PDA

View Full Version : General talk racecourse

reddoor
20-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Thought i would check out racecourse today havent been there before but have had some good pm from the brethren as i had already taken the ferret for a walk a couple of hrs prior wasnt really intending on staying just check it out 4 future punt as i got closer i noticed 2 young asian girls standing at a t/away place nearby well can this b that i dont even need to go into shop for a peek so i hung around (creepy hey) and sure enough off to the ms they went .one was reasonably tall nice figure wearing long blue dress other was short with a nice solid figure in high heels and wearing her little sisters denim shorts she looked pretty hot wouldnt say either 1 was beautiful but the short 1 did it 4 me nice shape legs and decent rack both jap i think.so lads if u recognize her ...

ecchi.gaijin
09-09-2016, 09:39 AM
An apple a day will keep the doctor away :miao:

Bubbaloo
09-09-2016, 07:06 PM
I guess that depends on how you approach it.

payingalot
09-09-2016, 10:55 PM
I think this shop is going backward girl I saw had no clue how to do a massage .when I asked how long she been doing massage for her reply was I had 1 hour training a few days before. How can they expect a girl to know how to massage in 1 hour its a joke. Also they really need to clean the place especially the shower. I wont be going back unless they can improve to many options out there.