PDA

View Full Version : Other Avalon Stilettos

Thumper
17-04-2012, 10:19 AM
At 183 cm barefoot she is sensational in six inch stilettos if you like em tall.

Nice manner, pleasant to pretty face, sensational olive silken skin, killer bod.

High price but a rare gem. Nice girl - I think worth it for a rare treat.

http://stiletto-brothel.com.au/sydney/ladies/?q=avalon

huggyaust
17-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Imagine those legs wrapped around you..........

Niceman 123
17-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Looks good and hot.

Bro. Thumper, can you give us some details on her services, bbbj, dfk(she smokes or not), daty, 69 etc ?

Haven't been to Silletto in Camperdown for a long while.

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeap, very nice figures indeed, at $230/30 min or $370/hr, would you say you got MORE for your money in comparison to some of the skinny Chinese outcall girls going around at the moment. Just look at that ASS!!

HOLY SHIT!!

:love:

lonewolf77
17-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah i would like to find a caucasian girl that looks good and does services like DFK, CIM.

amchunki
17-04-2012, 01:36 PM
All I know is the last time I was there, it ended up costing $470 for hour because DFK and DATY were an extra $50 each. But it was so worth it. I picked Christina from the Czech Republic...dark red hair and green eyes. She gave me a soft peck on the cheek when she said hi. How could you say no to that. Pity I'm poor now...

Flyerr221
17-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeap, very nice figures indeed, at $230/30 min or $370/hr, would you say you got MORE for your money in comparison to some of the skinny Chinese outcall girls going around at the moment. Just look at that ASS!!

HOLY SHIT!!

:love:

x 2. Can't argue with $370/h for that stunner. Are the pics @ Stiletto's air brushed ?

Thumper
17-04-2012, 02:37 PM
DFK and DATY free - no noticeable smoke smell. Happy for sex twice in hour. Basically I find if I start slowly and dont rush the lips a lot of girls who might charge for kissing will do it for free - just do not rush. Photos 100% genuine.

Shonkybasted
17-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Does she do bbbj?

amchunki
17-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Damn, maybe it's time for a revisit...

Niceman 123
17-04-2012, 10:10 PM
DFK and DATY free - no noticeable smoke smell. Happy for sex twice in hour. Basically I find if I start slowly and dont rush the lips a lot of girls who might charge for kissing will do it for free - just do not rush. Photos 100% genuine.

Good to know. No bbbj, I presume ?

bleachy
21-04-2012, 01:51 AM
very nice... but she is really tall thou...

Travelmate
21-04-2012, 09:50 AM
I like slim and long legs, with tits of course

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the highlight. I'll have to wait until she rosters on again. I've been looking a couple of times per week but she's been off for a while.

cisco
09-05-2012, 12:28 AM
yes its time to change appetite,.........from asian cuisine to western spagetti with juicy cheese,...
i was wondering the size or how wide will the juicy box down there,..

Butty
09-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Sorry Bros gimmee skinny 5* star Niko or Tokyo Model Company Girl any day but I have had good time at Stiletto before too.

prime
09-05-2012, 01:18 AM
I've never tried a place like this. Are the girls friendly?

darkenrol
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM
r they nice to asian?sorry to ask but im an asian, n i always wanna go to stiletto

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2012, 10:03 AM
r they nice to asian?sorry to ask but im an asian, n i always wanna go to stiletto

My past experience in Cauc shops had always been good, not sure if the white(western) WLs actually prefer the Asian clients, but just by the law of average, you would think they would much rather pounced by a 60kg Asian brother rather by a 80-90 kg cauc brother...Right?....lol

Just my 2 cents

ps. If she didnt like me at first, she'll like in the end, every WL loves a quickie......haha

darkenrol
09-05-2012, 12:34 PM
My past experience in Cauc shops had always been good, not sure if the white(western) WLs actually prefer the Asian clients, but just by the law of average, you would think they would much rather pounced by a 60kg Asian brother rather by a 80-90 kg cauc brother...Right?....lol

Just my 2 cents

ps. If she didnt like me at first, she'll like in the end, every WL loves a quickie......haha

ahahahahaha,cant stop laughing reading ur post!but everything seems make sense, i'll try it later then. thanks AHLUNGOR

HookedonHookerz
09-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Im also asian darkenrol :) From all my cauc girls that i have had, they are nice to me. I dont get the same GFE from them as i do with asian WLs though. The way i see it, alot of our asian WLs advertise "asians only" so i would expect there to be some preferences for the cauc WLs also. Majority prefer our own kind if you know what i mean, no racism intended :P

sukeong
09-05-2012, 04:57 PM

Unless you are rude to them. From my experience, on average, they are actually nicer to me than Asian wl. Of course the number of cauc ladies I've seen is much less but only because of the price. That is the killer not their service or attitude towards me. The fact that I can communicate much easier with them makes it nicer too.

darkenrol
09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
The fact that I can communicate much easier with them makes it nicer too.

very true, it just felt nicer, thanks for all the inputs guys, gotta try stiletto later. :slobber:

Thumper
09-05-2012, 06:18 PM
The girls at Stilettos are in many ways the cream of the brothel crop. Generally they are very attractive. Some are not that pretty but a lot are stunning. Some are stuck up princesses but many are quite beautiful backpackers or students out to make a buck who are delightful but bloody expensive company.

Your chance of finding a beautiful and nice girl is higher there than anywhere else I can think of but avoid peak times.

My brothel tip? Find out when the peak period of the establishment commences - say 7pm Friday or Saturday night - who knows. I ask the receptionist. Also look at the website - it show when the girls are put on and when they are due to start. The roster wont be 100% accurate - this isn't Citibank but is a good guide.

The maximum number of girls will be put on roster and they will be there an hour or two beforehand to get dressed and ready. I come in 1 to 2 hours earlier and catch the fish when it is fresh.

Flyerr221
09-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I've seen girls at Stilleto's on the roster as 18yo, but had to pass for an older 23yo.

The thought of banging a young school girl like that made feel a tad creepy.

There's 2 x 18's on the roster tonight.

#jailbait