PDA

View Full Version : Southport One for the team.

dean69
01-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Morning
Did a little Locanto glancing last night whilst at work, came up with Abadi Massage 29 Davenport St. When you see the ad which is fake it only has a number after booking they give you the address. Sorry boys I don't know how to transfer the ad onto this page but the phone number for the ad ends in 771 they have about 4 ads running on Locanto all fake.
So in I go and was pleasantly surprised with the young Filipino lady, and that's where the highlight ends brothers all down hill from there. I was a little offered a few variants of massage I had a choice between a table or a bed, I just went the massage it was terrible short timed me and everything was ordinary, so boys that's it bit of a bummer would of been better taking the wrinkles out of it myself. I'm still searching for a great massage and a great second half any ideas, happy hunting. PM me about things offered if you want, but to me its just a money grab.

DirtySanchez
01-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Fantasia at Broadbeach. Just go there and you'll love it.

dean69
06-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi mate I'm off there this week do you have a favourite there, Pm me if you have thanks mate.

Bubbaloo
07-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Fantasia at Broadbeach. Just go there and you'll love it.

Never fails to deliver.

Mdlovespunting
14-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Morning
Did a little Locanto glancing last night whilst at work, came up with Abadi Massage 29 Davenport St. When you see the ad which is fake it only has a number after booking they give you the address. Sorry boys I don't know how to transfer the ad onto this page but the phone number for the ad ends in 771 they have about 4 ads running on Locanto all fake.
So in I go and was pleasantly surprised with the young Filipino lady, and that's where the highlight ends brothers all down hill from there. I was a little offered a few variants of massage I had a choice between a table or a bed, I just went the massage it was terrible short timed me and everything was ordinary, so boys that's it bit of a bummer would of been better taking the wrinkles out of it myself. I'm still searching for a great massage and a great second half any ideas, happy hunting. PM me about things offered if you want, but to me its just a money grab.

hi dean69, try Juraku Arundel, really good, thoughrally recommend it