PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nowra

aussiegaigin
15-02-2016, 08:19 PM
This isn't exactly Sydney, but there doesn't appear to be anywhere else appropriate.

Had to go down to Nowra today. Caught the train which actually terminates at Bomaderry on the other side of the river.

A few shops there near the station, the usual found in country towns - a couple of bakeries/cafes, Chinese, Thai, Indan (sic), kebab, real estate and (surprisingly) a CHINESE MASSAGE shop.

Quite prominent outside, but no view in and locked door.

I didn't have time to check it out properly, but maybe useful info for anyone going down that way.

Cheers

AG

aussiegaigin
15-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Name? "Chinese Massage"

the_boss_king
18-02-2016, 10:53 AM
next time walk in and sis what the masseuse look like or what they dressed like, thats generally an indication

MrGrumpy
18-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Checked out Bomaderry Chn shop and I believe it is RnT. Several shops at Ulladulla too in and aroud Target Country. One across the road and 100-200m to the south in an arcade. Spoke to a mature ML but didn't have time to book.

Google maps is a good starting point.

aussiegaigin
19-02-2016, 08:24 PM
next time walk in and sis what the masseuse look like or what they dressed like, thats generally an indication

If I have time and don't have other people with me, I might.

Then again, I don't feel like suffering another train (or even drive) trip down there just to check it out. Plenty of talent here in Sydney to keep me occupied.