PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Panda

Emporio
24-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Visited BP today and was pleasantly informed they were serving sushi today. Inspected sushi and it was really fresh so I did not hesitate to place my order. Please note though sushi is only being served here occasionally. I thoroughly enjoyed having lunch there and will be back again next time.

Thrillseeker
25-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Sushi? Steaks? Sweet and sour pork? I thought this was a punting review forum not a place to rate your meal? Correct me if I'm wrong

dean69
25-02-2016, 11:24 AM
I got very excited today went to a mixed Asian restaurant in Southport, I usually get the Pad Thai. But after reading your report I thought I'd get some Sushi, presentation was good but sadly they had no desert ah well you can't win them all. Back to 166 Scarborough very reliable Chinese restaurant there.

Bubbaloo
25-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Sushi? Steaks? Sweet and sour pork? I thought this was a punting review forum not a place to rate your meal? Correct me if I'm wrong

Haaaa Hahahah. Funny guy :)

Bubbaloo
25-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Such Western thinking!

The meal is an important part of the overall experience and Sushi is not a dish one would normally associate with a place that has chosen the branding of 'Bamboo' and 'Panda'. Thus the significance of adding Sushi to the menu shouldn't be overlooked. The option provides an expansion of culinary delights for the discerning palate.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

ococpunt
25-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Gold coast provide a nice variety of different cuisines and with reasonable dessert prices. Yummmmm....

Bubbaloo
25-02-2016, 07:05 PM
I am a particular fan of the culinary delights of the southern region.

Digger
26-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Let me attempt an explanation: Sushi is raw fish served cold. The most common Sushi in Western Culture is the 'California Role'. Therefore, Sushi is a reference to a cold-hearted Californian girl that smells like raw fish. Hope that helps.

The other issue that really bugs me is the super sleuth punters who report in coded restaurant menus; I mean give me a break, you are jerks of the highest order!!
There I glad I got that off my chest.

reddoor
26-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Thanks digger please dont take it too seriously its just a bit of banter my understanding of the forum is to chat with like minded people and get a few tips and have a bit of fun .just in my defence my post "lunch at the pub" which may have kicked a few things off was never intended to b any sort of code just a metaphorical take on something that may have occured and again a bit of fun. Cheers

dean69
26-02-2016, 06:52 AM
Maybe we need a Enigma machine, to brake down the codes.

Keithf
26-02-2016, 07:51 AM
I thoroughly agree . This forum has degraded into childish posting of crap which is not funny after the first read . Have you noticed the recent lack of posts ? Or at least the lack of anything with any content . Whilst I agree with using PM for details a post should describe and rate your experience . So let's please get back to normal service

JustMetoday
26-02-2016, 08:04 AM
Well said Keithf. Let the grownups take over now. LOL

Emporio
26-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Would you guys prefer the translated version?
I went to bamboo panda, met this Japanese chick. She gave me an excellent massage and I left with a smile on my face????

Wow u guys seriously need to get a life.

JustMetoday
26-02-2016, 12:10 PM
You're a cheeky guy HappySammy. Thanks for the humour.

On a more serious note, it can be tough to contribute at times for a regular punter like me as you're always afraid of saying too much in reviews and having someone jump on you for it. Or saying too little. Or talking bout food. I try to always reply to PMs from recognised punters though with info if I can.

Digger
26-02-2016, 12:11 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?53801-Another-new-shop&p=807497&viewfull=1#post807497

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?53801-Another-new-shop&p=807565&viewfull=1#post807565

Completely different context; the punter was after names of some "hot" ML's. Naming girls in Massage Shops is something I deplore, so I thought a smart arse response was appropriate.
Not as inane as analogies with food menus and sexual activities!

Digger
26-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Thanks digger please dont take it too seriously its just a bit of banter my understanding of the forum is to chat with like minded people and get a few tips and have a bit of fun .just in my defence my post "lunch at the pub" which may have kicked a few things off was never intended to b any sort of code just a metaphorical take on something that may have occured and again a bit of fun. Cheers

Metaphorical?........I don't think so! Let me quote this idiom for you "wearing a bit thin" and give it some thought before posting your next report.

tigrys
26-02-2016, 02:22 PM
While i enjoy some of the funny posts, and i don't think we should openly say names and what went on where. Any owner or law enforcement could easliy be any one of the punters on this site & PM any of us for intel. Which most give openly, including myself.
So while we can fool ourselfs that if we pretend and make up stories getting punters to read between the lines. All they have to do is send a PM and away they go.
I have nearly got to the stage where I don't know if I should share or just keep it to myself.
So lets get back to helping out fellow punters and enjoy all the great punting stories that everybody has to share.

