PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointing session

Miyamoto
19-02-2016, 01:33 PM
After striking out getting a booking elsewhere, I thought I would try my luck and do a walk in at Diva Quay st. I was pretty confident that if they had any girls available, I would walk away satisfied. I have always been happy here and at Irene's in the past.Unfortunately, after not getting the booking, my dissapointment continued here. I walked in and was shown Nicole. She has a pretty face and a nice body, so I said yes. She walked me to the room without a smile or any greeting. Minor thing, but made me start to feel self conscious, and the first of many small dissapointmemts with her. I undress and she came to the room and started part 1. I'm usually pretty forgiving and easy to please, but her massage was more light prodding and pushing my skin than an actual massage. Also, I'm not a big conversationalist during massage, but I do like to have a little chat just to break the ice. I couldn't get more than single word answers. Again, this is a minor thing and forgivable if the rest of the session is good, but it wasn't. It got to the point where Nicole stopped to put some music on her phone. It was another thing to make me think this girl doesn't really want to provide service to me. After a short part 1, the usual part 2 was bought up and I agreed to the $50 option. Here was the start of the next dissapointment, panties stayed on. Also, whenever I tried to play with her boobs, she would shy away, not so much that i couldn't touch, but just enough that it was a stretch and uncomfortable to continue. So part 2 was done, then I was cleaned up and that was it, pretty sure I was at least 5 minutes short.

So, did I catch her on a bad day? Did she not like the look of me? Any other bros have positive/negative opinion to share?

Miyamoto
19-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Surely someone has an opinion, or a good or bad experience to share

bdjc
20-02-2016, 12:02 AM
I have never been to divas but your experience does sound quite depressing. In fact it's probably the worst kind of massage to have.

I'll definitely avoid this Nicole should I go there, thanks for the warning.

Btw what's her nationality?

MAX FAKE
20-02-2016, 01:09 AM
After striking out getting a booking elsewhere, I thought I would try my luck and do a walk in at Diva Quay st. I was pretty confident that if they had any girls available, I would walk away satisfied. I have always been happy here and at Irene's in the past.Unfortunately, after not getting the booking, my dissapointment continued here. I walked in and was shown Nicole. She has a pretty face and a nice body, so I said yes. She walked me to the room without a smile or any greeting. Minor thing, but made me start to feel self conscious, and the first of many small dissapointmemts with her. I undress and she came to the room and started part 1. I'm usually pretty forgiving and easy to please, but her massage was more light prodding and pushing my skin than an actual massage. Also, I'm not a big conversationalist during massage, but I do like to have a little chat just to break the ice. I couldn't get more than single word answers. Again, this is a minor thing and forgivable if the rest of the session is good, but it wasn't. It got to the point where Nicole stopped to put some music on her phone. It was another thing to make me think this girl doesn't really want to provide service to me. After a short part 1, the usual part 2 was bought up and I agreed to the $50 option. Here was the start of the next dissapointment, panties stayed on. Also, whenever I tried to play with her boobs, she would shy away, not so much that i couldn't touch, but just enough that it was a stretch and uncomfortable to continue. So part 2 was done, then I was cleaned up and that was it, pretty sure I was at least 5 minutes short.

So, did I catch her on a bad day? Did she not like the look of me? Any other bros have positive/negative opinion to share?

I think it's important not to feel too self conscious when you don't receive the reception you expect. If your preference is for young and pretty ML, then you should be prepared for her not to be well trained and have a lot of experience. Sure there are some young and pretty ML out there that have the youth, looks, and skills, but they are rare. In my view the only shop where you can get a good mix of young/pretty ML with good experience is at 227 Broadway, not to mention the much better facilities.

I've been to this shop before and the quality can be hit and miss but in my experience more miss than hit. It is obviously a very popular and busy shop and some members here are very loyal. Some of the girls have been very good but the majority have been very average. I have my suspicions as to why it is really busy but that's another topic.

ouch
20-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Summerville you get goid looks and good massage

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 04:53 PM
When you go to a FS shop you might know what is on offer unlike the massage shops. My advice with massage girls is to first ask what is available. Don't assume that the girl will do what you want after you have paid or you're half way through your session. Make the enquiries with the girl when she is introduced to you and if she says no to any of your requests than it's hasta la vista baby (goodbye). There are many girls and shops looking for your hard earned cash so don't feel uncomfortable with the idea that you must take the first girl shown to you. It's your cash so use it wisely.

tigercat
20-02-2016, 10:49 PM
it is hit and miss when punting. hence "punting". that's the reason why i always stick with the one that's been tried and tested. i can safely said the following girls always satisfied me.
had session with Shirley, Suzy, Renee a while back, they were excellent.
recently i tried Gloria, she is good, turn me on like lighting during part 2. lulu is elegent looking but wild during part 2, amazing! last week just had a session with Joyce. she is great as well. all very GFE and friendly. as long there's plenty of conversation and smiling, they warm up quickly. do remember the girls are sometimes a bit scare of us punter. so we equally need to be friendly if you want the same treatment from them. happy punting!