PDA

View Full Version : Question ML having period

bdjc
18-02-2016, 11:54 PM
The other day an ML told me she had period so prefer to keep her panty on during part 2. I said sure, just keep it on.

After I left, it occurred to me maybe it was just an excuse? What do you bros think?

dumbling
19-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Maybe its true. Or would you prefer to have checked it yourself. In any case, if she decided to keep it on, there probably isnt a connection anyway. So why bother. Lol

MAX FAKE
19-02-2016, 12:12 AM
The other day an ML told me she had period so prefer to keep her panty on during part 2. I said sure, just keep it on.

After I left, it occurred to me maybe it was just an excuse? What do you bros think?

One of the oldest tricks in the book lol

It should really be disclosed before the session begins, that way you can decide to go ahead or to swap ML. If you decide to continue, then great, but then you can't complain since you were informed.

That way there is no bad feeling for both parties.

CunningLinguist
19-02-2016, 07:55 AM
One of the oldest tricks in the book lol

It should really be disclosed before the session begins, that way you can decide to go ahead or to swap ML. If you decide to continue, then great, but then you can't complain since you were informed.

That way there is no bad feeling for both parties.

Yeah if your ML try's that on then ask for a new girl, either she doesn't like you or she really has a period (in which case she shouldn't be working).
If I pay for a naked massage I want to see some pussy!

garfield
19-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Yeah if your ML try's that on then ask for a new girl, either she doesn't like you or she really has a period (in which case she shouldn't be working).
If I pay for a naked massage I want to see some pussy!

Next time ask about the service upfront and it won't be wrong.

H3da
19-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Happened to me.. Paid tips upfront and once she took her top off she said that she has her period. Biggest turn off for me. She didn't last long in that shop

cuteguy
19-02-2016, 10:49 AM
I had a recent experience with one but l asked what she could do upfront. She revealed she had her period and therefore couldn't remove her panties. I'm glad she told me so I chose a different girl

The best advice is to make enquiries before you choose the girl and hand over your cash.

michaele
19-02-2016, 01:01 PM
my experience is that they normally tell me and i make the decision if i go with them or change girl
YMMV

Michaele

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2016, 01:27 PM
For most of my favourite regular MLs, it's Not an issue as my primary object is usually Not touching them below belt............lol

M time does not affect their Spanish performance !!

That's just me.

Cheers

:smile:

aussiegaigin
19-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Doesn't bother my regular ML too much. Allows me access to her clit for DATY, but keeps her legs tightly closed below that.

Do remember a girl from a few years back who claimed "periods" as an excuse for not feeling her up. Even if I went 2 weeks apart, she still had them each time.

khuntong
19-02-2016, 06:59 PM
My favourite ML never tells me when she's had the time of the month, and I never really ask her.. It is always a great session with her, one way or another...

mxxt81
19-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Some girls don't care. Wish they did though. Got turned off recently when she got nude. She got up on the table and I saw the string hanging out.

bdjc
19-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks for you guys' kind advice, I'll give her another try later and see how it goes. Will definitely ask upfront to avoid disappointment later.

Dude
20-02-2016, 01:31 AM
Last time i saw my favourite ML, she was on period. I yolo'ed and went all the way lol... She was pretty much surprised with my 'insisting'

woods23
20-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Luckily all ml have three holes , many more options if one failed. ☺☺☺
That's depends on the ml of course!!!

Ps. How do you clean afterward ??? Be blood every where on massage table or on floor lol.
Any one like you share their experience☺☺☺

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Luckily all ml have three holes , many more options if one failed. ☺☺☺
That's depends on the ml of course!!!

Ps. How do you clean afterward ??? Be blood every where on massage table or on floor lol.
Any one like you share their experience☺☺☺

I'm not sure about ML's offering all three holes. That said, the sight of blood would be awful and unsafe from a health safety perspective. It would be a turn off.

woods23
20-02-2016, 11:05 PM
I might have to bring my own portable massage table next time i come for a visit.
And bring a can of pine o clean spray for the room lol

the_boss_king
25-02-2016, 11:42 AM
sometimes its true, but i think they lie aswell, so they don't have to put up with guys trying to touch them there

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2016, 02:32 PM
You won't have any period problem if your ML is old enough to past her menopause !!

the_boss_king
29-02-2016, 06:23 PM
You won't have any period problem if your ML is old enough to past her menopause !!

i don't know, thats disgusting to me......

woods23
29-02-2016, 11:03 PM

You can't be serious big boss.

Please tell me it's a joke holy shit.

Thats a big turn off .

I have a hot ml to see tmz lol.

Licker
29-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Come on guys, are you really so paranoid and serious about this?

The monthly cycle of life is just that, part of life.

It comes far more infrequently than (regular) punters do, though is a bit more predictable and takes longer, at least for most :)

It is really not dangerous or disgusting, at least not really more than your cum is (YMMV) and the ML's handle that every day, several times a day.
I'm guessing you're not going down on her when Aunty Flo is in town, so what's the problem?

If we are talking about ML's (not WL's), why should they have to stop working?
Ask yourself, how often have you gone to work when suffering from a cold (flu)? You've been a much bigger menage to your co-workers, co-commuters and everyone else who would have preferred to avoid having that influenza.

If a ML tells me she has her period and the panties are staying on, I'm Okay with that and tell her so. I just ask the question on how she will make up for this next week (with a twinkle in the eye, and only for regulars of course).

And, for those who use it as an excuse for not to be touched, good on them. If they have enough other attributes to keep you coming, fine. If not, then you have the option to see someone else.

They are trying to make a living, while juggling a balance of what they are really prepared to do versus this is the only thing that provides them a living.

There is no rule book that says that you're supposed to be able to finger/lick/fuck every ML you come across. Actually there are rule books that state quite the opposite.

I'd suggest that you all (those that this applies to, of course) get over your immature boyish fears and taboos. You'll live a much more enjoyable life :)

Rant over!

wilisno
01-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Come on guys, are you really so paranoid and serious about this?

The monthly cycle of life is just that, part of life.

It comes far more infrequently than (regular) punters do, though is a bit more predictable and takes longer, at least for most :)

It is really not dangerous or disgusting, at least not really more than your cum is (YMMV) and the ML's handle that every day, several times a day.
I'm guessing you're not going down on her when Aunty Flo is in town, so what's the problem?

If we are talking about ML's (not WL's), why should they have to stop working?
Ask yourself, how often have you gone to work when suffering from a cold (flu)? You've been a much bigger menage to your co-workers, co-commuters and everyone else who would have preferred to avoid having that influenza.

If a ML tells me she has her period and the panties are staying on, I'm Okay with that and tell her so. I just ask the question on how she will make up for this next week (with a twinkle in the eye, and only for regulars of course).

And, for those who use it as an excuse for not to be touched, good on them. If they have enough other attributes to keep you coming, fine. If not, then you have the option to see someone else.

They are trying to make a living, while juggling a balance of what they are really prepared to do versus this is the only thing that provides them a living.

There is no rule book that says that you're supposed to be able to finger/lick/fuck every ML you come across. Actually there are rule books that state quite the opposite.

I'd suggest that you all (those that this applies to, of course) get over your immature boyish fears and taboos. You'll live a much more enjoyable life :)

Rant over!

Love your rant ! ;) ;) ;)

Licker
01-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Love your rant ! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks, it's been a few days coming.
The rant I mean :cool2: