PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Nikki you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki.

asiafever
14-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Had a rare day out of area in the inner west, heading back home decided to stop by 42 to see what the happy-haps was. Let's be honest, the photos on their roster seem far too good to be true, but one has to see for oneself.
Arrive upstairs, buzz the door and.led in to a room. 3 girls on, 2 available. Thai Nikki Nd American Tahlia. Nikki gave me a look that suggested a fun session so paid the extra for premium.
Glad I did.
Nikki is pretty. Not drop dead stunning but out of my league pretty. Nice body, b cups I'd say. Also possessing a sweet smile.
The session itself was intense. To put it simply we hit it off. We were glued to each other for pretty much the whole time. It was a gfe if your girlfriend is an incredibly sexy thai girl who likes hug, kiss and alternate between soft caresses and deep penetrative sex. All too soon time was up and I was to be on my way. I'll need to make some excuses to drive through Gladesville more often, and next time stay with Nikki much, much longer.

cuteguy
11-03-2016, 03:33 PM
One of the loveliest, sweetest and friendliest girls working at the moment. Don't miss the opportunity to see her. You're guaranteed to have a fabulous GFE with her.

27-04-2016, 02:05 PM
bbbj + smilling, but no kissing, no pussy touching, no no not allowed......, then stealling time......
this is her fukcn Premium Service

Rockdale_485
01-05-2016, 11:01 PM
Nikki this week will be in Rockdale, Come Check her out!!

42Gladesville
09-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Nikki is here to blow your mind today!