PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney madam and $2m sex racket

8minds
15-02-2016, 08:22 AM
read this from yesterday

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/the-sydney-madam-and-the-illegal-2-million-sex-racket-authorities-cannot-stop-20160212-gmskgc.html

garfield
15-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Late news, see the other thread on townhall massage.
The shop is still advertising and operating

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2016, 09:11 AM
The title of $2 million dollars was simply attention grabbing, Mr D has no idea how the taking works or he just intentionally made it sounded really lucrative to catch attention :

According to his own words : there were 59 customers during the day of 11 hr shift, based on minimum spent the shop is making $2 M annually !

Assuming there are indeed 59 customers a day, 365 days a year ! Working backwards , the shop needs to make $92.87 off each customer to make the 2M! If it is a FS shop, possible just on the turn over ! But the shop won't make that much as a higher cut would go to the girls .

Being a RnT , the shop is only getting the cut in the massage fees, either $25 or $35 per customer, so if they do get 59 jobs a day (a lot lot less on the weekends though) , the absolute max of the income would be around $650K, but that title compare to $2M , I can understand why he inflated it so much .........lol

aussiegaigin
15-02-2016, 04:51 PM
The title of $2 million dollars was simply attention grabbing, Mr D has no idea how the taking works or he just intentionally made it sounded really lucrative to catch attention :

According to his own words : there were 59 customers during the day of 11 hr shift, based on minimum spent the shop is making $2 M annually !

Assuming there are indeed 59 customers a day, 365 days a year ! Working backwards , the shop needs to make $92.87 off each customer to make the 2M! If it is a FS shop, possible just on the turn over ! But the shop won't make that much as a higher cut would go to the girls .

Being a RnT , the shop is only getting the cut in the massage fees, either $25 or $35 per customer, so if they do get 59 jobs a day (a lot lot less on the weekends though) , the absolute max of the income would be around $650K, but that title compare to $2M , I can understand why he inflated it so much .........lol

They are talking TURNOVER, nothing about profits or cuts. Your figure of $92.87 would be close to the average $100 per session a punter would pay. There is also all the usual business expenses (rent, electricity, laundry, etc) to come out of the turnover. I'm sure she would still be doing well out of it, though

carmen farquis
15-02-2016, 05:03 PM
They are talking TURNOVER, nothing about profits or cuts. Your figure of $92.87 would be close to the average $100 per session a punter would pay. There is also all the usual business expenses (rent, electricity, laundry, etc) to come out of the turnover. I'm sure she would still be doing well out of it, though

haha just what I was about to say

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2016, 05:40 PM

You shouldn't count the $20, $50 tips between the punters and the MLs into the shop's " turn overs ", as the shop owners never see those money, nor should Mr Duff that's why I said he has no idea about RnT shops, he thinks the RnT shops all worked like FS shops (such as charging $90/$95/$100 per 30 min) and he was clearly wrong !

leggedon
15-02-2016, 06:27 PM
You shouldn't count the $20, $50 tips between the punters and the MLs into the shop's " turn overs ", as the shop owners never see those money, nor should Mr Duff that's why I said he has no idea about RnT shops, he thinks the RnT shops all worked like FS shops (such as charging $90/$95/$100 per 30 min) and he was clearly wrong !

Mr Duffs math is kinda like your posting!

aussiegaigin
15-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Mr Duffs math is kinda like your posting!

Mr Duff is a journalist. He doesn't have to know anything about the subject he is reporting on.

There would be no story if he did.

Mr Bastard
15-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aussiegaigin
15-02-2016, 08:41 PM
All a matter of semantics and pedantics. It's the customer's turnover in the shop.

leggedon
15-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Mr Duff is a journalist. He doesn't have to know anything about the subject he is reporting on.

There would be no story if he did.

Of course he has no clue what he is reporting on, but it's his job.
At least he's not flooding sex forum with mindless dribble, sporting updates, over hyped biased reviews and anything else that comes into his mind like what was on tv last night!

MAX FAKE
15-02-2016, 09:34 PM

Every time one of these discussions pops up about how much RNT shops make, the self appointed expert comes out and for whatever reason talks down the numbers....it is so blatant and obvious it makes you wonder what the motives are. I have my own theories but that's a story for another time.

The fact is if they are not turning over big numbers and making good money there wouldn't be shops opening up all over the place in the last few years. I doubt they are being opened just so they can break even or make a loss. They are a very profitable, unlicensed, and unregulated business....that is a fact.

Of course there are the few shops that operate legally on licensed premises, and to them I take my hat off and applaud.

