PDA

View Full Version : General talk Town Hall Massage

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 05:44 AM
In the news today:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-sydney-madam-and-the-illegal-2-million-sex-racket-authorities-cannot-stop-20160212-gmskgc.html

The Fonz
14-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Now she will be in trouble with the Australian Taxation Office. What's worse? getting ur photo in the herald or being audited by the ATO?

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Better publicity for the business, for free, than paying on web sites?

The Fonz
14-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Better publicity for the business, for free, than paying on web sites?

I think business will drop as there seems to be security camera on the shop presumably with the building managers permission which goes to the SMH

carrot2
14-02-2016, 09:52 AM
any of you bros spot yourself on the video? Feel a bit sorry for the poor guy that turned up after closing time.. that's usually me :D

MAX FAKE
14-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Looks like it's bye bye town hall massage.

Pretty stupid not to learn from the experience in Chatswood and try to run a shop in a residential block again.

There will a few more shops popping up now thinking they can turnover $2 million a year LOL

lockhart
14-02-2016, 10:19 AM
The very beginning video captures girls 'report to duty".. Girls would be scared off should they know there are videos capture they are in -out of the premise with the SMH reporter - as risk of leak out to social media by building management/reporter?

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Being "in the foyer" suggests these are commercial premises, not residential. You certainly wouldn't be advertsing on the door if it was residential. The shops at Katherine St are completely separate from the residential entrance, so there is little chance of confusion.

The two girls half way down the page are regular advertisers under different names on WeChat but I can't read their profiles. The big eyes and chisel chin are give-a-ways.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 10:32 AM
The very beginning video captures girls 'report to duty".. Girls would be scared off should they know there are videos capture they are in -out of the premise with the SMH reporter - as risk of leak out to social media by building management/reporter?

Plenty of buildings like this have permanent security CCTV systems like this. A frustrated building manager would have no issues with leaking some of the capture to the media. Looks like it has been blurred to prevent identification, so it hard to prove anything from it.

Milhouse
14-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Suki Wuuuuuuu lol

Milhouse
14-02-2016, 11:00 AM
ok just saw the video lol...think I'll be staying away from punting for a while as I can see the news jumping on this and trying to grab cctv from everywhere...

Pistols
14-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Haha,

Poor guy in the yellow

lockhart
14-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Plenty of buildings like this have permanent security CCTV systems like this. A frustrated building manager would have no issues with leaking some of the capture to the media. Looks like it has been blurred to prevent identification, so it hard to prove anything from it.

Most likely it is SMH blurred the image as it is obliged to observe privacy law. The same ethical standard could not apply to some misbehaved individual who post unmasked image on social media using false accounts. Simply punters and girls have to watch out to protect themselves

MAX FAKE
14-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Being "in the foyer" suggests these are commercial premises, not residential. You certainly wouldn't be advertsing on the door if it was residential. The shops at Katherine St are completely separate from the residential entrance, so there is little chance of confusion.

The two girls half way down the page are regular advertisers under different names on WeChat but I can't read their profiles. The big eyes and chisel chin are give-a-ways.

It's definitely a residential block with some commercial and office in the building as well.

As I said, pretty stupid to place an RNT inside a residential block after the Chatswood experience.

jamesbond007
14-02-2016, 12:07 PM
What a double standard from the paper and reporter, they both are only too happy to receive the advertisement dollars that go into there classified section each and every day from a lot of massage shops. And im sure I read a report in the last year or so about one of their female reporters who story involved going for a erotic sensual massage in one of the "day spas" for females only around Surry Hills, who encouraged other females to try it? I've never been to Town Hall Massage, but I did visit Chatswood once or twice when she ran it, always clean, private, friendly.....went there after she was ran out of town and hygiene was poor, doors replaced with curtains, and more extras then ever on offer? I wonder what the real issue is?

MAX FAKE
14-02-2016, 12:21 PM
What a double standard from the paper and reporter, they both are only too happy to receive the advertisement dollars that go into there classified section each and every day from a lot of massage shops. And im sure I read a report in the last year or so about one of their female reporters who story involved going for a erotic sensual massage in one of the "day spas" for females only around Surry Hills, who encouraged other females to try it? I've never been to Town Hall Massage, but I did visit Chatswood once or twice when she ran it, always clean, private, friendly.....went there after she was ran out of town and hygiene was poor, doors replaced with curtains, and more extras then ever on offer? I wonder what the real issue is?

I see that as independent reporting and not as double standards. The shops can always take their advertising dollars elsewhere.
It's one thing to run an unlicensed business but it's another to run an RNT shop inside a residential block, it is just not right. Can't really say I feel sorry for this owner.

I'm sure every business owner would love to operate unlicensed and with no regulation.

moz
14-02-2016, 12:33 PM
certainly interesting that that business alone is targeted, and twice

lockhart
14-02-2016, 01:13 PM
So much publicities... bet today the shop will have more visitors as human beings are all curious creatures

MAX FAKE
14-02-2016, 02:00 PM
So much publicities... bet today the shop will have more visitors as human beings are all curious creatures

I doubt that very much

Mr Bastard
14-02-2016, 02:44 PM
The bloke in the yellow shirt will be there still trying to get in or out or both...

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 02:47 PM
107 Quay St is a commercial operation in a residential block. Like THM and Katherine St, they are in designated commercial areas. There are probably others like this.

From the video it seems that THM is in a basement of some sort; people are coming down stairs to get to it? I presume there is no security door to access it?

It is not as if the operations are in a purely residential apartment where the customers would be mingling in corridors with other residents.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 02:54 PM
It's definitely a residential block with some commercial and office in the building as well.

As I said, pretty stupid to place an RNT inside a residential block after the Chatswood experience.

If the owners lease the premises out, and the Council approves the use, for this purpose, then whose fault it is it? Surely by now these people are aware of what is going to happen here.

lockhart
14-02-2016, 03:37 PM
If the owners lease the premises out, and the Council approves the use, for this purpose, then whose fault it is it? Surely by now these people are aware of what is going to happen here.

"Council approval" is exactly the issue ...it is not licence to run "brothel" type business.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 04:31 PM
"Council approval" is exactly the issue ...it is not licence to run "brothel" type business.

Many councils have tight controls on issuing "massage shop" approvals - proof of qualifications, restricted hours, semi-private fit out only. Sydney City obviously does not, so obviously does not care. I wonder how many compliance notices it has issued for commercial premises.

There is still the interpretation of "brothel" vs "massage parlour". I might never go to a brothel, but would have no qualms about getting a HE at a massage shop.

Reminds me of the situation in Japan. "Prostitution" is illegal there, but this only restricts vaginal sex. If the girl/shop offers anal, it is legit.

local
14-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Looks like it's bye bye town hall massage.

Pretty stupid not to learn from the experience in Chatswood and try to run a shop in a residential block again.

There will a few more shops popping up now thinking they can turnover $2 million a year LOL

They will keep going even there for a bit longer. So many punters wont know whats going on anyway.

local
14-02-2016, 05:56 PM
<quote>Fairfax Media has viewed the building's CCTV security footage which shows that every morning, seven days a week, between five and seven girls turn up to the premises about 10am, where they remain until after 9pm. On busy days, the workers service up to 70 clients – all exclusively men.<\quote>

Quite good res on that camera, I might add that the storage on the system is extensive guys. you been there in the last 2 years, and they have it :-)

carmen farquis
14-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Is that the same owner as had some shops in chatswood? In my opinion a couple of them got what they deserve by being to obvious what they were and making life harder for everyone.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Most shops I've been to lately have CCTV installed, at least in the main public areas. If you have been punting lately, you have been recorded.

MAX FAKE
14-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Is that the same owner as had some shops in chatswood? In my opinion a couple of them got what they deserve by being to obvious what they were and making life harder for everyone.

It's the same owner, and that's why the media is after her. She must think the Australian laws are a joke, and to some degree she is right but operating in a residential block is asking for trouble.

I bet she wouldn't like her kids having to share the entry to their building with horny punters.

Cracker38
15-02-2016, 12:55 AM
I believe Suki bought this shop from someone else when Chatswood went to shit. If that's the case, I wonder how long it had previously been in operation for.

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Poor massage girl, the news must have scared all the horny customers away !!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e25e0c4ba98c22abefa0f4f671b7ec0/tumblr_o2jhyshqu21rhxar9o1_1280.jpg

Mr Bastard
15-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Come on GENTS, has someone paid them a visit today? Too far for me but would love to get a sense of the mood around the place at present..............

Do Tell........

dumbling
15-02-2016, 03:46 PM
From what I can see during a visit today. Shop is closed.

Mr Bastard
15-02-2016, 08:27 PM
QUOTE "From what I can see during a visit today. Shop is closed."

Bummer about that, but the best thing is BEST n LESS is still open, trading hard as ever, just went and scored myselfn 4 bright yellow polo shirts for $30, I'm gonna be like "WHERES WALLY" on every CCTV screen across Australia, doin my best at doing the worst, a true SIMPLETON.........

MAX FAKE
15-02-2016, 09:39 PM
QUOTE "From what I can see during a visit today. Shop is closed."

Bummer about that, but the best thing is BEST n LESS is still open, trading hard as ever, just went and scored myselfn 4 bright yellow polo shirts for $30, I'm gonna be like "WHERES WALLY" on every CCTV screen across Australia, doin my best at doing the worst, a true SIMPLETON.........

Suki needs to bring in Mr fix it to sort everything out and get the shop busy and operating again.

All it takes is for Mr fix it to visit and see the bustiest girl on the roster, give her a Spanish lesson, and write about it here and hey presto it's like the SMH article never happened.

