PDA

View Full Version : Girls of Geisha Club Paddington i - Momoe

ChulSoo
19-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Momoe of Geisha Club Paddington
1Hour @ $250 Incall (CNY Special)
Date of Meet: 18th February 2016 16:00

From Town Hall Massage to Star Massage to Geisha Club, the journey continues in exploration (not mentioning other minor shops, or ones not needed to mention).

I decided I would try my hand at Geisha Club Paddington. At first I was confused on how to get there, but it was actually quite simple and a very short bus ride from Museum Station. My friend and I decided to try out the place. Momoe was my choice, after reading her reviews. Hannah was his choice, after my recommendation from reading her reviews as well.

When we got there, we were met by a receptionist whom I found to be quite a friendly fellow. Nevertheless, I did notice the place was still under renovation. Even though it’s a bit dusty here and there, I can’t help but wonder how great this place can be after it’s all done. I’ll just have to be patient.
Into the room I go, Momoe makes her entrance several minutes after. And there I stood quite dumbfounded. Oh dear. Nuru Massage will be my first punt ever, and I am so glad that it happens to be here, and with this sexy little vixen with those lovely eyes of hers, and her sizeable breasts. A good set of D cups. And she actually beat me to the pace of undressing speed. I’m thinking “ Gosh, I must have booked myself a horny girl that needs satisfaction”. Her height at 164 was perfect for me, and young at 23 made me want her all the more. I stand there feeling happy that I opted for the VIP service. And yes, although I was originally going to go there for the Nuru Massage, the VIP service gives me twice the satisfaction!
Her English is broken and somewhat limited, but we can still get by regardless with a very simple conversation. But ….. body language is basically that’s all that is needed. Especially with Momoe(smirk).

In the shower we go, she really does a nice job at it. Her hands just goes everywhere, and she just gets you stimulated as well. Junior is already up at full mast. “oh, big!” she says, to the point I wanted to laugh a little. Seeing her gorgeous naked body while she washes me like her King, my hands were impatient at feeling her up.

Then, the Nuru Massage at which I have waited long to experience begins. On this air-mattress (?) I lie down on, she proceeds to apply some sort of gel on me. Momoe begins to massage me up and down, and the most noticeable and enticing feeling you get is when she really runs those big breasts of hers along my back, up to my shoulders and up & down the ass-valley (I will call it). What’s more enticing was that her breasts were large enough to even brush upon my ball-sack. How lovely. And those nipples of hers I could feel so clearly running about my backside. Soft and hard those nipples of hers were. And I need to stress how awesome it was to feel those pussy lips grinding my back and ass-valley!! Sensational indeed!!

As she had me flipped over, my eyes widen at the sight of Momoe upon me. What a lovely smile she has. How lovely her eyes gazes upon me. How sweet her voice sounds. Neither squeaky nor low bass. Momoe continues on with the Nuru massage. Skipping the usual part, I can’t help but point out again how awesome the sight of her was. And that pussy-lips of hers does magic all over. With my legs spread out, as expected, she skillfully motions her pelvic and legs to get my junior in between her legs and onto her pussy. Rub and grind she does it, barely holding back as it feels so much like an uncovered intercourse happening in action. She really does know how to control prevention of junior going in. Damn ….. why didn’t I do Nuru massage long ago? She was fantastic at it!

Round 2 approaches, she washes me up and herself. Again, attentively she does it. Such a great girl she is. Onto the bed we went after drying off ourselves, we were kneeling face to face and hugged each other. The embrace was so GFE like lovers in paradise. Catbath, she does. Followed by the BBBJ. Damn again, that BBBJ of hers was awesome! And it was the second time I had to try and force myself not to come yet. She sucked so well and skillfully and the mirror on the wall to our side was great to be there, as I gazed upon her pussy. Fed up with seeing from the mirror, and barely holding it from her sensuous sucking, I got up and moved her to lie down. With much kissing and squeezing on her, I needed to unload. Missionary style I decided for this time. Junior goes in. Three words:

She. Was. Tight.

Misshing her slowly and quickly, her sweet moaning next to my ear, her pussy contracting, her arms embracing me tightly, her legs on my butt forcing me into a faster pace, I blew my load after a good 10-15 minutes of wild pounding and so on. Even after I blew my load, she somehow positioned her legs between mine with junior still inside, I feel her still gyrating to squeeze junior more. It felt like she wanted to make sure my load was completely squeezed out.
Time just about to be up, we had to wash ourselves (and she is still attentive at it), embrace, kiss and smile at each other. Even the chat was still pleasant. A knock at the door, and out I go with a big smile on my face. I am so coming back here for sure!!

Oh, about my mate, he was all good with Hannah, lol~~~

Regards,

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Another excellent review again expertly done !!

Thanks for sharing brother !!

So if correctly I read, one shot only you cum ??

ChulSoo
19-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Another excellent review again expertly done !!

Thanks for sharing brother !!

So if correctly I read, one shot only you cum ??

