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads&p=666289&viewfull=1#post666289
He says he doesn't care, but he reeks of deceit like a schoolboy denying he shiitted in his pants ...
If anyone wants to see the evidence just ask the Ginza receptionist to show you Max's ugly face.

PS Max has finally learned how to use the forum search function, but we all knew he is a slow learner, I have lost count of the number of times he has been banned now :)

Mr Bastard
18-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Life is so unjust............

NaughtyBoy13
19-02-2016, 12:20 AM
How hard does a truck fuck? And does it fuck girl trucks or little cute minis?
Fuck like a truck means fucking so hard and badly :)

Azzkikr
19-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Looks like two people who have been banned from Ginza are having a dummy spit, what a shame.
It must be pretty disappointing to be banned from one of the best brothels in Sydney, especially so if you like J-girls.
Poor Max even has his picture displayed behind the counter so if he uses a different number to book the receptionist will recognise him!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads&p=666289&viewfull=1#post666289
He says he doesn't care, but he reeks of deceit like a schoolboy denying he shiitted in his pants ...
If anyone wants to see the evidence just ask the Ginza receptionist to show you Max's ugly face.

PS Max has finally learned how to use the forum search function, but we all knew he is a slow learner, I have lost count of the number of times he has been banned now :)

Yeah lol..... all of a sudden Max changes his comment to hide his stupidity.

Max Impact
20-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Tried most of them long before you two when they are fresh to industry at their first shop.

CunningLinguist
20-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Yeah lol..... all of a sudden Max changes his comment to hide his stupidity.

But then he makes another stupid post by going off topic and boasting he has tried all of Ginzas girls at some other mysterious shop that he seems to be saying is better than Ginza, what a stupid loser ...

Could it be he has sour grapes from being banned from the best J-Girl shop in Sydney ...

Max Impact
21-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Sorry keyboard warrior CL. I'm busy in Bangkok. Just had a two hour soapy massage at Annie's for $100 with a stunner.

Did you say I'm missing out on something?

And are you calling 5* a stupid shop again too? Then to recant later?

That's your MO! Silly bugger you are. We are all bored with you except your azzkiker boyfriend.

CunningLinguist
21-02-2016, 09:25 AM
I never mentioned 5* dummy, but you just did, note that 5* does not have Japanese girls, so you are ful of shit again!
Your are obviously hurting really bad from your banning from Ginza so much so that you have to boast about paying for sex in Thailand, what a loser!
Again you claim to speak for everyone, why don't you kust speak for yourself and let others speak for themsleves, you are so full of shit!
Again you a a troll, just trying to keep this thread going because you don't like Ginza, saying all sorts of stupid meaningless shit.

The facts are:
- Ginza is one of the best if not the best shop in Sydney
- You are banned from Ginza
- Your photo is on display at Ginza behind the counter in case you try to sneak back in
- You have been banned from the forum many times
- You have/had many fake ids: hElPiMsTuCk, Bibimbap. Butty, ButtyReturns ,Rocket Man, Max Impact, The butler, ...
- You helped to get Yamada banned for life from the forum by supporting him breaking the forum rules
- You bomb others people's threads with drivel, and hijack them them for your own petty vindictive purposes

You can respond here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads

Max Impact
21-02-2016, 12:44 PM
You're just a lying troll. The fact that most people already know is that many of the Korean, Chinese and Thai girls that appear at Ginza were coaxed from 5*.

You sure are acting defensively. Care to tell us why?

CunningLinguist
21-02-2016, 09:11 PM
You're just a lying troll. The fact that most people already know is that many of the Korean, Chinese and Thai girls that appear at Ginza were coaxed from 5*.

You sure are acting defensively. Care to tell us why?

You have already been proven to be a liar so your accusations are meaningless, and also pretty dumb.
The fact is you are a lying troll, have been banned multiple times from the forum and also from Ginza.
Read all about it here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads
Also you twist things round to suit your own agenda like a silly schoolgirl, when will you grow up ...

