PDA

View Full Version : Question 139 york st

bdjc
28-02-2016, 02:30 PM
While looking for info on qvb korean n chinese massage at 139 york st, i found this cherryblossom parlor, a.k.a aloe vera massage, which seems to in the same building. Wonder if any bro has been there and know if it offers rnt.

Thanks.

Raphael
28-02-2016, 02:32 PM
sounds familiar, maybe AHLUNGOR knows about this little place haha.

Funandfun
28-02-2016, 03:53 PM
They have A and B and 3 establishments using the same enterance.
Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
29-02-2016, 10:18 AM
While looking for info on qvb korean n chinese massage at 139 york st, i found this cherryblossom parlor, a.k.a aloe vera massage, which seems to in the same building. Wonder if any bro has been there and know if it offers rnt.

Thanks.

You have got all the names right !

There are three separate shops using the same entrance:

1A - was the newest, opened as Cherryblossom Japanese massage and was an advertiser in the forum, their thread and site was professionally monitored with regular updates and MLs photos the works, but apparently too high profile and eventually got into a bit of trouble so no longer advertising and even changed the shop name to Aloe Vera Massage, still a RnT but very low key now. I went there once in the Aloe Vera days on a Saturday and got a decent session with the new Japanese Receptionist (AR was posted).

1B - my current go to shop for it's location.

2A - the Thai massage upstairs, never tried, not interested and was a legit please. But not sure the latest.

Cheers

bdjc
29-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Many thanks for the detailed reply, much appreciated!

Will definitely give them a try.

In the current spate of media coverage it's indeed prudent to keep a low profile, hope all shops will eventually emerge out of this crisis stronger.

carmen farquis
29-02-2016, 04:29 PM
theres also a black girl advertising on gumtree in the same building
chocolate hands or something like that the add says

the_boss_king
02-03-2016, 10:47 AM
the chinese and korean one both offer. but last time i was there the girls were older than i would of liked.
not my cup of tea, but maybe you'll enjoy?