That's correct brother. I knew beforehand I had to hold it in for the main part. My body was not in a great condition due to work and the weather. But ... obviously it was in a good enough condition to be able to hold it twice from her BBBJ and the pussy-rubbing! LOL~~

davesydney2
19-02-2016, 09:15 PM
That's correct brother. I knew beforehand I had to hold it in for the main part. My body was not in a great condition due to work and the weather. But ... obviously it was in a good enough condition to be able to hold it twice from her BBBJ and the pussy-rubbing! LOL~~

Bastard! Turned up around lunchtime. Met other girls not interested. Met Mooe. Yes please. "Sorry she has a booking. 45 minutes". Couldn't wait. Next time. Next time.

lonely heart
20-02-2016, 01:26 PM
You guys are so lucky can just chuck out $250 like that, I am still saving up for my Momoe fund :cry: :cry: Not long to go now.

From all the AR and intel suggest that there is really no point to do the cheap stuff with this girl.....

Man can't wait to experience on that BBBJ and tight pussy :slobber: :slobber:

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Sometimes you pay a bit more and you receive a better service. It sounds like Momoe is the new star at Geisha Club and definitely worth seeing!

ChulSoo
20-02-2016, 04:53 PM
You guys are so lucky can just chuck out $250 like that, I am still saving up for my Momoe fund :cry: :cry: Not long to go now.

From all the AR and intel suggest that there is really no point to do the cheap stuff with this girl.....

Man can't wait to experience on that BBBJ and tight pussy :slobber: :slobber:

Price was only 250.00 because of the CNY Special. I got in at that price while it lasted, fortunately ^^

ChulSoo
20-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Bastard! Turned up around lunchtime. Met other girls not interested. Met Mooe. Yes please. "Sorry she has a booking. 45 minutes". Couldn't wait. Next time. Next time.

Let us know how you go with her, mate. But like all other girls, they're mostly different with each men they meet.

cuteguy
21-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Let us know how you go with her, mate. But like all other girls, they're mostly different with each men they meet.

Very true except for the Korean girls with KPS because they're set in their own ways and won't go out of their way to make it a memorable session.

ChulSoo
21-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Very true except for the Korean girls with KPS because they're set in their own ways and won't go out of their way to make it a memorable session.

Ah, yes. The labeling.

Be that as it may, but then there are the "Princess Syndrome" experienced in other nationalities of certain girls as well I am certain of. To this day and age, one cannot really say that it is not exactly applicable to Koreans exclusively, only because the concept is strongest with them, or had originated from Korea, or so on. Take "K" out of the acronym and you can plaster other letters in its place: JPS, CPS, TPS, etc.

Expanding on that, from the perspective of certain girls they may use a certain 'idiom' to describe certain men: Yellow fever, white fever, etc.

Thus, for one opinion, if a WL of either nationality has a Princess Syndrome, then so be it. If not, then so be it for that as well. Sure, we are paying for that particular service, but is it not a bit too much to expect or hope for the WL we see to be just like a WL that did give such a spectacular service?

One korean WL said this one very simple statement: "I am not that girl". And yes, she is simply correct.

But, rather than talk like 'debating on politics', let's talk about how great Momoe is for the moment on that she did provide a great service that time ^^

Try her out, mate! I am keen to hear how she is with others before I see her again, lol~

moving4ward
21-02-2016, 11:54 PM
But, rather than talk like 'debating on politics', let's talk about how great Momoe is for the moment on that she did provide a great service that time ^^

Try her out, mate! I am keen to hear how she is with others before I see her again, lol~

There are no competition on Momoe as of today. Ticks every box and with the new year special pricing still running, its ice on the cake.

That may very well change next week. Spoken to Joe and confirmed the return of Ada next week. She was my most unforgettable girl lately. Ada possess none of WL essential that Momoe has and yet an hour with Ada in the room is just..... (speechless).

Its interesting they actually know each other quit well, I wonder what a double session with Momoe and Ada is like. Lets see if I get lucky in the TAB tomorrow....

ChulSoo
22-02-2016, 05:38 AM
There are no competition on Momoe as of today. Ticks every box and with the new year special pricing still running, its ice on the cake.

That may very well change next week. Spoken to Joe and confirmed the return of Ada next week. She was my most unforgettable girl lately. Ada possess none of WL essential that Momoe has and yet an hour with Ada in the room is just..... (speechless).

Its interesting they actually know each other quit well, I wonder what a double session with Momoe and Ada is like. Lets see if I get lucky in the TAB tomorrow....

.... never tried a double before. And that is interesting as much as it is highly arousing ^^

paddington244
25-02-2016, 03:21 PM
.... never tried a double before. And that is interesting as much as it is highly arousing ^^

Ada may make a guest appearance this weekend. Please call us to confirm before you come and we can put together a tag team for you!!

Interix
23-04-2017, 09:18 AM
I went to see Momoe about a month ago for VIP session. She was older than I expected and her breasts we a bit saggy. Strong smell and taste of cigarettes on her mouth. But pussy was really tight and she knew what she was doing all round.