PDA

View Full Version : Candy

Rock Star
17-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Long time reader, first time poster.

Went to GF - saw the $100 for 30 mins and had to try. Saw 3 girls in line up, chose Candy. My god - those breasts!

Up to room and quick shower, on bed. Bbbj and cbj. All I was waiting for was to see her on top, and it was fantastic!

She is a great girl, very funny and friendly. I will be back.

Niceman 123
17-04-2012, 09:15 AM
There are more than a few good girls in GF like Candy who you can try next time in addition to being a regular of Candy.

$100 for 30 minutes on Monday and Tuesday is certainly good value for money for full services with bbbj as standard.

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Hi brother rock star,

Thank you for the first post, can you give more details on Candy please, especially those breasts !!

Are they natural? How big? Cup size? Thank you.....haha

Cheers

Niceman 123
17-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi brother rock star,

Thank you for the first post, can you give more details on Candy please, especially those breasts !!

Are they natural? How big? Cup size? Thank you.....haha

Cheers

I would say C cup but couldn't recall whether enhanced or natural. I have seen Candy a couple of times but like her best friend, Misha, who also works in GF much more. Since they are good friends, I guess I can't see Misha and Candy both. Besides I like Misha very much and she is always my favorite and regular in GF. Haha and Cheers

IExperiment
18-04-2012, 01:23 AM
I would say C cup but couldn't recall whether enhanced or natural. I have seen Candy a couple of times but like her best friend, Misha, who also works in GF much more. Since they are good friends, I guess I can't see Misha and Candy both. Besides I like Misha very much and she is always my favorite and regular in GF. Haha and Cheers

I remember Candy this was ages ago saw her before Misha Candy would be close to D cup huge nice but fakes still good though :) When Candy was new she did not really wanted to get to DFK :) but saw her once thats enough for me.

fullhouse
18-04-2012, 02:54 PM
if you like candy i could also recommend misha who also has nice tits and service not bad;)

IExperiment
19-04-2012, 01:52 AM
I don't think Candy will do DFK even with regulars but a few other girls in GF do DFK.

I got a little bit here and there but she does not wanted to really get into it :) she said no no no and start smiling so she still wont do it I though she might do it by now, good on her if she stick to her principal.

Rock Star
19-04-2012, 11:13 PM
they were at least DD, maybe E and definitely enhanced. And no dfk.

harryr
03-05-2012, 06:20 PM
On a weekday afternoon they had a line up of 5 or 6 girls all good looking;

I chose candy , her breasts are huge!! fake but they fell good I would say there a D. No DFK , nice girl late/mid 20's I guess ok English.

Recommend :)

cisco
04-05-2012, 12:11 AM
so will they do cim ? ,..candy or misha ?

ddkf85
04-05-2012, 12:30 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maverick888
05-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Candy is probably over 30
Fake d's
The good thing Is she doesn't mind if u play with them.
She is really friendly, maybe too friendly, talks too much which kinda weakens her appeal to me

cisco
05-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes i agree with maverick888,...candy probably over 30,.....
cause i heard jenny was 33 years ,i though she was 27 years,it means most of them if guys guess 25 years they all probably 30+ ...
cause korea got the best plastic surgery in the world.
But who care as long as they all beautiful and have a nice attitude,.....:love: