PDA

View Full Version : Question In search of Enma

petera
16-02-2016, 05:24 AM
Seeking your assistance one and all.

I have recently returned to Sydney after working in WA for nearly one year. Having missed the Sydney punting scene and many of the wonderful ladies we have been blessed with to cater for our pleasure I decided to visit one or two parlours over recent weeks and spend time with just some of the more erotic and adventurous ladies I used to spend so many pleasureable hours with prior to my WA working holiday.

Had an absolutely great time catching up with those ladies that are still working in Sydney, some have retired, some returned to their homelands in China, Korea etc, some have married??? and quit working or so I am asked to believe.

There was one lady in particular who I was extremely keen to see again to experience her erotic sexual performances but after visiting the parlour I last saw her working at and several others in the same general area I have been unable to find any trace if her wherabouts in Sydney at all. I have also searched this site and many others for any clue as to where she might be working, if at all, but have to date I have been unsuccessful in locating her.

The lady in question was named Emma and is from China's Sichuan region, 35 to 38 years old, size 8, great smile and personality, virtually no English, curvaceous, adventurous and full range of services including BBBJ, deep throat etc etc.

I first met her in 99 Parramatta Road Annandale in March 2015 and this was the last shop I saw her at before I left for WA in early April 2015.

Would appreciate any and all assistance and information that any of my fellow members of Aus99 may be able to provide me with in my quest to find the lovely Emma in Sydney or elsewhere if she has maybe moved interstate and if she is still working???

Thanks in advance for your interest and assistance where possible.

Petera.