PDA

View Full Version : Jodi at Annerly

cjh
22-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Visited Jodi a week or so ago. Exactly as advertised, larger lady (size 18 +) with boobs to match.

Quite a good birthday suit massage with total relaxation at the end.

Not recommended if you want trim taut and terrific. Great if you want a proper massage & ti leave happy

poofy
28-06-2016, 01:57 PM
I can confirm, Joti is rock solid RnT, lovely BBW with giant teddies, really knows how to milk you out

But last time I saw her last year, she had poor setup in the living room, was freezing cold and didn't get the music down, did she sort that out ?

cjh
28-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Dunno what her current set up is. When I saw her she had just moved, had not even unpacked all the boxes & table was set up in it's own room. She had organised cooling in there already though

poofy
29-06-2016, 02:46 PM
ah cheers mate, hated that living room setup, might be trying it again sometime then ;)

brustar
29-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Got some details? Can't find her in the usual places...

yellowmonster
29-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Visited Jodi a week or so ago. Exactly as advertised, larger lady (size 18 +) with boobs to match.

Quite a good birthday suit massage with total relaxation at the end.

Not recommended if you want trim taut and terrific. Great if you want a proper massage & ti leave happy

thanks for the post man! appreciate it bro!

Johnnychimpo
22-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Any recent experiences with lady please?

Johnnychimpo
25-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Saw Jodi recently and previous reviews are correct. She's nice but a bit all over the shop mentally. She talks a lot about random stuff during the massage which I find distracting. The massage itself was average at best. The ending was ok and enthusiastic but she kind of made it difficult to access those nice big boobs as she was standing next to me facing my crutch, she then kind of draped herself over my cock which was nice, not quite Spanish but almost. She stopped pretty much on the vinegar stroke, but some guys like that, I personally don't, so that kind of ruined the ending.

She's a pleasant honest lady which I like but for me I don't know if I'd return. She was rushed & squeezed me in at short notice so maybe I should try her again another day?