PDA

View Full Version : General talk Central Massage in the news.

Huntsman
21-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Another day, another news story -

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/brothel-storm-in-a-double-d-cup-20160220-gmz3ge.html

I can't help but wonder whether the City of Sydney is actually cracking down or whether the Sydney Morning Herald's reporters just stumbled onto Aus99 and realised that they could milk their discovery for a few weeks of regular stories...

tigercat
21-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Must be slow news day.

aussiegaigin
21-02-2016, 10:20 AM
He is obviously not aware that Broadway is licenced for the services offered.

And there is the precedent from last year that a massage shop offering HEs may not be a brothel.

If this is going to LEC on 1st March, I would think that the issue has arisen long before the Town Hall story.

moz
21-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Might of been a slow news day - but it had an impact... Per the Roster

316 Central Massage has already closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We are sorry to make this decision, the bad publicity is hard for us to continue.
Thank you for all the visiting and supporting of our Central Shop in the recently years.
Your support has made us better and stronger team and we will forever be grateful.
We will always provide quality services by nice girls. The spirit of 316 is always with us!

MAX FAKE
22-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Might of been a slow news day - but it had an impact... Per the Roster

316 Central Massage has already closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We are sorry to make this decision, the bad publicity is hard for us to continue.
Thank you for all the visiting and supporting of our Central Shop in the recently years.
Your support has made us better and stronger team and we will forever be grateful.
We will always provide quality services by nice girls. The spirit of 316 is always with us!

Very sad news. It was the best shop in the cbd for the last few years.

monkeybeta
22-02-2016, 01:05 AM
this is so stupid

thankfully broadway is still open and its the same girls otherwise i'd be inciting a riot right now

H3da
22-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Wouldn't they have too many girls working now at broadway? I wonder what will happen? It could make the girls compete for customers more than before?

aussiegaigin
22-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Wouldn't they have too many girls working now at broadway? I wonder what will happen? It could make the girls compete for customers more than before?

Not all the Central girls worked at Broadway, and Broadway is limited by the number of rooms it has. It would be interesting to see how many customers make the switch. I don't think the extra cost would deter this, but the location might.

H3da
22-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Would give us punters alot option if they did have more girls working! Did they have better girls at central or broadway

rooter
22-02-2016, 07:49 AM
An open letter to Alice and the girls
Dear Alice
I am very sad to hear the news that 316 Central is closing.
It was a great little shop; wonderful girls, handy location, and very professionally managed by you and your brother.
I had so many nice times there and I wanted to thank you and your brother for making it all possible.
Anyway you still have 227 Broadway, which is a much bigger and luxurious shop.
227 is a great shop - the best IMO - and I am sure punters will continue to support you and your business and you will continue to provide the friendly and professional service you always do.
I know you must be feeling sad and angry today but I know I speak on behalf of many punters when I say thank you for all the wonderful service from 316, and that you, your brother and all the wonderful girls have our full support.
All the best for the future at 227 Broadway.

garfield
22-02-2016, 07:56 AM
So much memories when you go inside the 316 rooms and remember all of the beautiful girls and their wonderful services.

Hope Chris still has a job to do.

neon
22-02-2016, 07:58 AM
I am more than happy to climb the back entrance stairs to get into "Castle Adventure", but am feeling sad at the the same time since Bec will not join Alice's army anymore.
Wish you all the best Alice.

Miyamoto
22-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Well said rooter, I for one will make the effort to go to 227. Luckily my favorite girl worked at both.

Travelmate
22-02-2016, 08:08 AM
227 biz will be impacted. This is normal nature.

I feel sorry for 316 group

aussiegaigin
22-02-2016, 08:08 AM
I still have memories of 316 before Alice took it over, and the alluring sign under the canopy "MASSAGE - MIGRATION SERVICE - MATCH MAKING".

rooter
22-02-2016, 08:11 AM
Well said rooter, I for one will make the effort to go to 227. Luckily my favorite girl worked at both.

Definitely worth the effort bro.
It's just a 10 minute brisk walk from the city and the walk is good for you; it gets the blood pumping which gives you a better erection ;)

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2016, 08:23 AM
So much memories when you go inside the 316 rooms and remember all of the beautiful girls and their wonderful services.

Hope Chris still has a job to do.

The brother will join the sister over at 227. With more management and reception staff on hand , both Alice and Chris can now enjoy a couple of days off each week and have more personal life besides the business. Could be a blessing from the sky for them !

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2016, 08:24 AM
An open letter to Alice and the girls
Dear Alice
I am very sad to hear the news that 316 Central is closing.
It was a great little shop; wonderful girls, handy location, and very professionally managed by you and your brother.
I had so many nice times there and I wanted to thank you and your brother for making it all possible.
Anyway you still have 227 Broadway, which is a much bigger and luxurious shop.
227 is a great shop - the best IMO - and I am sure punters will continue to support you and your business and you will continue to provide the friendly and professional service you always do.
I know you must be feeling sad and angry today but I know I speak on behalf of many punters when I say thank you for all the wonderful service from 316, and that you, your brother and all the wonderful girls have our full support.
All the best for the future at 227 Broadway.

Well said !

Plus 1 here !

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Would give us punters alot option if they did have more girls working! Did they have better girls at central or broadway

Many girls work at both shops on different days. Some top girls only work at 227, so I would expect no loss of talents there !

doyouseewhatisee
22-02-2016, 01:00 PM
my first punt was at 316 a few years back . aaww the memories of the perfect service form alice .. i have also noticed that now all shop owners have taken a step back .. only names now and which country there are from .why Eamonn why

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2016, 02:34 PM
i have also noticed that now all shop owners have taken a step back .. only names now and which country there are from .why Eamonn why

Not necessary, some shops are still posting the full on descriptions on their rosters but some seasoned and smart mamasans had certainly tone it right down, better safe than sorry, very prudent move in these high times.

shamrock
22-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Well said in that open letter. The question now is who will be next??

I have never been to 316 but I am a regular at 227. At least she secured this shop as a back up.

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2016, 05:55 PM

I have never been to 316 but I am a regular at 227. At least she secured this shop as a back up.

Very smart a business woman Alice is !!

Did everything right a few years back to establish 316 Central as a successful business and then had the foresight to pay up and acquired a fully licensed premises in 227 Broadway to secure her long term future ! Respect !

The same tribute should be paid to the bosses of 244 Geisha Club and 48 Kellett !

aussiegaigin
22-02-2016, 08:01 PM

Unlike Town Hall, 316 is in a commercial building and about as discreet as you can get. But there are dozens of similar shops in Sydney. You have to wonder why this shop was targeted and not others?

moz
22-02-2016, 08:06 PM
I don't believe CoS publishes 'cease unauthorised use' notices...
Obviously they have been issuing them

TH sharing the same entrance with resi building was different. 316 was a little to close to bus stop

H3da
22-02-2016, 08:48 PM
I spoke to ML who worked there few shifts. Apparently they've been warned multiple times in the past

aussiegaigin
22-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Not sure what the bus stop has to do with it.

It has never bothered me when I have been there, and I regularly catch a bus there and customers get in and out without being noticed or bothered.

bdjc
22-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Maybe i'm too paranoid, but is there any chance of being caught up in a police raid while being given a HE in an unlicensed shop? Or have a photo taken by a wily reporter while going into a shop?

Just weighing the risks as a result of these unwanted headlines.

MAX FAKE
22-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Maybe i'm too paranoid, but is there any chance of being caught up in a police raid while being given a HE in an unlicensed shop? Or have a photo taken by a wily reporter while going into a shop?

Highly unlikely but I guess you cant say it cant happen for sure.

Just go to a licensed shop and you don't have to worry about anything. Broadway 227

Bynumbynumbynum
23-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Does 227 have a rnt or fs license?

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Does 227 have a rnt or fs license?

It's a full brothel license, you will be safe there !!

aussiegaigin
24-02-2016, 06:57 AM

The only people who will "raid" a shop would be immigration agents looking for illegal workers. They are only interested in the girls, not the customers.

Police may be in attendance for legal reasons, but as customers are not breaking any laws, they will not be hassled.

aussiegaigin
26-02-2016, 08:21 PM
I catch a bus from outside 316 of an afternoon. Some punters are still turning up, funny to watch them trying to get the door open without being too obvious. Sign with opening hours still there, nothing to say it is closed.

nixon604
03-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Any updates with this shop will it reopen soon or not? Or is it closed for good?

AHLUNGOR
03-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Any updates with this shop will it reopen soon or not? Or is it closed for good?

Alice has given up this shop for good, didn't need the headache !

nixon604
03-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Alice has given up this shop for good, didn't need the headache !

Oh ok do you know if and when Rebecca will be back and working at 227 I have been really wanting to see her since reading your reviews?
Hope she works at 227 on Friday's as can't go on weekends!

AHLUNGOR
03-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Oh ok do you know if and when Rebecca will be back and working at 227 I have been really wanting to see her since reading your reviews?
Hope she works at 227 on Friday's as can't go on weekends!