So responding to your latest whinge, you are saying all the good girls from 5* are at Ginza now are you ?
Well I don't know maybe they are or maybe they are not, but as a punter I am interested in quality pussy at a reasonable price, so if market forces are at work then it is not really any of my business. Anyway you look at this you are looking pretty dumb now:
- Are you suggesting everyone boycott Ginza now, seriously good luck with that you naive fool.
- Are you complaining about market forces, coming from a business owner that is a bit rich you double standard fool!
- So reading between the lines you are now telling everyone to go to Ginza instead of 5* because all the good pussy has gone there, what a stupid fool you are to make such a post, it is not very good for 5* business, I guess you didn't think it through as usual ... For the record I think 5* is good also, I wouldn't want their reputation to
be affected by your vindictive stupid lies.
- And no I am not acting defensive, and you know it. A little while back you challenged me to point to my negative Ginza reviews, but then you retracted your post because you finally learnt how to do a forum search, someone else noticed this as well:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?56534-Disappointed-with-Ginza&p=815003&viewfull=1#post815003

So once again you are proven to be a lying stupid troll.
And you seem to be awfully biased against Ginza, is that because they banned you :)
I gotta say Maxy why don't you take a step back and re-read your posts, you may find you are acting even more stupid than usual, I guess it is your inflated ego getting the better of you again ...

igloo
22-02-2016, 11:33 PM
You have already been proven to be a liar so your accusations are meaningless, and also pretty dumb.
The fact is you are a lying troll, have been banned multiple times from the forum and also from Ginza.
Read all about it here:
Also you twist things round to suit your own agenda like a silly schoolgirl, when will you grow up ...

So responding to your latest whinge, you are saying all the good girls from 5* are at Ginza now are you ?
Well I don't know maybe they are or maybe they are not, but as a punter I am interested in quality pussy at a reasonable price, so if market forces are at work then it is not really any of my business. Anyway you look at this you are looking pretty dumb now:
- Are you suggesting everyone boycott Ginza now, seriously good luck with that you naive fool.
- Are you complaining about market forces, coming from a business owner that is a bit rich you double standard fool!
- So reading between the lines you are now telling everyone to go to Ginza instead of 5* because all the good pussy has gone there, what a stupid fool you are to make such a post, it is not very good for 5* business, I guess you didn't think it through as usual ... For the record I think 5* is good also, I wouldn't want their reputation to
be affected by your vindictive stupid lies.
- And no I am not acting defensive, and you know it. A little while back you challenged me to point to my negative Ginza reviews, but then you retracted your post because you finally learnt how to do a forum search, someone else noticed this as well:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?56534-Disappointed-with-Ginza&p=815003&viewfull=1#post815003

So once again you are proven to be a lying stupid troll.
And you seem to be awfully biased against Ginza, is that because they banned you :)
I gotta say Maxy why don't you take a step back and re-read your posts, you may find you are acting even more stupid than usual, I guess it is your inflated ego getting the better of you again ...

This forum provides not only some of the best intel on shops/girls around town but some of the best entertainment as well. Just reading thru this thread and seeing the total and utter destruction of one member by another and then when you think its all over max gets up and asks for more punishment and CL obliges. That probably hurts less than thinking about the hundreds of Ginza girls your cock will never see.

Without trying to inflame the Ginza vs 5 Star tiff its worth noting that Ginza has had hundreds if not a thousand girls available for us to take the punt with over the past few years and from what I can recall only a couple of dozen started their careers at 5 Star.Its most likely the girls end up where the money is best for them, or the shifts suit or where their friends are? who knows.

5StarFan
22-02-2016, 11:44 PM
This forum provides not only some of the best intel on shops/girls around town but some of the best entertainment as well.

Hahaha, I heard that! It's like:

Mac vs Pc
Iphone vs Android
PS4 vs Xbox

I personally use all of the above and get the best of both worlds.

Regarding Ginza & 5star...
I can't wait to try the Penthouse! (might actually have to get a 2nd job after that to support going to both places, haha)

In Job interview
(interviewer):So, why do you want this job?
(me): I need to supplement my income so I may enjoy the 2 best brothels in the Southern Hemisphere please...
(interviewer): You're hired!

