PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Fiona. Great girlfriend experience

sweetcool
25-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Havent been posting recently, but thought it only fair I discuss more of my punts

As some of you know, I am from north of the border
Pretty much hard to say how to survive up there, from the punting point of view

Down in Sydney there is a lot more consistency, and Ive found some places already where I have started to feel comfortable.
I could never say that in Brisbane

Was in the city for a work lunch, and had the afternoon free to spend with the right company - not just my own
I saw an ad for Fiona, and decided to visit Rockdale again
I've learnt Rockdale is close to the train station, and I took an 18 minute trip from the city to get down here, not bad

I still havent found how to get in via the back entrance, but then again I need a GPS at the best of times
Maybe the back entrance is only to leave this place

Asked to see Fiona, and she was available
Fiona's photos on the website looked too good to be true, but not having had a bad punt here yet, I decided to enjoy an hour with her
Hand over the $160 for one hour
Taken to one of the plush rooms they have, and as always I immediately felt relaxed
That's one thing that struck me about this place when I first came here a few months ago, the rooms are classy with nice decor

Fiona walked in, and she is very polite and smiling
She is wearing a black nightdress, with curves in all the right places
Her black hair is long, and she lets it hang over her right shoulder, very attractive
She is slim, no doubt about it, just as the photo showed

She must be in her mid 20s, around 5'6 tall, size 6, slim and tall, with natural C cups. Black hair down below her shoulder
Skin is lovely, and no tattoos
She just has that aura of a lady who would make a great girlfriend, if I had met her in my social life (but I have no social life)
I get a little thrill when a lady looks happy to meet me.

She tells me she is from the south of China, near Guangzhou, and her English is pretty good
She is too humble, she says she needs an English teacher
Fiona tells me she is new in Sydney, only having arrived in the country a few months back
I don't ask too many questions, as I have learnt before, just general stuff about life

We begin, and she starts with a catbath
Some days I like catbaths, other days I don't, it depends on the lady and her mood
Sometimes I feel that people are going through the motions

But she surprises me
She goes from a gentle catbath, to massaging me everywhere with her boobs, a real sensual massage
She moves with confidence but slowly, not rushed. It's a really nice skill she has
Has anyone else tried this before ?
I do feel like a very important person
She is slow and gentle, and sensuous
I could just close my eyes and relax, and I probably could have enjoyed that for my hour

Anyway, soon enough we progress
She gives a great blowjob with condom, and again, I could just close my eyes and drift away
Her skills are great, she needed no guidance

I kissed her hands, arms and body. She has soft skin
She let me kiss her down there, but she was a little ticklish, so I didn't spend long there
We try missionary, and she is tight, amazingly so
Its like she has great control, and its very easy to finish up very quickly indeed
Very nice feeling

Missionary is great, and she doesn't mind kissing me with light kisses, and holding me close
Doggy was nice, as was the other positions we enjoyed together
She was happy to go on top for the finale, and I felt wonderful as the ending approached

Summary of my experience:
Fiona was happy to make me feel nice, and showed me some new surprises
She has a great body, lovely long black hair, with natural C cup breasts, great skin, and she's slim
Her English is reasonable, and so we could enjoy time chatting and laughing as we went
Excellent girlfriend experience
I felt that this was more than just a dollar exchange, she was thoughtful and considerate
Her massage was very erotic

The photos are accurate, she has a slim body, and natural C cups. Lovely lady

When I left the building, the word "sensual" entered my mind
The INXS song "New Sensation" also relates to the time I had

Fiona is definitely a great lady, both in how she treated me, but also just her gentle touch
Thank you

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 07:36 AM
How much is the damage?

cuteguy
09-05-2016, 11:10 PM
....I've learnt Rockdale is close to the train station, and I took an 18 minute trip from the city to get down here, not bad

I still havent found how to get in via the back entrance, but then again I need a GPS at the best of times
Maybe the back entrance is only to leave this place

Yes there is a back door facing towards the station you can use if you don't want to exit the front way.

42Gladesville
27-05-2016, 10:58 AM
I HAVE FINALLY CONVINCED FIONA to work at GLADESVILLLLEEEEE

WOOOOOOO :love:

Marrickvill_5
20-10-2016, 04:40 PM
She is now at 5 Stars Marrickville !

beaverhunter
21-10-2016, 09:53 PM
What days will she work there?

beaverhunter
21-10-2016, 09:54 PM