Happy Punting, I am having a blast punting in as many cities/Towns and states as I can. I really enjoy the challenge will it be or will it not. Mostly great massages & real nice HAB that love life & enjoy extra activities outside of massage. And some very poor attempts at massage & piss poor attitudes from HAB/Not so HAB. But as we say thats why they call it punting.

Bubbaloo
26-02-2016, 06:12 PM
****really?nodelete?silly****

Bubbaloo
26-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Completely different context; the punter was after names of some "hot" ML's. Naming girls in Massage Shops is something I deplore, so I thought a smart arse response was appropriate.
Not as inane as analogies with food menus and sexual activities!

So you used types of peppers for ML names, and RedDoor used types of food for services... Hmmm.

Might I remind the critics that RedDoor posted a review? For those of you that do so sparingly, maybe hold your judgement before you go about blasting significantly senior (I know, Digger, you do have some tenure) members for the way they conduct a review. If its content you're after, try contributing a bit as well. Until you do, you won't be taken seriously.

If you lack a sense of humour, maybe check out some blogs and forums held by people that don't get much enjoyment out of life. "I have a sense of humour, and it wasn't bloody funny!" Well there you go, horses, courses and whatnot.

Digger
26-02-2016, 07:05 PM
So you used types of peppers for ML names, and RedDoor used types of food for services... Hmmm.

Might I remind the critics that RedDoor posted a review? For those of you that do so sparingly, maybe hold your judgement before you go about blasting significantly senior (I know, Digger, you do have some tenure) members for the way they conduct a review. If its content you're after, try contributing a bit as well. Until you do, you won't be taken seriously.

If you lack a sense of humour, maybe check out some blogs and forums held by people that don't get much enjoyment out of life. "I have a sense of humour, and it wasn't bloody funny!" Well there you go, horses, courses and whatnot.

You seem to have difficulty with comprehension, so I will repeat my comment is not in the same context as RedDoors schoolboy humour.
Also, you seem to rate Forum seniority on quantity, not quality. For example, how many meaningful reports has gPeck posted?

flamejob
26-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Fuck me ... some people are taking this shit far too seriously. if it tickles your funny bone (or any other bone), then enjoy. if you think it's shit, then move on. We're all here for a happy ending. if the forum isn't making you happy but obviously working for others, then what's the problem.
If you can't stand the heat (or the food analogies), then get out of the kitchen!
On another note, Keithf with barely double digit posts complaining about the lack of posts on here, did me. That was fkn gold.

Bingle37
26-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Yes buddy boys go the quantity line . I just appealed to get back to factual reviews not some drivel or attempts at coding . I actually enjoy the subtle humour and even bitching amongst Padres . But let's get the facts into reviews and get the value back into the forum . Amen . Double didgeter!

Bubbaloo
27-02-2016, 04:21 PM
You seem to have difficulty with comprehension, so I will repeat my comment is not in the same context as RedDoors schoolboy humour.
Also, you seem to rate Forum seniority on quantity, not quality. For example, how many meaningful reports has gPeck posted?

I have no problem with comprehension, though yours may now be in question as I haven't once mentioned gpeck80. As to whether your incredible wit and mastery of the English languages distinguishes you above RD, I'll leave that to anyone following this. I'm not here to pick fights or start time-wasting little online wars, so I'm going to leave this alone now.

Bubbaloo
27-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Yes buddy boys go the quantity line . I just appealed to get back to factual reviews not some drivel or attempts at coding . I actually enjoy the subtle humour and even bitching amongst Padres . But let's get the facts into reviews and get the value back into the forum . Amen . Double didgeter!

Haha. Nice, Bungle. The "quality" of your contributions is second to... Wait, the "quantity" of your contributions is exactly none. Unless, of course, you ARE also KeithF.

DirtySanchez
27-02-2016, 10:06 PM
I just find it funny that people actually think writing in code makes a difference. Especially code that be deciphered by a 3 month old baby.

By all means hold back on the detail and not give too much away but seriously the codes are getting tedious and unnecessary.