Stop treating readers like they are stupid and expect them to believe everything you write as if it's gosspel.

leggedon
15-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Every time one of these discussions pops up about how much RNT shops make, the self appointed expert comes out and for whatever reason talks down the numbers....it is so blatant and obvious it makes you wonder what the motives are. I have my own theories but that's a story for another time.

The fact is if they are not turning over big numbers and making good money there wouldn't be shops opening up all over the place in the last few years. I doubt they are being opened just so they can break even or make a loss. They are a very profitable, unlicensed, and unregulated business....that is a fact.

Of course there are the few shops that operate legally on licensed premises, and to them I take my hat off and applaud.

Stop treating readers like they are stupid and expect them to believe everything you write as if it's gosspel.

Yes the self appointed king of rnt aka the spokesperson for mamasan aka the forum spammer talks down the numbers so mls can justify doubling the price of extras.
It has been a poorly thought out diversion attempt

Miyamoto
15-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Yes the self appointed king of rnt aka the spokesperson for mamasan aka the forum spammer talks down the numbers so mls can justify doubling the price of extras.
It has been a poorly thought out diversion attempt

Talking about spam, your comments about another poster is becoming like spam. If you don't like someones comments, don't read them

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2016, 10:51 PM
All a matter of semantics and pedantics. It's the customer's turnover in the shop.

I read what he wrote again and accept that he meant the total turn over is $2M ! That's is still however very misleading to readers as the bulk of the money actually goes to the various MLs and not the accused Mamasan , her take would be only about 30-35% of the $2 M.

He was using a $90 for 30 min including happy ending which is $40+$50 tip, standard RnT pricing : $90 X 59 customers a day X 365 days will give you $1,938K, fair enough, he can keep his title !

For for all those trolls who said I was talking down on the money the shop owners are making, it needn't be, as the numbers are simple , any one has a decent brain can figure that out.

leggedon
15-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Talking about spam, your comments about another poster is becoming like spam. If you don't like someones comments, don't read them

Easier said than done.
When mindless chit chat, pointless comments, sporting updates, shop rosters, over hyped biased reviews and pics of dicks popping up in each and every thread except the damn photo thread it's a bit hard to miss!
Then again I could just remind you to take some of your own advice and don't read my posts and everyone is happy!

MAX FAKE
15-02-2016, 11:25 PM

HAHA the self appointed expert can finally see your point and agrees that $2M turnover is about right.

Just a few hours earlier he tried to discredit you and the headline with 2 posts, but he changed his mind and agreed with your comments. Of course this was because he read the article again and nothing to do with being called out.

So there your have it, if you ever thought about opening a shop, now is a great time. You don't have to stop at $2M turover like Suki did, you can aim for more. Just don't open your shop in a residential block and you'll be counting the big bucks in no time.

leggedon
15-02-2016, 11:28 PM
HAHA the self appointed expert can finally see your point and agrees that $2M turnover is about right.

Just a few hours earlier he tried to discredit you and the headline with 2 posts, but he changed his mind and agreed with your comments. Of course this was because he read the article again and nothing to do with being called out.

So there your have it, if you ever thought about opening a shop, now is a great time. You don't have to stop at $2M turover like Suki did, you can aim for more. Just don't open your shop in a residential block and you'll be counting the big bucks in no time.

Yup you don't need a crystal ball to see that backtrack of discredit coming.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites!

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Easier said than done.
When mindless chit chat, pointless comments, sporting updates, shop rosters, over hyped biased reviews and pics of dicks popping up in each and every thread except the damn photo thread it's a bit hard to miss!
Then again I could just remind you to take some of your own advice and don't read my posts and everyone is happy!

Keep talking and sooner or later you will be banned again again and again and have to start all over again from post no 1 !!

leggedon
15-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Keep talking and sooner or later you will be banned again again and again and have to start all over again from post no 1 !!

Are you still mad at that small dick joke?
You offered your body for inexperienced mls to practice and I said they'll need more than 3-4 inches of cock to work with.
It was a joke ok!
Relax!

leggedon
15-02-2016, 11:44 PM

The funny thing is nobody mentioned your name but when king of spam is brought up you always get so worked up and defensive/aggressive.

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2016, 12:00 AM

Thanks mate, and no point talking sense to the trolls! They will never change - just waiting their turns to be banned !

dumbling
16-02-2016, 04:39 PM
I dont know why some of you are attacking Ahlungor's comment about the turnover of the shop being 2million and not Suki pocketing 2million.