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Without trying to inflame the Ginza vs 5 Star tiff its worth noting that Ginza has had hundreds if not a thousand girls available for us to take the punt with over the past few years and from what I can recall only a couple of dozen started their careers at 5 Star.Its most likely the girls end up where the money is best for them, or the shifts suit or where their friends are? who knows.

So you are saying that hundreds if not thousands of girls have also left Ginza over the past few years?

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 12:40 AM
The facts are:
- Ginza is one of the best if not the best shop in Sydney
- You are banned from Ginza
- Your photo is on display at Ginza behind the counter in case you try to sneak back in
- You have been banned from the forum many times
- You have/had many fake ids: hElPiMsTuCk, Bibimbap. Butty, ButtyReturns ,Rocket Man, Max Impact, The butler, ...
- You helped to get Yamada banned for life from the forum by supporting him breaking the forum rules
- You bomb others people's threads with drivel, and hijack them them for your own petty vindictive purposes

]

I'm surprised that some people believe your bullshit and I'm amazed that you can spend so much time here worrying about me. If there is a photo of me there (and you said anyone can ask to see it) then this must surely be a major concern for any Ginza punter that their image is readily available. Its just like going to Town Hall Massage.

If anyone is shown a supposed photo of me at Ginza reception please PM me.

5StarFan
23-02-2016, 02:34 AM
The forum is boring without Max / CL

When you say 'CL' I always think...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WXz8yoWiF8M/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.innolife.com/img/item/3/7009_1.jpg

Josh1
23-02-2016, 06:14 AM
I'm surprised that some people believe your bullshit and I'm amazed that you can spend so much time here worrying about me. If there is a photo of me there (and you said anyone can ask to see it) then this must surely be a major concern for any Ginza punter that their image is readily available. Its just like going to Town Hall Massage.

Max bro if Ginza have your photo on their reception table. Its a big crime. They can't have your photo without your consent. You should talk to police about this matter. This is your privacy issue. I am also worried about my privacy. Thanks CL letting us know. As long as you haven't done anything wrong or commit crime there they can't hold your photo or video. Today i will google about privacy legislation and let appropriate department know about wrongdoing of ginza.

CunningLinguist
23-02-2016, 08:02 AM

You are a pathological liar, the only reason we know there is a photo of you there is because you told us in a post, here is your post from April last year:

I'd do an AR too but for some reason I'm banned by Wilson. I was his best customer in Maroubra and King St and Shelley St. Now he holds a photo of me there like I'm Most Wanted. Its laughable and I don't care at all.

So let me get this right, due to your own stupidity:
- you were banned from Ginza (and are missing out on some of the best Japanese pussy to ever come out of Japan)
- you told us they have your photo (BTW that was a really dumb thing to for you to do, but I am glad you did it)
- now you are denying they have your photo (you are contradicitng yourself, pretty stupid eh ?)
- At the time you said they have your photo because you let one of the girls take your picture and then you were a bad boy and so they decided
to ban you and put the photo you supplied up behind the counter in case you tried to sneak back in :)

No one else has to worry about their photo unless they were a bad boy like Max, note there have been other punters on the forum banned from Ginza but none of them have their photo up, Max was pretty bad, we all know how he can lose his temper (remember the last time he got banned for making PMs public (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44764-Help-I-need-a-therapist-!!&p=557949&viewfull=1#post557949) :) ). Also note that anyone can come up to you in the street and take your photo without permission.

If history is anything to go by I guess it won't be long before you make up some more fake accounts to try and garner support for your stupid lies ...
I guess I don't blame you since you don't have much credibility, the facts speak for themselves:
- Max banned multiple times from the forum
- Max has many fake ids
- Max banned from Ginza
- Max supported Yamada breaking forum rules and now Yamada is banned from life

Now I can sense that you are losing it again, so try not to get banned this time, people are enjoying seeing your stupidity exposed.
Probably best to try and change the subject, that is what you usually do when you are beaten :)

spitzer
23-02-2016, 10:35 AM
hhhhhhhhrrrrrrrr

cisco
23-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Whats going on here ?