It's like a who's got the biggest dick competition. If this is the way people like it then great for them, I'm out.

Bubbaloo
28-02-2016, 04:51 PM
I think it's been made fairly clear by the authors that the food analogies were just a bit of fun. You'll note, with regard to the OP that nothing untoward was suggested, or coded. "Hey! Sometimes Japanese ladies work here, sweet!" No code required, and none devised.

DirtySanchez
28-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Oh gee thanks for clearing that up. The food analogies only appear in this thread, my mistake.

If I want laughs I'll go to a comedy website, I'm getting tired of you and Sammy trying to run this place like it's your own kingdom.

There's only one reason most ppl sign up on this forum and it's not for shits and giggles. The majority of posts are now inane jibber jabba. Maybe that's why most of the seasoned punters aren't posting anymore.

reddoor
28-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Thanks DS can i ask what the definition of a " seasoned punter " is .ta

DirtySanchez
29-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Most of the regular posters that I trusted on here. They don't post anymore and when they did it wasn't dribble.

reddoor
29-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Ok all good tks DS

RottenLittlePunt
29-02-2016, 03:46 PM
I just find it funny that people actually think writing in code makes a difference. Especially code that be deciphered by a 3 month old baby.

By all means hold back on the detail and not give too much away but seriously the codes are getting tedious and unnecessary.

It's like a who's got the biggest dick competition. If this is the way people like it then great for them, I'm out.

Code is only useful to avoid self incrimination. It does nothing to avoid bringing attention to the shop or the ML. ie if I can understand the review in order for it to be useful to me, then so can the police/ML/owners.

DirtySanchez
29-02-2016, 04:11 PM
That's my point exactly, except i don't agree it necessarily avoids self incrimination. For example, this is not a restaurant reviewing site. You simply do not come here to review restaurants. To imply you had dessert is just as incriminating as saying I went for a massage and left happy. There is no difference. None. Zippo. The ambiguity is the same. This is why I say it is unneccessary to those who think it is necessary.

Just for clarity, I am not talking about explicit details, that is a whole other ballgame.

There are people here who don't want to name shops so they code them so the other punters can work out the shops. Again, it's pointless, if the punters can work it out, so can anyone else monitoring the thread and again, this is a very specific forum so the implications are the same.

And I won't even get started on the myth that p'ming is safer...

Bubbaloo
29-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Oh gee thanks for clearing that up. The food analogies only appear in this thread, my mistake.

If I want laughs I'll go to a comedy website, I'm getting tired of you and Sammy trying to run this place like it's your own kingdom.

There's only one reason most ppl sign up on this forum and it's not for shits and giggles. The majority of posts are now inane jibber jabba. Maybe that's why most of the seasoned punters aren't posting anymore.

Then let me make something further clear:

Don't respond to my posts and/or go off and do your own thing. Doesn't bother me either way. If you're going to join the trolls in bashing every post that doesn't suit your taste; you're going to spend a lot of time being bitter. Unless that's how you entertain yourself...

DirtySanchez
29-02-2016, 05:08 PM
mate you replied to mine and I replied to yours. Simple

I wasn't commenting on an individual post or thread I was commenting on a trend that you have and Sammy have been pushing. If that makes me a troll than I guess I am.

Oh and a hypocrite who rounds up on posts he doesn't like, glad we cleared that up.

RottenLittlePunt
29-02-2016, 06:08 PM
except i don't agree it necessarily avoids self incrimination. For example, this is not a restaurant reviewing site. You simply do not come here to review restaurants. To imply you had dessert is just as incriminating as saying I went for a massage and left happy. There is no difference. None. Zippo. The ambiguity is the same. This is why I say it is unneccessary to those who think it is necessary.

Any time that there is ambiguity and therefore an inference is required, you are increasing the chance that benefit of the doubt will apply. I would say that being totally vague about what happened would provide the greatest benefit of the doubt, being totally frank about what happened little to none, and using code would be somewhere in the middle.

DirtySanchez
29-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Any time that there is ambiguity and therefore an inference is required, you are increasing the chance that benefit of the doubt will apply. I would say that being totally vague about what happened would provide the greatest benefit of the doubt, being totally frank about what happened little to none, and using code would be somewhere in the middle.