In reality the turnover of any company does not imply that the owner earns that much. Those who are quick to critic sounds very much like someone who lacks basic understandings and logics.

Want to open a shop and earn big bucks provided its not in residential block? Talk is cheap, how many of the working class people talk about opening up a business etc butnever follow through. The reason is very simple, not everyone is suited to operate a business, some are just better off being an employee. And this has nothing to do with the income factor but personal traits.

lonely heart
16-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Point 1
Eamonn Duff is simply a moron that use social sensitive stories to giant frame and fortune. I had said it before, why is this guy still alive. He would have been gone without a trace if it was in Asia. Yes all those "legal" shop owners is going to just and critique me on this and praise him a hero. Before any of you "legal" owner open your mouth, as if everything you do in the shop is "legal".....PLEASE!!!!

Point 2
As much as I disagree with Alunghor in many occasions, obviously none of you know the numbers of massage shops. Does most owner see the girl's tip....NO. So how the hell turn over include girls tip? Using average income of $30 per job for a massage shop. You need 180 customers per day to achieve a 2m turnover. Most shops don't even have a quarter of this number.

I also wonder how legal is this article. Even the building owns the cctv footage and pics. I am sure privacy act forbids the release of such material as owners connivence. So noble of the corporate chairman's talk when he (and strata) simply break the law to fight someone else who breaks the law (and yet to be proven)? Pathetic!!!

carmen farquis
16-02-2016, 06:41 PM
I dont know why some of you are attacking Ahlungor's comment about the turnover of the shop being 2million and not Suki pocketing 2million.

In reality the turnover of any company does not imply that the owner earns that much. Those who are quick to critic sounds very much like someone who lacks basic understandings and logics.

Want to open a shop and earn big bucks provided its not in residential block? Talk is cheap, how many of the working class people talk about opening up a business etc butnever follow through. The reason is very simple, not everyone is suited to operate a business, some are just better off being an employee. And this has nothing to do with the income factor but personal traits.
I don't think he was being attacked I was just saying that's what the article probably meant and I think aussie was the same.
I don't see what the obseesion with how much shops make is anyway

xconcepx
16-02-2016, 07:55 PM
On a side note..... I have been following the forum and Snow Lotus I've tried a few times based on Ahlungers recommendations. Absolutely garbage, money much better spent literally 10 metres next door at Irenes/Divas! Im sure a lot of bros can agree on that!

MAX FAKE
16-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Point 1
Eamonn Duff is simply a moron that use social sensitive stories to giant frame and fortune. I had said it before, why is this guy still alive. He would have been gone without a trace if it was in Asia. Yes all those "legal" shop owners is going to just and critique me on this and praise him a hero. Before any of you "legal" owner open your mouth, as if everything you do in the shop is "legal".....PLEASE!!!!

Point 2
As much as I disagree with Alunghor in many occasions, obviously none of you know the numbers of massage shops. Does most owner see the girl's tip....NO. So how the hell turn over include girls tip? Using average income of $30 per job for a massage shop. You need 180 customers per day to achieve a 2m turnover. Most shops don't even have a quarter of this number.

I also wonder how legal is this article. Even the building owns the cctv footage and pics. I am sure privacy act forbids the release of such material as owners connivence. So noble of the corporate chairman's talk when he (and strata) simply break the law to fight someone else who breaks the law (and yet to be proven)? Pathetic!!!

This isn't Asia brother. There are laws, regulations, and freedom of speech here, that's why it's such a great country and we have all left our mother countries to come and live here.

Newspapers have a full time legal council employed to make sure they are covered from the legal side of things. Maybe the illegal shops can get together and take the SMH to court. I know who I would be backing to win.....good luck.

lonely heart
16-02-2016, 08:04 PM
On a side note..... I have been following the forum and Snow Lotus I've tried a few times based on Ahlungers recommendations. Absolutely garbage, money much better spent literally 10 metres next door at Irenes/Divas! Im sure a lot of bros can agree on that!

Depends on what you are after. You want young girls that's provide almost dud services with standard tips, Irene's/diva is they place to go. Snow lotus girls in General has a better services.

Mate of mind like Diva cos the girls are young and he enjoy the process of seeing the girl a feel time, sweet talk her to give you more. I absolute hate girls do that. I pay you money, you want to do it or not....full stop. Can't stand girls that faking and pretending......

Having said that, city massage shops are still rip off even SL. Even down south now has very good options like inner west. You can't make it that far or too close to hope, then you are stuck and will keep juice up by over priced city shops.

