PDA

View Full Version : New Thai shop on Sumners Rd

Vmann
01-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Stopped in to this new shop on Sumners Rd just be for the pub the other day just to check it out. 2 ML'S on hand one older lady maybe 40ish and a younger girl I would say early 20's. First thing I notice was that there were only curtains for privacy but every thing was clean and tidy. had to make a booking for later that day. On returning I was hoping to get the younger ml but no luck....
Any ways into the curtained room, huge tables, great traditional Thai massage no hint of extras and didn't want to ask. But still very happy with the massage. Will be back to try and get a massage from the younger ml see if any thing changes.

DirtySanchez
01-03-2016, 04:09 PM
In my experience. Out of all the shops, Thai massage is predominantly the most legit. You might get the odd one here and there but in general it's a no.

Kenji2
01-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Curtains are not a good sign already. There's a shop at only I thought would be ok walked in and it was just half ways with shower Curtains for privacy in each cubicle. Needless to say I walked

randy84
02-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah the young one is annie from the darra thai shop.there is no extras in both shops but great thai massage

DirtySanchez
02-03-2016, 10:35 AM
The darra shop is actually quite good for actual massage. I've been a few times and it's normally very busy but they do a good thai massage.

randy84
02-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Yeah mate u feel must better after, than u drive to Stanley st u feel mush better ha!

Blue-Marvel
02-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Darra Thai Massage is a Great Legit shop!!!
little noisy from the ladies chatting but the hard massage is really good, and the back cracking!