I understand that and I agree with you. I am not arguing the benefit of being vague. I am simply saying that I find it funny that people think using code that is essentially unencrypted (somewhere in the middle) more beneficial that being somewhat vague (somewhere in the middle). In my opinion there is no difference between the two as everyone knows what you talking are about without actually saying what you actually got. There is no difference either way as you only sign up on this website for 1 reason.

Bubbaloo
01-03-2016, 06:48 PM
mate you replied to mine and I replied to yours. Simple

I wasn't commenting on an individual post or thread I was commenting on a trend that you have and Sammy have been pushing. If that makes me a troll than I guess I am.

Oh and a hypocrite who rounds up on posts he doesn't like, glad we cleared that up.

So you find this "trend" that HappySammy and I have been pushing to be annoying, or even hypocritical. The idea that we may wish to protect the identity of the ladies who offer us such enjoyment from undue attention is loathesome to you.

The only posts that I have pushed what you clearly see as my agenda in were those that made clear (coded or not) reference to the names, places, and employees of joints where illegal services were described in detail. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to suffer your scathing ridicule after pasting a quote from one of these posts. My beliefs is that you got pissed off and went of half-cocked. You have nothing to source, so this conversation will end with nothing more than your opinion of me. Fine. I'll leave you lot to it.

DirtySanchez
01-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Between you and Sammy there's too much to quote but you kicked it off on The disappearance of your favourite ml thread which is not one I'm complaining about but Sammy started chirping in his bit and then over multiple threads I feel in my opinion you went a bit overboard when you had a go at posts that in my opinion were fine.

I'd also be happy if you can quote wherever I said that I find it lothesome to try and protect the MLs.

My opinion differs from yours. Big deal. Your beliefs are very wrong. You have nothing to back up your claims of me. Nada. Zippo.

Happy to leave it at that. Just disappointed you still don't seem understand what I have been saying. I couldn't care less if you agree with it or not. It's a forum, we're allowed to comment.

JustMetoday
01-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Can we leave this crap and return to the real reason we are here ? I'm a lover not a fighter.

DirtySanchez
01-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Are you offering to massage us? Hooray, I thought you'd never ask ;)

Come on Bubba lets go get a duo!

gpeck80
01-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Is "digger" code for shirt lifter?

gpeck80
01-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Four ring circus man salad tosser?

gpeck80
01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
"On a more serious note, it can be tough to contribute at times for a regular punter like me as you're always afraid of saying too much in reviews and having someone jump on you for it. Or saying too little. Or talking bout food. I try to always reply to PMs from recognised punters though with info if I can."

Yeah exactly. I seriously doubt the ongoing menu joke is really the cause. How about the old cranks on this forum being bitchy.

gpeck80
02-03-2016, 12:07 AM
"I just find it funny that people actually think writing in code makes a difference. " says the guy with the coded username. A dirty sanchez is CODE for ...

After a man screws a woman in her arse, he collects her stinking poo on his dick and wipes it on her mouth in order to create a brown mustache.

This is truly someone whose high standards in etiquette and all round class we all must soar to reach. :grimace:

Digger
02-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Is "digger" code for shirt lifter?

Oh your back "little pecker", I thought somebody flushed you down the toilet and you were in the sewerage where you belong. You disrespectful turd.

Gaijin
02-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Can we get back on the topic of this thread please

DirtySanchez
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
"I just find it funny that people actually think writing in code makes a difference. " says the guy with the coded username. A dirty sanchez is CODE for ...

After a man screws a woman in her arse, he collects her stinking poo on his dick and wipes it on her mouth in order to create a brown mustache.

This is truly someone whose high standards in etiquette and all round class we all must soar to reach. :grimace:

Wow, umm yeah ok, my username defines me, now I've heard everything. Cranky much?

And you are wrong. It's not code at all. It's the actual term to describe the act.

Bubbaloo
07-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Happy to leave it at that. Just disappointed you still don't seem understand what I have been saying. I couldn't care less if you agree with it or not. It's a forum, we're allowed to comment.

Good, let's do that and kick this one to the curb. I don't get on the forums looking to blue, but rather... Well, you probably get it. No hard feelings this side, mate.

Bubbaloo
07-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Are you offering to massage us? Hooray, I thought you'd never ask ;)

Come on Bubba lets go get a duo!

I'll need to see those tits first.

Tiggerboy
01-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, i may be around that area in the next couple of days. Anyone had any good experiences at Bamboo Panda recently or any one to recommend there?