PDA

View Full Version : General talk Those Ginza red towels

shamrock
22-02-2016, 02:55 PM
I'm sure the bros here know what I'm talking about. Ginza really needs to get some lint free towels. It's the only shop I go to where I get that red lint stuck on my undies. Just a suggestion, hence not a complaint.

Mr Bastard
22-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Ive never noticed.......I dont usually have my undies on when im using the towells though?

ajb247
22-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm sure the bros here know what I'm talking about. Ginza really needs to get some lint free towels. It's the only shop I go to where I get that red lint stuck on my undies. Just a suggestion, hence not a complaint.

Maybe you should get some lint resistant undies.

5StarFan
22-02-2016, 05:26 PM

How about wearing red undies when it's 'Ginza time'?

Or do what I do...GO COMMANDO!!!

When I saw Jolin and took off my pants...she squealed (with delight),"no panties!!!", to which I said, "I only wear panties on my head"!
https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=18925460

shamrock
22-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Lol I think I have to spell it out. So after the last shower, I dry myself with the red towel. Lint gets stuck to your skin very easily as you dry. And then you put undies and clothes on. Later on, when I go to the loo back in the office, I see all this red lint stuck on my dick etc... get it? Lolll

shamrock
22-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Did u see Jolin today? Looks like we licked the same pussy then.. lol

When I saw Jolin and took off my pants...she squealed (with delight),"no panties!!!", to which I said, "I only wear panties on my head"!

rooter
22-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Hahahahaha! You are such a hentai pervert ;)

CunningLinguist
22-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I never noticed any lint and I never noticed the colour of the towels, I'm always too busy perving at the Japanese pussy I am about to lick, sip, and fuck, or just licked, sipped, and fucked ...

5StarFan
22-02-2016, 11:33 PM
I never noticed any lint and I never noticed the colour of the towels, I'm always too busy perving at the Japanese pussy I am about to lick, sip, and fuck, or just licked, sipped, and fucked ...

Same here! Punting at Ginza really spoils you, as in 'real' life, when you go out on a date, or see a hot chick, you're not sure if you're going to 'get lucky'...

At Ginza, the stunner before your eyes is going to suck you, fuck you, drain your 'essence', tell you what you want to hear and be your fantasy...the opposite of marriage...and usually costs less than dating a high maintenance girl!

Oh, Shamrock bro, I'm guessing this is what Ginza's dryers must look like...but red:
http://i.imgur.com/zf9uECr.jpg

rcha086
22-02-2016, 11:53 PM

Think it was only one occasion when I was given a towel that has probably been washed way too many times. Could be something to suggest to Wilson. Bring it up next time!

5StarFan
23-02-2016, 02:19 AM
Did u see Jolin today? Looks like we licked the same pussy then.. lol

Saw her last week...

I try not to think about the other cocks that have been in her mouth and pussy before I got there (which is why the 1st shift of the day is awesome)!
Jolin gargled copious amounts of mouthwash, so I'm not really worried anyway...

But then my nightmare would be to DFK her (or any WL), and a long pube (not hers) gets stuck in my teeth! (AWWWWW).

Maybe this is TMI, but when seeing Lisa, was nervous (she's soooo my type), was scared I was going to fart in her face while she was doing DD...it really made me 'tense up'!
Tip of the day...don't see a WL after lunch!!!

Oh, what makes Jolin so GFE are the 'small' things she does (not sex related), like when she gargles and then makes this 'AHHHHHHGGGG' face from the listerine 'biting' back, it's so fucking adorable...I just want to...well...you know...hahaha

rooter
24-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Simple solution is to wear red undies when punting.
You can't see the red lint from the towels, and red is a colour associated with celebrations or good luck in many Asian countries (especially China) so the girls will love them ;)

5StarFan
24-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Simple solution is to wear red undies when punting.
You can't see the red lint from the towels, and red is a colour associated with celebrations or good luck in many Asian countries (especially China) so the girls will love them ;)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/73/58/16/735816f1d5d6a7944090332ea5224f7d.jpg

Problem solved!

Raphael
28-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Never seem to have that problem before. Must be the towel's quality or how it's being washed or how many times us punters before you have used it to wash inbetween our crotch ;)

shamrock
29-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the support guys loll

w8nbleed5
11-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Commando, now thats an idea. Yea they love it when the undies are red

the_boss_king
12-09-2016, 02:51 PM
all i wanna say is they need bigger towels lol

w8nbleed5
14-09-2016, 03:36 PM
all i wanna say is they need bigger towels lol

I know the feeling, im a big guy myself and sometimes there like really small.