The Fonz
16-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Done and dusted
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/madam-wu-shuts-popup-brothel-town-hall-massage-in-sydneys-maestri-towers-20160216-gmva14.html

Alunghor are you the business partner? LOL
He confirmed that after Fairfax Media made Wu aware of its investigation on Saturday, he received an email from a man, believed to be her business partner, stating the "situation with access restrictions" had made it "impractical" for the parlour to continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tmkAFb_Os

joshnoddy
16-02-2016, 08:30 PM
I hate how to article keeps referring to it being an illegal "brothel" selling "sexual services".

A RNT is nowhere in the vicinity of being a "brothel", and the "sexual services" are as light as you get.

joshnoddy
16-02-2016, 08:32 PM
R.I.P. Town Hall.

Was probably my favourite.

dodgybastard2
16-02-2016, 08:35 PM

I agree wholeheartedly.

aussiegaigin
16-02-2016, 08:57 PM
How long before she finds somewhere else to re-open?

moving4ward
16-02-2016, 09:01 PM
This isn't Asia brother. There are laws, regulations, and freedom of speech here, that's why it's such a great country and we have all left our mother countries to come and live here.

Newspapers have a full time legal council employed to make sure they are covered from the legal side of things. Maybe the illegal shops can get together and take the SMH to court. I know who I would be backing to win.....good luck.

And this is exactly an example of abusing such power. Hay something is giving me an sour eye, could be illegal too but there is nothing I can do. Oh wait I remember some high profile writer like these shits. Ring ring "Hay Mr, I got a story that you will get huge reads, can you publish it on your paper and get these people out of my sight!!"

Done and dusted
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/madam-wu-shuts-popup-brothel-town-hall-massage-in-sydneys-maestri-towers-20160216-gmva14.html

Next time a building management don't a tanlent, just call up some journalist and write as much shit as he/she can to drive them out of business. What a great country this is.

I hate how to article keeps referring to it being an illegal "brothel" selling "sexual services".

A RNT is nowhere in the vicinity of being a "brothel", and the "sexual services" are as light as you get.

Good point and even he had wrote an article himself about the Hornsby case (http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/show-me-more-sex-judge-tells-council-in-landmark-legal-case-20150305-13vx7g.html) that has legal finds. He is still using the word. Senior investigative writer my ass, no different to third class paparazzi.

zeroun
16-02-2016, 09:28 PM
I give it 3 months before 'suki' has another shop open

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2016, 09:34 PM

What does this thread has anything to do with Snow Lotus, why out of the blue suddenly bad mouthing an advertiser here ?

I think you are the one talking absolute garbage here, the last time I posted a review on a SL girl, which was very long time ago, Irene was not even opened next door! And you have never posted any review on any SL girls ever! So how could you have seen any SL girl based on my recommendations and had a bad punt and wishing you could have been at Irene next door ?? Name the SL girl I recommended to you or shut the fuck up!

You're the garbage yourself !

slangman69
16-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Was AHLUNGOR the business partner? As soon as I heard about this that was the first thing that I thought about!!

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Was AHLUNGOR the business partner? As soon as I heard about this that was the first thing that I thought about!!

Hi brother 3Clive, if I were Ms Wu's business partner I would have been a millionaire by now according to Mr Duff!

aussiegaigin
16-02-2016, 10:09 PM
And this is exactly an example of abusing such power. Hay something is giving me an sour eye, could be illegal too but there is nothing I can do. Oh wait I remember some high profile writer like these shits. Ring ring "Hay Mr, I got a story that you will get huge reads, can you publish it on your paper and get these people out of my sight!!"

Good story for ACA here. Don't just read in the paper, see it live with Tracey G.

Mitch2
16-02-2016, 11:13 PM
You know fellas,
this women owns more than one "make-shift" rnt,
basically every massage place with the words "baby" or "pretty" is owned by her, hence the 2million claim from the writer is correct

If you search for massage places around, there are familairty in rnt shops such as
lucky baby massage
pretty baby massage
Sydney baby massage

Whilst I have no gripes with Suki Wu, I'll tell you asmall story thaty i remeber with her years back.

i do remember visiting pretty baby massage when it just opened,

The shop recently opened, all the girls (2) were busy, so suki herself led me into a makeshift room with a curtain, and asked if i want a HJ, with the handyman asking her behind the curtains
about this an that of some plumbing issue!.

To make it a bit more embarrassing, after the massage and no tug session, when i walked outside the shop, she followed me out and was explaining that next time i comeback
some special service on offer, all the while i'm blushing red, with office worker (men & women) walking past me from their lunch break!

