PDA

View Full Version : General talk Regular ML

H3da
19-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Not sure if it's just me but there's 2 particular ML that I see on a regular basis where their quality has lowered compare to when you first visit them. Such as being lazy and not giving you body slide which is included, cutting your time short because there's customers waiting etc. You'd think most ML would look after their regulars more so they keep coming back rather than the opposite where they try to take advantage of the situation. And do you get bored of seeing the same ML again and again? Like first visit,
I asked for FS and they both agreed on FS but I didn't want to fuck them again on following visits.

zamada
19-02-2016, 10:55 AM
my experience with being a regular is ML would have FS with me, but they pretty much skip the rest. Once we are in the room, they take off their clothes and we are on to our business. No massage..

CunningLinguist
19-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Sounds like she has lost respect for you dude, time to find another regular ...

bdjc
19-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Personally i find it difficult to maintain an interest in the same ML for more than a few sessions unless she's a good talker and share some common interests.

To me, being sloppy with a regular customer is evidence of two things:
1. ML is bored with you
2. Poor work ethics, unprofessional.

This of course assumes other things haven't changed, e.g she is not sick or having personal troubles etc.

Dude
20-02-2016, 09:10 AM
my experience with being a regular is ML would have FS with me, but they pretty much skip the rest. Once we are in the room, they take off their clothes and we are on to our business. No massage..

+1 to this..