PDA

View Full Version : General talk T in part 1

bdjc
20-02-2016, 04:13 PM
I came across a hot ml recently and wanted very badly to touch her during part 1, but managed to restrain myself. Is it ok to touch while being massaged or better wait till later?

aussiegaigin
20-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Some girls don't mind. Just touch gently to start with, and if she doesn't move away, get a bit more adventurous. I've had girls go to O in Pt 1.

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 06:06 PM
Some girls don't mind. Just touch gently to start with, and if she doesn't move away, get a bit more adventurous. I've had girls go to O in Pt 1.

If a girl has no issues with touching her I would go for it. Why wait until half of the session has passed before you make your move? She can give you massage at the same time you are touching some parts of her body.

aussiegaigin
20-02-2016, 06:11 PM
If a girl has no issues with touching her I would go for it. Why wait until half of the session has passed before you make your move? She can give you massage at the same time you are touching some parts of her body.
Where did I say anything about waiting till "half time"? The original question asked about touching while being massaged.

cuteguy
20-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Just included your quote because you stated "girls don't mind.." The original question asked about touching in part 1 (first half of the session).

aussiegaigin
20-02-2016, 08:50 PM
The original question asked about touching in part 1 (first half of the session).
And that is what my first response was about. "Some girls don't mind (being touched in Pt 1)"

I am not sure what you are reading into this?

bdjc
20-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it.

CunningLinguist
20-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Quite often I don't get to the massage when I go to a RnT ...

5StarFan
21-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Quite often I don't get to the massage when I go to a RnT ...

Hahaha! I heard that!

To bro 'bdjc', just like with everything else...ymmv.

Butt! You can usually gauge pretty fast how far you can go as soon as you lie on the table!

For me, it's about being polite (but cheeky), respectful and making the girl feel comfortable, safe and relaxed.

Usually when she's massaging you, if your arms and hands are hanging off the sides, if she initiates light contact...it at least intimates some touching.
I usually 'feel' with the back of my hand at first, which then turns into a light caress with an index finger, or a light 'squeeze'.

If she doesn't pull back, then you can initiate more contact.

I'm not trying to insert any fingers or anything, if that's what you mean by 'touching', but if you mean touching, feeling her arse, breasts, etc, yeah.

----
My experiences at 227 Broadway have been great! Tarah pretty much eliminates any 'suspense' by actually placing your hand on her body! (great gal btw).

Vicky & Nicole's famous double at QVB massage...they are milfs, so touching, feeling and caressing their breasts is almost a given not only during pt1, but as soon as you're in the room with them, but as always ymmv (as a caveat).

Being respectful and courteous goes a long way!

CunningLinguist
21-02-2016, 09:03 AM
I remember one massage when I was lying face down with my arms protruding from the table and this hot milf managed to manoeuvre herself so that one of my hands was in between her legs and my fingers were brushing past her pussy, her pussy was dripping and my fingers got wet, things went quite well from here on in ...