PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage parlour at Chinatown? Thai Massage Sukaya

kiwijoe
22-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Does this place do R&T? It's at the Valley

AboveBoard
22-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Nooooo chance at Sukaya. I tried their traditional 1hr for $49 and the ML was a young Thai chick who did a great legit. msg.

There is another place up the same flight of stairs which I think is TCM and also does msg but probably about the same odds. The latter one looks a bit dodgey/dirty ......

Speaking of dodgey, there is a 'Buddha Palm msg' place in a nearby arcade where the King of Kings upstairs entry is. Some dude who does kung fu there so that was reason enough to run.

Try the arcade on the other side of Wickham St. or Alissa on the corner of Wickham & Brunswick Sts. directly above Wing Hing/cop shop.

Plan C is Evergreen near the train stn.

kiwijoe
23-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Try the arcade on the other side of Wickham St. or Alissa on the corner of Wickham & Brunswick Sts. directly above Wing Hing/cop shop.

Plan C is Evergreen near the train stn.

What is your experience at these places?

RottenLittlePunt
23-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Does this place do R&T? It's at the Valley

As a side note, the "Private" threads are for non shop operators. These were created when previous threads were hard to find amidst all the shop talk.

AboveBoard
23-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Thai in the Stix arcade was pretty decent. Skinny so so ML. Tackle tickle was good and whispered xtra in my ear for pineapple price. Aliss big, well laid out rooms right on building cnr. Milfish ML. Msg. 7/10, tickle and pop the question. Didn't tickle my fancy so left it at that. Yet to try Evergreen.

gitl
23-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Evergreen has been reviewed here before. Question is readily popped, but ML might not be to everyone's taste... The offer was less than a pineapple though.