May be another month !

nixon604
03-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Can't wait 😃

aussiegaigin
03-03-2016, 07:11 PM
I catch a bus from outside 316 of an afternoon. Some punters are still turning up, funny to watch them trying to get the door open without being too obvious. Sign with opening hours still there, nothing to say it is closed.

"moved to Broadway" sign on the door this week.

garfield
04-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Went to Wynyard massage today, security seems to be tight as I'm required to put all belongings into a box. I put most stuff there and mamas came inside room, inspect and make sure everything is in the box, cover the lid as well

I thought that was interesting, everything happens while I was fully naked on the massage table.

bdjc
04-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Went to Wynyard massage today, security seems to be tight as I'm required to put all belongings into a box. I put most stuff there and mamas came inside room, inspect and make sure everything is in the box, cover the lid as well

I thought that was interesting, everything happens while I was fully naked on the massage table.

What's she looking for? Hidden camera?

Btw, I find the location of wynard massage too conspicuous, and having to punch in numbers to get buzzed in just makes it even worse.

garfield
05-03-2016, 10:30 AM
What's she looking for? Hidden camera?

Btw, I find the location of wynard massage too conspicuous, and having to punch in numbers to get buzzed in just makes it even worse.

Maybe undercover newscaster or police?

Upstairs you are next to music lesson shops and sometimes some student or parent waiting outside.

227 Broadway
28-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Thank you all for the caring and concern. The 316 Central business is permanently closed, we only run one shop is 227 Broadway Glebe.

We appreciated the years of your visiting central, each time the door bell rang, the familiar faces turned up, the hello how are you, appeared constantly in our mind, became the most precious memories for us.

Thank you Rooter for the kindly letter, we are happier to run one shop as less stress and more free time for me and Cris, back to normal life now. I know you are our regular but pity we haven't really met yet, you should mention your name next time, so we can get the most suitable girl for you, reading so many your posts we know the type girls you like, and from your post we could learn how other popular shops managing their business.

Thanks again for all your love, hope to see you soon.

Alice
227 Broadway

garfield
28-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Thank you all for the caring and concern. The 316 Central business is permanently closed, we only run one shop is 227 Broadway Glebe.

We appreciated the years of your visiting central, each time the door bell rang, the familiar faces turned up, the hello how are you, appeared constantly in our mind, became the most precious memories for us.

Thank you Rooter for the kindly letter, we are happier to run one shop as less stress and more free time for me and Cris, back to normal life now. I know you are our regular but pity we haven't really met yet, you should mention your name next time, so we can get the most suitable girl for you, reading so many your posts we know the type girls you like, and from your post we could learn how other popular shops managing their business.

Alice
227 Broadway

Happy to hear it's less stressful for you.

MAX FAKE
28-04-2016, 02:29 PM
When it comes to management, facilities, quality of girls, 227 Broadway is easily the best shop in Sydney.

Irene638
28-04-2016, 03:46 PM

Alice
227 Broadway

Hi Alice,

I have checked the roster for the last 2 weeks and I don't see Tarah name appear anymore. Is she coming back?

If not, Is there any Ml similar to her standard.

Cheers

227 Broadway
28-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Yes, Tarah will start work from next week.

Similar girl Lisa (Tue, Fri, Sat), taller and lighter skin than Tarah with blond curly hair, high in GFE and good services, model looking girl, you will like.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Yes, Tarah will start work from next week.

Similar girl Lisa (Tue, Fri, Sat), taller and lighter skin than Tarah with blond curly hair, high in GFE and good services, model looking girl, you will like.

Hi Alice,

Can you please also check out the young Hong Kong girl Vicky for me !!

She looks quite busty when she came to say hello (with clothes) back in 316 before she went on holiday. She is very cute and pretty and from Hong Kong, I just don't want any surprises when she goes from a full C/D to an A or B when the Bra comes off..............haha :slobber:

Get back to me please.

Thanks sister

Cheers

227 Broadway
28-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Wow, you still remember her~ The Hong kong girl Vicky works here on Wed, Fri and Sun, she got natural C cup with sexy S shaped body, she is very popular here.

Please come and visit ~

yipsamsam
02-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Wow, you still remember her~ The Hong kong girl Vicky works here on Wed, Fri and Sun, she got natural C cup with sexy S shaped body, she is very popular here.

Please come and visit ~

Visited 227 and 316 so many times.
Please train your girls prostate massage, it is a good place because there is shower...

bs72xi
06-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Noticed someone is cashing in on Central Massages misfortunes. There is another massage place opened there now. Was also advertised on Backpage.