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Whats going on here ?

CL has some weird attraction to me and wants to keep DISAPPOINTED WITH GINZA at the top of the charts for some reason.

He acted like he had inside information on Ginza holding my photo and now he is recanting.

What a spineless scum!

gcqu
23-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Josh anger is not a solution of anything. You need to be nice here. You should have done something wrong or there is a misunderstanding. Talk to wilson, he will listen you. He is a nice guy.

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Josh anger is not a solution of anything. You need to be nice here. You should have done something wrong or there is a misunderstanding. Talk to wilson, he will listen you. He is a nice guy.
Bro Thankyou but I'm not interested in visiting Ginza.

Tomosavic
23-02-2016, 03:33 PM
IC, so you r josh too.. brother gcqu was talking to josh and you replied, forgot to change account?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

watercrickets
23-02-2016, 05:03 PM
guys selling popcorn

$15 ea 1 size

Mr Bastard
23-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Meoowwww like watching a catfight

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 06:07 PM
IC, so you r josh too.. brother gcqu was talking to josh and you replied, forgot to change account?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

CunningLinguist
23-02-2016, 06:12 PM

This is gold!, Max forgot to change accounts and typed his Josh response as Max Impact :):):)
I thought they had alot in common:
- Both banned from Ginza
- Both pretty dumb
- Both have short tempers
- I need to check with Ginza about Josh's dick size before I complete the next point ... :)

This wouldn't be the first time Max has used a fake account ...

Max Impact
23-02-2016, 06:18 PM
This is gold!, Max forgot to change accounts and typed his Josh response as Max Impact :):):)
I thought they had alot in common:
- Both banned from Ginza
- Both pretty dumb
- Both have short tempers
- I need to check with Ginza about Josh's dick size before I complete the next point ... :)

This wouldn't be the first time Max has used a fake account ...

Seriously you are full of shit. Make up all the crap you want. It's pointless dribble.

cisco
23-02-2016, 06:55 PM
I am reading now ... :)

CunningLinguist
23-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Seriously you are full of shit. Make up all the crap you want. It's pointless dribble.

Me doth think you protest too much ...
Looks like your friend/alter ego Josh account has been banned from the forum now, you both have that in common now as well!
Don't forget you have 0/zero/nought/nada credibility:
- banned from the forum multiple times
- banned from Ginza
- many fake accounts
- supported Yamada breaking forum rules and got him banned for life
Note all the above is on the public record. You can call it bullshit as much as you like but I suppose there is nothing else for you to do so you may as well try to salvage something from the situtation that you got yourself into, silly Max you bring it on all by yourself.

Just remember it was you that went off topic on this thread, unprovoked ! You always do that, pick fights, cause trouble, then go silent when you have no more silly comebacks.

You are the kiss of death Max!

Some background reading for interested observers:

Azzkikr
24-02-2016, 12:17 AM

gcqu was refering to Josh and you replied. I guess Josh and MaxImpact are the same person LOL.
Tomosavic nailed it. LOL

CL mark this thread as one of Max's finest :shout:

illidanstormrage
24-02-2016, 12:22 AM
There are many reasons NOT to be disappointed with Ginza but I will give you just one.

I asked about Venus and I was told that she most likely will be returning to Ginza at some point in time...

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163857213379.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163857166758.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163858110805.jpg

Azzkikr
24-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Venus she was one my best favs at Ginza. She was the hottest and sexiest Thai I have ever met. One of the best GFE that even rivals that of the jap girls GFE...absolutely wonderful. How i miss her.

5StarFan
24-02-2016, 12:37 AM
There are many reasons NOT to be disappointed with Ginza but I will give you just one.

I asked about Venus and I was told that she most likely will be returning to Ginza at some point in time...

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163857213379.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163857166758.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2015-01/20150108163858110805.jpg

OMG...you know...was planning on getting a motorcycle...then went and saw Shelly, Lisa, Jolin (and now waiting to see Megumi, Kiss, Leah, Dolly, and Jay). Guess what...not getting a motorcycle. After seeing Venus' pics...that house I was planning on getting... (I'd settle for a tent).