PDA

View Full Version : Other Chatswood Massage

HighFlyer
16-04-2012, 04:25 PM
There are still many many massage shops in the Chatswood area, despite some sort of crackdown last year.
In fact there could be even more these days.

Took a a walk around the oscar st complex today and there are at least 4-5 shops in that commercial block alone (not sure how many do extras, my guess is all of them).

First went into 24 Oscar St.. nice new refurbishment and friendly mama.
Waited 10 mins to see one of the girls, but wasn't anything so tempting so decided to leave.
It was around lunch time, so the other 3 girls were supposedly busy... prob worth another look later.

The went out the door turned left towards chatsood chase and a few doors down there is another massage shop with the door ajar.
I peeked in a saw a cutie there and the other girl waved me to come in.

Into the room for initial discussions with the older milfy one, but then I asked to see the cuter younger one.
She come in and I asked about extras, but the best should could offer was $20 HJ.
Wasn't that keen as I wanted a bit more today, but in the end she was cute enough to get me to stay for 30 mins.

Paid $35 and she gave a pretty average massage for 10 mins or so.
The another punter come in to the room next door and the partition is low, so can hear the whole lot.

It was too early for my happy ending by then, but she was keen to get started, so turned over and tried to be super quiet.

Prob all finished at 20 mins and a basic clean up had me out of there quicker than most places.

Can't remember the name of the shop but has big massage writing on the window.

The girl was friendly. good HJ for $20 tip, pity more isn't possible with her as she's as good as any girl I've seen at 501 as far as looks/body go.

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Haha, Highflyer Brother,

May be you should go back to see this cutie, get her name and ask her to come and work for Vicky at Snow Lotus, then may be all your desires will be fullfilled and dream cums true..............lol

Cheers

:miao: