PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is she interested or just being friendly?

Milhouse
20-02-2016, 11:44 AM
It feels like I come across this conundrum almost every time I like a girl, and as much as it hurts my ego to say it, I get it wrong more often than not.

Do any of you guys come across this question, and what is your 'prediction' rate when you go for it? Why do you think it causes so much confusion?

Do you think girls have this issue too, or are guys more straight forward?

illidanstormrage
20-02-2016, 12:03 PM
http://therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

Medium is the message buddy. Women just communicate differently to men. :/

If you've made your intent known in a sexual fashion (man to woman frame) and asked her out for drinks or whatever then the girl should know what's up.

If you are going in completely platonic because you are scared of getting rejected the girl will know. So of course she will be friendly and nice as she won't see you as a sexual threat/sex worthy guy.

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Most girls tend to be friendly because it's their job to please the customer and don't want you to complain later to their boss or write a bad review on them (if they are aware of these forums). If you want to put it to the test, you can ask for her number or invite her out for a social outing. If she says no to both, you know where you stand. She sees you as a customer and has no interest in you. From the girl's point of view, she will be subject to many invites and proposals and therefore, she must tread carefully too when dealing with customers or strangers because not every guy is a 'nice guy'.

Milhouse
20-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Most girls tend to be friendly because it's their job to please the customer and don't want you to complain later to their boss or write a bad review on them (if they are aware of these forums). If you want to put it to the test, you can ask for her number or invite her out for a social outing. If she says no to both, you know where you stand. She sees you as a customer and has no interest in you. From the girl's point of view, she will be subject to many invites and proposals and therefore, she must tread carefully too when dealing with customers or strangers because not every guy is a 'nice guy'.

Sorry bro, I should've made this clear - I'm not talking about ML/WLs, just girls in general...

5StarFan
20-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Sorry bro, I should've made this clear - I'm not talking about ML/WLs, just girls in general...

Mate, a lot of girls will smile at you, but it doesn't mean they are interested.

One thing that really helps is not to get too 'fixated' on a particular girl you like (or you may come across as desperate) and just be yourself, be relaxed, be fun and flirty, but not creepy.

In high school, I used to get fixated on particular girls, and it was a disaster! In Uni, changed my approach (planted 'seeds', very casual, etc), and when you 'dont care' if you get or not, chicks really dig that! It's about confidence, swagger and being someone that the girl wants to be with.

The worst is shy, no confidence, unsure, self deprecating. You'll never get a girl by trying to make her feel sorry for you!

I will strike a conversation (if I feel right), by complimenting her on something non-sexual, like her shoes (girls can talk about shoes all day), her handbag (same) and say I'm looking for a present for a 'friend'. If they aren't totally 'on guard', they will chat, and then you can take it from there to gauge interest. I find FB is a great way to 'connect' without being too committal.

I actually have 2 FB accounts! My 'real' one and one that is more attractive for girls (showing lots of activities, yacht rides, rides in Lambos*not mine*), etc. If a girl gets to my 'FB phase', it's usually generally easier to catch up!

So TLDR: Be confident, Be fun, Be charming..
DON'T be needy
DON'T be sorry for yourself

And just like a WL...say what she wants to hear! (I've fucked so many girls by telling them what they want to hear, haha)

Guys are actually pretty lucky, in that, a girl will overlook if you're not the most 'inshape' or handsome, as long as you portray confidence, etc.
Guys aren't going to fuck a confident 'pork chop', haha.

PS: once in Tokyo, a new leggy blonde started at the company...and all the guys were afraid of her! She must've been 185cm, all legs, long blonde hair, blue eyes...a total fucking glamour!

I walked up to her, and said "hey! you're the new girl! WELCOME TO TOKYO!!!" then I looked at her high heel shoes and said "did you get those here?", she said 'no', then I said, "not sure where you're going to get shoes that big here..." (she gasped in a friendly way, with her mouth open).

The next day, I was eating an ice cream, and she said, "is that good?", then I stuck it in her face, like literally going into her mouth...most girls will move their head out of the way...SHE TOOK A BITE!

Shortly after that we fucked, haha. But that's what I mean about having confidence and not being a 'shy guy' or whatever. GO FOR IT!!!

the_boss_king
25-02-2016, 11:38 AM
honestly most girls are friendly, you just have to be able to read between the lines.
another key is having self confidence, make a move and don't wait too long

babelx
29-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Mate, a lot of girls will smile at you, but it doesn't mean they are interested.

One thing that really helps is not to get too 'fixated' on a particular girl you like (or you may come across as desperate) and just be yourself, be relaxed, be fun and flirty, but not creepy.

In high school, I used to get fixated on particular girls, and it was a disaster! In Uni, changed my approach (planted 'seeds', very casual, etc), and when you 'dont care' if you get or not, chicks really dig that! It's about confidence, swagger and being someone that the girl wants to be with.

The worst is shy, no confidence, unsure, self deprecating. You'll never get a girl by trying to make her feel sorry for you!

I will strike a conversation (if I feel right), by complimenting her on something non-sexual, like her shoes (girls can talk about shoes all day), her handbag (same) and say I'm looking for a present for a 'friend'. If they aren't totally 'on guard', they will chat, and then you can take it from there to gauge interest. I find FB is a great way to 'connect' without being too committal.

I actually have 2 FB accounts! My 'real' one and one that is more attractive for girls (showing lots of activities, yacht rides, rides in Lambos*not mine*), etc. If a girl gets to my 'FB phase', it's usually generally easier to catch up!

So TLDR: Be confident, Be fun, Be charming..
DON'T be needy
DON'T be sorry for yourself

And just like a WL...say what she wants to hear! (I've fucked so many girls by telling them what they want to hear, haha)

Guys are actually pretty lucky, in that, a girl will overlook if you're not the most 'inshape' or handsome, as long as you portray confidence, etc.
Guys aren't going to fuck a confident 'pork chop', haha.

PS: once in Tokyo, a new leggy blonde started at the company...and all the guys were afraid of her! She must've been 185cm, all legs, long blonde hair, blue eyes...a total fucking glamour!

I walked up to her, and said "hey! you're the new girl! WELCOME TO TOKYO!!!" then I looked at her high heel shoes and said "did you get those here?", she said 'no', then I said, "not sure where you're going to get shoes that big here..." (she gasped in a friendly way, with her mouth open).

The next day, I was eating an ice cream, and she said, "is that good?", then I stuck it in her face, like literally going into her mouth...most girls will move their head out of the way...SHE TOOK A BITE!

Shortly after that we fucked, haha. But that's what I mean about having confidence and not being a 'shy guy' or whatever. GO FOR IT!!!

My brother you give great advice!!!! Even veterans should read this!!!
Thank you.