PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Ashley a nice girl

gannicus
23-02-2016, 04:33 PM
So I was really sad that 316 closed, now I've have to walk and then take a bus to get to 227, but it was worth it.

I got a bit of free time this afternoon so went to 227 today without a booking, I normally go to 316, haven't been to 227 for months, Alice still recognize me which was a bit surprise, I wanted to see if the new girl Kelly is there, Alice said she is totally booked out.

We had a bit chat and then was introduced to a few free girls, Ashley caught my eye, she's got long curly hair and a very beautiful face, so went ahead and paid for half an hour.

Turns out today is her second day, she's got a great attitude and a warm heart, part 1 massage was pretty good, not the best in skill, but with high effort and constantly asking me how she can do better, and where should she massage etc.

Part 2, she's got a killer body, B cup but very pointy and nice shape, long legs and smoothly white skin, her handjob skills need practice, I taught her a few tricks, she is very accommodating and willing to please, I reckon if she keeps doing this job will learn very fast and be very good at part 2.

Overall, I'd love to see her again, will sure book her next time. This is a very nice GFE girl.

I've had so many dud punts, now I have realized that to make things easy, for rnt I will go to 227, for FS I will go to Ginza, these two places always have a satisfactory experience.

rooter
24-02-2016, 02:24 AM
I've had so many dud punts, now I have realized that to make things easy, for rnt I will go to 227, for FS I will go to Ginza, these two places always have a satisfactory experience.
You are a wise man bro!
After years of trial and error and experimentation I came to the same conclusion too.
This is the winning formula of Sydney punting.
Your days of dud punts are over!
Have fun!
Oh, and Ashley sounds nice. I might check her out.

5StarFan
24-02-2016, 08:37 AM
I have realized that to make things easy, for rnt I will go to 227, for FS I will go to Ginza, these two places always have a satisfactory experience.

haha, well done bro!

Having experienced this awesome event first hand, anyone who hasn't tried needs to go NOW!
Just like a checklist on a tourist's guide: Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Fish Market...

A checklist for any Sydney punter should be:
Go to Ginza
Go to 5Star
Go to 227 Broadway
Go to QVB Massage for Nicole & Vicky Double

Of course there are many more shops, but in my adventures, those places are the MOST consistent.