Milhouse
15-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Come on GENTS, has someone paid them a visit today? Too far for me but would love to get a sense of the mood around the place at present..............

Do Tell........

and get on tv for all friends, family and colleagues to see? lol no thanks

MAX FAKE
15-02-2016, 10:48 PM
and get on tv for all friends, family and colleagues to see? lol no thanks

It's ok bro, you just tell them you had a bad back.

Sunnyb
17-02-2016, 07:07 AM
It's closed now guys
m.smh.com.au/nsw/madam-wu-shuts-popup-brothel-town-hall-massage-in-sydneys-maestri-towers-20160216-gmva14.html

the_boss_king
17-02-2016, 08:05 AM
that seems intense "human trafficking".
i can't imagine that would exist here in aus

kjs
17-02-2016, 08:22 AM
brothel /massage /massage with HE ...it's all a bit of a technicality really.It's ok to get a nude massage with hot rocks or wax with a sexy girl but as soon as your junk is touched then it's an outrage and illegal :confused2: And brothels are legal too

lockhart
17-02-2016, 10:07 AM
It's closed now guys
m.smh.com.au/nsw/madam-wu-shuts-popup-brothel-town-hall-massage-in-sydneys-maestri-towers-20160216-gmva14.html

Where would the usual 59-69 punters go? .... sure some will gain .. revenue and girls looking for shifts.. LOL

moz
17-02-2016, 02:21 PM
I take it that the other shop in close proximity that had recently been active on this forum has also gone to ground, so to speak.

aussiegaigin
17-02-2016, 03:08 PM
that seems intense "human trafficking".
i can't imagine that would exist here in aus

When you see (or read about) how uncooperatively some of the girls in some shops behave, you have to wonder if they are there of their own free will

beast2u
17-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Was there yesterday evening, place is closed along with the other shop nearby.

The place is crawling with security too, guards at the main entrance and what looks to be someone patrolling around the basement floors. I would advise people to stay away.

Mr Bastard
17-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Was there yesterday evening, place is closed along with the other shop nearby.

The place is crawling with security too, guards at the main entrance and what looks to be someone patrolling around the basement floors. I would advise people to stay away.

WHAT ? No ALSATIONS or RAZOR WIRE, whats this country become?

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Slightly off topic, I wonder if anyone has noticed that Ivy from Diva/Irene has removed all the photos from her roster post, and most of her Girls Info posts have been deleted !

I hope this is all precautionary and that she is not in any trouble, better safe than sorry I guess!

Let's all be very careful out there

Cheers

moz
20-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Slightly off topic, I wonder if anyone has noticed that Ivy from Diva/Irene has removed all the photos from her roster post, and most of her Girls Info posts have been deleted !

I did notice that. And the phone number gone as well from the thread.
Its a different case I would think given it is in a commercial area with separate entrance, although still presumbaly covered under a mostly residential strata

lonely heart
20-02-2016, 02:08 PM

I hope this is all precautionary and that she is not in any trouble, better safe than sorry I guess!

Let's all be very careful out there

Cheers

Many girl's and owner had said..... Suki is way too high key on this business. We know its going to happen sooner or later but she kind of fuck up the pot for everyone else.

ChulSoo
20-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I take it that the other shop in close proximity that had recently been active on this forum has also gone to ground, so to speak.

You mean the one next to Jade Apartments?

moz
20-02-2016, 07:26 PM
You mean the one next to Jade Apartments?
No, in the same building. Had operated for years as massage only

ChulSoo
20-02-2016, 09:24 PM
No, in the same building. Had operated for years as massage only

Ah, I see. This news has me stirred up a bit. Especially after going beyond the usual RnT with one of the girls in THM before. A strange girl she was. Although, it was mid-last year, though. Now, even as a regular for Star Massage based in Town Hall, and sometimes in training some of the girls there, I'm hesitant about going there for quite a while. I imagine the Mamasan must hate me for deleting her WeChat account if it was for that reason. But coincidentally, I just happen to be deleting quite alot of my WeChat contacts (Boss of DreamGirlSyd, Boss of Star Massage, WL/ML girls, etc.) just before my upcoming trip to Korea soon.

Like a few brothers out there spreading the word, let's all be careful out there.

bobhappy888
11-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Anyone know where the Townhall massage girls have gone? I'd like to the whereabouts of Jojo if someone wouldn't mind sharing.

Alan86
13-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Anyone know where the Townhall massage girls have gone? I'd like to the whereabouts of Jojo if someone wouldn't mind sharing.

I think she's at Sydney Baby Massage. 18 Hargrave Street, Darlinghurst. Not sure though. I used to see her in Chatswood. What a cutie!

blanet
13-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Interesting seeing the different types of clientele that visit. I would definitely not want to be entering together in a bro pack. Even if they were friends, that'd be awkward as hell.