Suffice to say, I avoided these kinds of shops, in the future.
It's felt very much like a copy version of proper establishment like midas or juliets. In other words, it felt like getting a fake gucci watch to last 1 day, rather than getting the more authenticity.
Also, you gotta admit, legit places, are all frowned upon, or be seen sus, because of illigit place like this, and she dug her self into trouble by voracious opening up near residential places.
I think thats wrong.

All other rnt places have opened up chop fronts and all, while this women made no attempt to hide from anything.

Its not the end for her, she'll continue to open, but i think she learnt some lessons here..

kjs
17-02-2016, 09:20 AM
How long before she finds somewhere else to re-open?

oh ...5 - 10 mins

http://festivusweb.com/images/cartright.png

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Easier said than done.

leggedon Banned, Again !!

Thank you AUS99 Admin !! You're da man !!

MAX FAKE
17-02-2016, 11:12 AM
oh ...5 - 10 mins

http://festivusweb.com/images/cartright.png

LOL classic Seinfeld episode

Cartwright.....Cartwright

Licker
21-02-2016, 05:08 PM
You know fellas,
this women owns more than one "make-shift" rnt,
basically every massage place with the words "baby" or "pretty" is owned by her, hence the 2million claim from the writer is correct

If you search for massage places around, there are familairty in rnt shops such as
lucky baby massage
pretty baby massage
Sydney baby massage

Whilst I have no gripes with Suki Wu, I'll tell you asmall story thaty i remeber with her years back.

i do remember visiting pretty baby massage when it just opened,

The shop recently opened, all the girls (2) were busy, so suki herself led me into a makeshift room with a curtain, and asked if i want a HJ, with the handyman asking her behind the curtains
about this an that of some plumbing issue!.

To make it a bit more embarrassing, after the massage and no tug session, when i walked outside the shop, she followed me out and was explaining that next time i comeback
some special service on offer, all the while i'm blushing red, with office worker (men & women) walking past me from their lunch break!

Suffice to say, I avoided these kinds of shops, in the future.
It's felt very much like a copy version of proper establishment like midas or juliets. In other words, it felt like getting a fake gucci watch to last 1 day, rather than getting the more authenticity.
Also, you gotta admit, legit places, are all frowned upon, or be seen sus, because of illigit place like this, and she dug her self into trouble by voracious opening up near residential places.
I think thats wrong.

All other rnt places have opened up chop fronts and all, while this women made no attempt to hide from anything.

Its not the end for her, she'll continue to open, but i think she learnt some lessons here..

Interesting post, apart from the fact that: have you done your homework?

pretty baby massage (Chatwood) is closed. It's where the operation moved from to town hall.

The other two are actually operating in locations that have a Development Approval to operate as a brothel.

lucky baby massage (Currently at 48 Kellett St) has been a brothel for decades (previously 'Moods Ov Sydney')
Sydney baby massage (18 Hargrave St) similarly has had DA as brothel for decades (used to be SWL)

So, if she owns both, then maybe she is learning.
It's just not easy to find a place with DA, and even more difficult to get a new approval.
And buying an existing property with DA to operate as brothel is not cheap (48 Kellett was sold at 1.7 mil in 2014) compared to renting a massage shop.

FYI

uglyphil
21-02-2016, 06:10 PM
I wish there was a "like" option on this forum for your post Licker :)

lockhart
21-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Licker , spot on!. No way Madam Wu is associated with the other two "BABY" !

May be Madam Wu would now consider to buy a "licenced" venue, assume that ATO is not going to pursue her base on SMH report.

MAX FAKE
21-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Licker , spot on!. No way Madam Wu is associated with the other two "BABY" !

May be Madam Wu would now consider to buy a "licenced" venue, assume that ATO is not going to pursue her base on SMH report.

Don't assume anything. The ATO will go after who they can.

Bringing media attention to yourself is not a good idea.

lockhart
21-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Don't assume anything. The ATO will go after who they can.

Bringing media attention to yourself is not a good idea.

If ATO choose to pursue .. it will be "a can of worm".... MLs associated with this shop (given the revenue flow reported) / similar operations...

MAX FAKE
22-02-2016, 12:11 AM
If ATO choose to pursue .. it will be "a can of worm".... MLs associated with this shop (given the revenue flow reported) / similar operations...

The industry can thank Suki Wu for the extra attention it's getting. Greed always takes over and makes you do stupid things, such as opening a shop in a residential block not once but twice.