PDA

View Full Version : Ginza MACHI: Tall, tanned BEACH BABE from Okinawa ... FULL FIGURED and HORNY.

rooter
01-03-2016, 09:29 PM
A tall Japanese beach babe from Okinawa who has just spent 6 months sunbaking in Fiji.
Tall, tanned, full figured and curvy but still very firm - what a babe!
Machi just arrived in Sydney yesterday.
She is a very sweet girl and is as horny and as a keen as fuck - this girl is gonna win a lot of fans ... and break a lot of hearts.

LOOKS and BODY
Machi is a beach babe; Okinawa, Fiji, and now Australia - this girl loves the beach!
She is naturally quite fair but has a permanent tan from spending so much time on the beach.
And this girl knows how to fill a wild bikini!
Tall and leggy, nice set of C cup tits, great arse, curvy waist, hips and thighs - but still very athletic and firm.
Just imagine Megumi with an extra 5kgs of meat on her and that's Machi.
Actually her body reminds me a lot of Rei who was at Ginza last year - but much more tanned.
Very pretty face too with an almost Latin or Mediterranean look - and the most gorgeous smile at Ginza.
Beautiful long hair to grab onto when getting a BBBJ or going for it in doggy position.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Total newbie in Australia - just arrived. Maybe a bit of experience in Japan, but out of practice.
Very horny girl too - starts of shy and nervous and reserved like most Japanese girls, but once she gets into the swing of things OMG!
Very sweet, friendly and GFE girl, but gets nastier and nastier and more and more confident as she get more and more comfortable with you.
Absolutely loves sex!

DFK and DATY
A non stop DFK girl and gets more and more intense as she gets hornier and hornier and fucks more and more.
Until finally she has her tongue way down your throat or sucking your tongue out of your mouth.
Shaved her pussy especially for us Sydney punters and loves the tongue.
Gets very wet and comes without too much effort.

BBBJ
Very slow build up - almost hesitant and shy - but gradually builds up to a crashing crescendo.
Great machine gun fellatio and not a DT but goes around half way down.
Perfect stroking the shaft and sucking the knob action.

FUCKING!
Loves fucking! Absolutely fucking loves it!
Totally goes off in every position and always keen for more and more.
Comes very intensely and then gets very GFE and wants to kiss and cuddle ... and then wants to fuck like crazy again.

ROUND 2
Round 1 was a very long session so we only had around 5 minutes left.
I gave her the option of just chilling out until time was up or fucking until the buzzer went off.
She chose the fucking option!

OVERALL
Excellent girl!
If you like very slim, petite or light skinned girls then Machi won't be your type.
But if that's not an issue then book her and have an amazing experience.
She's still not experienced and confident enough to take control of things.
But if you are OK with giving her a bit of guidance and have a bit of patience - she will repay you x10.

Raphael
01-03-2016, 09:36 PM
sounds like the next Catherine haha. I miss her by reading this already.. Thanks Rooter :D

rooter
02-03-2016, 06:22 AM
sounds like the next Catherine haha. I miss her by reading this already.. Thanks Rooter :D
Cheers bro, but actually she is nothing like Catherine in terms of looks, body, or personality ... I don't think any girl is ;)
She reminds me more of Elsa, another tanned beach girl; and like I said her body is more like Rei.
If you like fresh, fuller figured tanned beach girls then Machi is the ultimate girl - very sweet GFE and horny too.

illidanstormrage
15-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Saw Machi tonight.. this 22 year old is a sweet girl.

Just imagine Megumi with an extra 5kgs of meat on her and that's Machi.

Rooter sums her up very well here. I think Machi has the cuter face though and enjoys kissing more.

She isn't shy with the tongue and doesn't need much enticing. As soon as I walked in the room and hugged her, I was dfking her.

Fantastic catbath and bbbj with a bit of eye contact here but not full on like Jessie.

She loves heaps of positions, I only got through 69, cowgirl, doggy, spooning and missionary..

Easy to talk to as well, her English is decent. She also had her music playlist playing mostly pop songs but not bad.

rooter
15-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Saw Machi tonight.. this 22 year old is a sweet girl.

Rooter sums her up very well here. I think Machi has the cuter face though and enjoys kissing more.

She isn't shy with the tongue and doesn't need much enticing. As soon as I walked in the room and hugged her, I was dfking her.

Fantastic catbath and bbbj with a bit of eye contact here but not full on like Jessie.

She loves heaps of positions, I only got through 69, cowgirl, doggy, spooning and missionary..

Easy to talk to as well, her English is decent. She also had her music playlist playing mostly pop songs but not bad.

Nice one bro!
Yeah, Machi is hot; pretty face, nice body, great attitude - ticks all the boxes.

Shoryureppa
08-06-2016, 11:43 PM
She hasn't been on the roster, did she leave?